The Cult of Christ

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 pm » by Eaganthorn


A lot of faith placed in an out of work hippie and his unemployed friends. His miracles only documented centuries after his death. No doubt that someone named Jesus was alive back then, as it was a popular name for the time.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm » by Phaeton


mediasorcerer wrote:the thing is p,you dont need yeshua to work out the truth,he would say this to you if you met him,all you need is to listen to your heart buddy,he never wanted to be idolised or worshipped,and his message was one thats always existed,he must have got his occult wisdom from somewhere,yes?his source was hermetic philosophy,i would stake my life on this,
people got him so wrong,he never wanted to become a dead superstar,he wanted folks to listen to there hearts,is all,anyway,do what you like,but i speak from my heart,and intuition,and dreaming memories,peace,david.


I agree with alot you say here M, he indeed never wanted to be idolised, he even specifically stated this. Thats why I find the whole deification of the Christ so strikingly wrong.

I have also found Yeshua had deep knowledge of the occult wisdom of his time. This seems to be why he favoured Magdalene somewhat over his other followers.

I also think however, that Man [generally] is too 'childlike' to expect they will find 'truth' / Love in their harts (for themselves). If not that the environment can act as a catalyst for a 'dimming of the hart'. Cold, hartless, anti- emphatic behaviour (like the soldier who threw a puppy in a ravine).

Lets not kid ourselves here, people on the whole need a guideline from an authoritative force. This 'force' though, has always been malignant and surpressing. The (true) Word could change that. Yet people are not able to simply beget this from 'their harts' (imo, when I look at the people around me) because they are suffering under the yoke of untruth. Truely like cattle. Cattle that needs to be herded out of the fenced pastures and into freedom.

:flop:

[Add: Magdalene being a former adept (priestess even) of the Mandean/Johannite denomination (John the Baptist), at the time of Yeshua a very large 'occult' sect / religion. She was later called Lucifera for her deep knowledge of this (indeed seems to be at least partly hermetical) school of thought.]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 pm » by Govtslave


I came to the Christian religion at the age of 30 and spent 10 years in deep study of the Bible with a particular sect of Christianity. The strangest thing happened to me. As, I studied more and more, what the scriptures were saying to me inside, in my inner man was not what they were saying they meant. Every Sunday I would sit in the sanctuary and be shaking my head back and forth while the preacher spread their point of view. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and began to seek a church where I could worship with people who saw what I was seeing in those written words. I got close, very close. But the church I found folded because people are not interested in what the Bible really teaches. Most people who call themselves "Christian" thrive on guilt, and the "God's going to get you if" mentality.

This is what I learned. If you want to study the Bible and you have never had any religious upbringing or association with it, it's ok to rely on the interpretations of Christian sects to get you started. Try to stick to those that teach "grace". Once you get a basic understanding, ask the spirit of God to reveal the meaning of the scriptures to you. Believe me He will and it will be revealed to you based on your own "bent". In other words compatible with your individual inner man.

Steer clear of anyone who calls themselves a "Christian" and then tries to foist guilt and fear upon you. As you develop your own personal relationship with the great,creator spirit we call God, their hypocrisy will expose itself.

I can't even stand to watch Christian television or listen to preachers on the radio anymore. They talk all loving and forgiving while they spread the guilt and fear on thick and turn Christ into a burden rather than a lifter of burdens.

Just my 2 cents flame away haters.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 4:22 pm » by Raphael


govtslave wrote:I came to the Christian religion at the age of 30 and spent 10 years in deep study of the Bible with a particular sect of Christianity. The strangest thing happened to me. As, I studied more and more, what the scriptures were saying to me inside, in my inner man was not what they were saying they meant. Every Sunday I would sit in the sanctuary and be shaking my head back and forth while the preacher spread their point of view. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and began to seek a church where I could worship with people who saw what I was seeing in those written words. I got close, very close. But the church I found folded because people are not interested in what the Bible really teaches. Most people who call themselves "Christian" thrive on guilt, and the "God's going to get you if" mentality.

This is what I learned. If you want to study the Bible and you have never had any religious upbringing or association with it, it's ok to rely on the interpretations of Christian sects to get you started. Try to stick to those that teach "grace". Once you get a basic understanding, ask the spirit of God to reveal the meaning of the scriptures to you. Believe me He will and it will be revealed to you based on your own "bent". In other words compatible with your individual inner man.

Steer clear of anyone who calls themselves a "Christian" and then tries to foist guilt and fear upon you. As you develop your own personal relationship with the great,creator spirit we call God, their hypocrisy will expose itself.

I can't even stand to watch Christian television or listen to preachers on the radio anymore. They talk all loving and forgiving while they spread the guilt and fear on thick and turn Christ into a burden rather than a lifter of burdens.

Just my 2 cents flame away haters.


:flop: :flop:
dude
it sounds to me like you are a christian that saw the light
enough to shake off the guilt and fear
enough to enter your own dark side

Christians love to fucking blame
Christians love to hide behind and don costumes like NAZI and KKK designer wear, but then after their *religious activation* after the murder spree, once the hangover sets in, christians will always try to distance their pathetic holier-than-selves from these CRIMES against HUMANITY, that *other* christians committed.

duh
no wonder there exist so many different fractionated christian groups. :rtft:

Christianity divided, reminds me of the Mandelbrot fractal.

Each division of christianity through time, is a indication of another crime perpetrated against another group in the name of the lord.

and those christians that see themselves as the *good christians* will try to distance themselves from the *false* christians....like those devilish christian catholics, that many christians despise and love to blame everything on.

that is the PATTERN I see.

christians as they descend into a hell of their own fucking design seem to be at odds with everybody, including other christians.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 4:35 pm » by Govtslave


raphael wrote:
govtslave wrote:I came to the Christian religion at the age of 30 and spent 10 years in deep study of the Bible with a particular sect of Christianity. The strangest thing happened to me. As, I studied more and more, what the scriptures were saying to me inside, in my inner man was not what they were saying they meant. Every Sunday I would sit in the sanctuary and be shaking my head back and forth while the preacher spread their point of view. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and began to seek a church where I could worship with people who saw what I was seeing in those written words. I got close, very close. But the church I found folded because people are not interested in what the Bible really teaches. Most people who call themselves "Christian" thrive on guilt, and the "God's going to get you if" mentality.

This is what I learned. If you want to study the Bible and you have never had any religious upbringing or association with it, it's ok to rely on the interpretations of Christian sects to get you started. Try to stick to those that teach "grace". Once you get a basic understanding, ask the spirit of God to reveal the meaning of the scriptures to you. Believe me He will and it will be revealed to you based on your own "bent". In other words compatible with your individual inner man.

Steer clear of anyone who calls themselves a "Christian" and then tries to foist guilt and fear upon you. As you develop your own personal relationship with the great,creator spirit we call God, their hypocrisy will expose itself.

I can't even stand to watch Christian television or listen to preachers on the radio anymore. They talk all loving and forgiving while they spread the guilt and fear on thick and turn Christ into a burden rather than a lifter of burdens.

Just my 2 cents flame away haters.


:flop: :flop:
dude
it sounds to me like you are a christian that saw the light
enough to shake off the guilt and fear
enough to enter your own dark side

Christians love to fucking blame
Christians love to hide behind and don costumes like NAZI and KKK designer wear, but then after their *religious activation* after the murder spree, once the hangover sets in, christians will always try to distance their pathetic holier-than-selves from these CRIMES against HUMANITY, that *other* christians committed.

duh
no wonder there exist so many different fractionated christian groups. :rtft:

Christianity divided, reminds me of the Mandelbrot fractal.

Each division of christianity through time, is a indication of another crime perpetrated against another group in the name of the lord.

and those christians that see themselves as the *good christians* will try to distance themselves from the *false* christians....like those devilish christian catholics, that many christians despise and love to blame everything on.

that is the PATTERN I see.

christians as they descend into a hell of their own fucking design seem to be at odds with everybody, including other christians.


Please don't misunderstand me, I don't hate other Christians or their churches nor do I wish ill against them. There are some wonderful people there who are trapped by their naivety.

To me, they are like a 3 year old playing with a scientific calculator. and trying to explain to others what it is and how it works.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4959
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 pm » by Phaeton


Its very simple imo; all major (organised) religions have been infiltrated, twisted in certain aspects. So none of them are 'truth'.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm » by Raphael


govtslave wrote:
To me, they are like a 3 year old playing with a scientific calculator. and trying to explain to others what it is and how it works.


:flop:

btw
I do not hate ignorant christians.
I merely have contempt for their stupid beliefs that defy nature.

and what is really pathetic about their behavior, as these Christians continue to wake up to the real world that was veiled from them, is they now use Persian science/math to help try to prove the existence of their Jesus. :clapper:

:vomit: Christians are trying to connect the coming of their messiah to the HEATHEN Mayan calender?
WTF the Maya were heathens who were star-gazers. :bang;
what good is the Maya calender 430 years after the Christians adopted the Gregorian :headscratch:

what are christians going to do when the Chinese I-Ching is made to correlate and give us insights into human DNA?

Are the fucking christians going to find jesus standing on the back of the Lo Shu turtle as it comes out of the Yellow River?
:clapper:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10879
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 5:24 pm » by Boondox681


now we need something els :think: :think: :think: :think:


yes.and that something else is taking called taking responsibility for your own words,actions and deeds.
what a concept.
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:15 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 pm » by T0ne2


boondox681 wrote:
now we need something els :think: :think: :think: :think:


yes.and that something else is taking called taking responsibility for your own words,actions and deeds.
what a concept.


I can see it now, panicking riots and violent outburst in the streets over being subjugated to "responsibility". 'Can't someone else do it?' :nails: :ohno: :vomit:

oh yes, here they come! :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:

Writer
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 am

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 pm » by juicee


govtslave wrote:I came to the Christian religion at the age of 30 and spent 10 years in deep study of the Bible with a particular sect of Christianity. The strangest thing happened to me. As, I studied more and more, what the scriptures were saying to me inside, in my inner man was not what they were saying they meant. Every Sunday I would sit in the sanctuary and be shaking my head back and forth while the preacher spread their point of view. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and began to seek a church where I could worship with people who saw what I was seeing in those written words. I got close, very close. But the church I found folded because people are not interested in what the Bible really teaches. Most people who call themselves "Christian" thrive on guilt, and the "God's going to get you if" mentality.

This is what I learned. If you want to study the Bible and you have never had any religious upbringing or association with it, it's ok to rely on the interpretations of Christian sects to get you started. Try to stick to those that teach "grace". Once you get a basic understanding, ask the spirit of God to reveal the meaning of the scriptures to you. Believe me He will and it will be revealed to you based on your own "bent". In other words compatible with your individual inner man.

Steer clear of anyone who calls themselves a "Christian" and then tries to foist guilt and fear upon you. As you develop your own personal relationship with the great,creator spirit we call God, their hypocrisy will expose itself.

I can't even stand to watch Christian television or listen to preachers on the radio anymore. They talk all loving and forgiving while they spread the guilt and fear on thick and turn Christ into a burden rather than a lifter of burdens.

Just my 2 cents flame away haters.


No doubt man. I feel the same as you. To me it boils down to small groups. The church i belong to is pretty big, but it is made up of many small groups that come together on Sunday (albeit - I haven't been in a couple of years).

But I totally understand and agree.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook