The Corporation Of The United States - Act of 1871 -

Initiate

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm » by Debunkerace

domdabears wrote:LOL I don't know what country you come from, but here we all have choices.
We all have choices and if we wanna fuck em up or make the best of them, we can. Either way.

Your analogies are not how it is here.
Like I said before, quit listening to everything Jordan Maxwell says.

I see that you failed to read the post, i guess it was to long for you, Jordan maxwell isn't mentioned at all, and by the way, what do you know about what Jordan Maxwell say's and from where?
Since you are not able to read long texts then maybe you should watch the vid posted by bandanko, oh no, as a Youtube hater you can't do that either, and then i wonder how come you copied the Youtube Logo for your own website, i guess it was just because of a lack of creativity being unable to design your own.
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm » by domdabears

debunkerace wrote:
domdabears wrote:LOL I don't know what country you come from, but here we all have choices.
We all have choices and if we wanna fuck em up or make the best of them, we can. Either way.

Your analogies are not how it is here.
Like I said before, quit listening to everything Jordan Maxwell says.

I see that you failed to read the post, i guess it was to long for you, Jordan maxwell isn't mentioned at all, and by the way, what do you know about what Jordan Maxwell say's and from where?
Since you are not able to read long texts then maybe you should watch the vid posted by bandanko, oh no, as a Youtube hater you can't do that either, and then i wonder how come you copied the Youtube Logo for your own website, i guess it was just because of a lack of creativity being unable to design your own.

I didn't read everything you put up there because I already know the story. It's being told over and over again.
And actually spock made that logo for me. Everyone loves it.
haha sore loser, fag.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 pm » by Debunkerace

Thanks for proving my point.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 3:47 pm » by domdabears

debunkerace wrote:Thanks for proving my point.

How's that?

Look, I know how you so badly want Americans to be "slaves" and all that shit, but I aint no fuckin slave. I don't give a shit how you put it.
Millions of people here have careers that they love to do. They enjoy waking up everyday to go to their place of work. They worked their ass off to get there too.

So your little analogies are wrong. Keep wishing.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 6:29 pm » by Debunkerace

Even though you vigorously keep proving my point i prefer to look at the facts in stead of resorting to meaningless bashing and namecalling, so lets look at what Flag the Founding Fathers of The united states of america were standing under when they signed the declaration of "independence".

3 Red, White and Blue Union jacks and 1 flag of saint George.

Now who does those flags belong to?

May i present, your owner!

Now, ask yourself, is your name on the declaration of independence, is it in the constitution, or is it on your birth certificate and your social security card issued by the state?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm » by Phaeton

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm » by Debunkerace

phaeton wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thank you Phaeton! :flop:

I highly recommend this vid! :flop:

And a Thumbs up, means a thumbs up! :flop:

Previous