The Corporation = Psychopath

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 pm » by Zer0

Upload to Disclose.tv

K so I have to write a paper of this docu, has anyone seen it and know how the list is true? Thanks in advanced.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 7:22 pm » by Nineofnine333

The paedophile also = Psychopath,power/control/deviant behaviour/lake of empathy.

Writer

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm » by Nineofnine333

The paedophile also = Psychopath,power/control/deviant behaviour/lake of empathy.This is why there is incest in a lot of paedophile family's,they want to preserve the gene.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 9:42 pm » by Zer0

nineofnine333 wrote:The paedophile also = Psychopath,power/control/deviant behaviour/lake of empathy.This is why there is incest in a lot of paedophile family's,they want to preserve the gene.

You know incest and pedophilia are totally different right?

Your fallacious statement fails.....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 pm » by Fatbastard

US with the Qs & As, in your face. WAKE UP.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."