The Cult of Christ

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]9iJkjNbgsg0&feature=popt1bus03[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm » by Lighthouse

I wouldn't necessarily associate what the teacher called Jezus has said with anything the controlled "christian" religions are saying or doing (and mostly not doing what they are saying).

It would not do justice to the wisdom coming from him and other great teachers in our history.
Their words have all been abused to pursue religious and political agenda.

It's just that we tend to throw everything on the same heap, to make it simple, but it isn't simple, we have been disinformed and lied to for centuries about all this.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm » by Mediasorcerer

ooooooooooooooooh ,YOU LIED,AND GOD JUDGES YOU,
that just made me sick,what a racket,
some folks are so bent,!!!!!!.good video,folks need to see this,the brainwashing goes deep tho in all religions,shame.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 pm » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]NBn9jwAjZ6w&feature=popt1bus02[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 pm » by Mozi!!a

here is what i think. we all are f :censored: up. or we all are right.

but we got to listen to are inner voice cos thats the only true we will ever find. means you self :flop:

i dont know if its from god or only us.

but it has saved me from making many mistakes in life.

whatever it works to make your life easier jusit.

in till is no longer needed.

bibel koran +++++ thats what we dont need anymore.

now we need something els :think: :think: :think: :think:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm » by Raphael

demobe wrote:[youtube]9iJkjNbgsg0&feature=popt1bus03[/youtube]

what the gal says at 6:36 sums up the typical 'ignorant christian'.

so so so many in the flock.
the bible evidently is their ultimate source of TRUTH.
this book of miracles is what everything defaults too....

and if the miracles ain't workin', it must be the witches.
if all the witches are dead, it must be the jews.
if all the jews are dead, it must be the heathens.
if all the heathens are dead, it must be the muslims.
if the muslims are dead, continue on to the Orient... :shooting:

how long can this fucking bullshit go on?
how many groups in the world do not believe in JESUS as a LITERAL truth?
why did JC, Joseph Campbell, who was raised as a catholic, after studying myth, call the Levant religions WAR MYTHOLOGIES?

did this man who tried to bridge religion with myth for 40 years know his stuff?
does the average christian bible babbler know anything other than bible BS?

the Christ CULTure will endure until either they have converted, perverted, diluted the entire world, (as is their modus operandi so declares) OR this CULT must step back, step down, this CULTure must learn to live in peace with ALL THE OTHER CULTures and BELIEFs, and Christians need to learn to keep their yaps shut about their unproved jesus theory, go home and pray, worship whatever.

Just keep it to themselves.
Keep their 2000+ year old theories to themselves.
Otherwise I have an ancient cosmological theory to share that is 5000 years OLDER than the jesus theory, that helps explain the theory called jesus.

Any Christians have a history book that goes beyond 4000 BC?
How about 5000 BC?
How about 10,000 BC?

Christians of all denominations**, are not even on the same page re: *start* date.
Until *carbon dating* put all of the bible babble claims under scrutiny, bible babblers, even in the video above, believe the world was created around 4004 BC?
Who among the christians still believes that timeline?
duh duh duh
maybe other revelations are still forth coming about your LITERAL bible babble nonsense?

namaste

p.s.
** maybe until all of the different christian/roman catholic denominations can agree on blah, blah, blah, details of their fucking jesus theory, maybe until then, the ignorant christians of ALL SQUABBLING denominations should keep this theory they are working on, still under going a synthesis, to THEMSELVES.

Christianity which is in such a disarray has NO right to judge Islam.
Hypocrites of the highest order...are the religious wackos on both sides of the fence...

How many ignorant religious wackos try to straddle the fence and balance the two sides out?
duh and when you are done with this balancing act...there is still the Occident and Orient balancing act to attend to.

How many Christian groups MARCHED or DEMONSTRATED not to *invade* :shooting: Iraq post 911?
How many vocal Christian groups MOBILIZED by Benny Hinn were PRAYING to GOD, not to invade Iraq?

:flop: bottom line:
judeao-christian-zionist america's foreign policy sucks. :bang;

everybody knows that, except the american sheeple, who are fed daily doses red pill and blue pill propaganda.
America you make Joseph Goebbels and PT Barnum both proud :clapper: :clapper:
Fuckers should learn to clean up your own KKK clans and other christian clans, before spreading your fucking noxious fear based toxicity to the globe veiled as love and charity. :top:

Christianity was spread by the sWORD.
Today it uses aircraft carriers, tanks, and drones and christian clones.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 pm » by Harbin

When looked at in terms of chaos against order, I have great respect for those that invoke and call upon the forces of creativity in the universe. What would happen if this work was not done ?
Having seen the lives of those who do not know god compared to the lives of those who do, I see a large difference in the spirits and comportment, generally.
You can look at churches and see hypocrisy all day, as nobody can live up to ideal standards.
However the striving to be good people and self improvement is noble for the religious and non religious alike.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 pm » by Raphael

harbin wrote:When looked at in terms of chaos against order, I have great respect for those that invoke and call upon the forces of creativity in the universe. What would happen if this work was not done ?

peace and quiet dude :flop:

chinese CULTure and history is how old?

how old is usa christian nonsense going to last?
how old is the usa?
200+ years?

the older CULTures that have endured, like India and China have NO jesus theory.
the Dogon are as old as the Egyptians, and their CULTure remains intact over the past 6000+ years.
please explain?

harbin wrote:Having seen the lives of those who do not know god compared to the lives of those who do, I see a large difference in the spirits and comportment, generally.
You can look at churches and see hypocrisy all day, as nobody can live up to ideal standards.

List the different countries you have traveled too.
NOT VACATIONED
traveled through...a pilgrimage of sorts?
eh?
how many?

who are you comparing to who as barometer?
are you comparing americans next to americans?

harbin wrote:However the striving to be good people and self improvement is noble for the religious and non religious alike.

well the fact ALL CULTures have some kind of version of the Golden Rule suggests we do not need to spread the gospel according to jesus in the world to make it right.

jesus theory has been a FAIL :top:

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 pm » by Phaeton

demobe wrote:[youtube]NBn9jwAjZ6w&feature=popt1bus02[/youtube]

Very nice vid this.. Although this provides us with a dilemma doesnt it..
How does one or can one learn the Word, when it is not written down?
Does the man imply direct individual (mental) contact with the Word is possible?
If so, why doesnt he tell us how it would be done?

I agree the Bible is generallly the word of Man, yet I am inclined to believe the quotes from
Yeshua / the Word are true.. If there is truth in the Bible at all, this would be the direct quotes from Yeshua would it not? :think:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 pm » by Mediasorcerer

the thing is p,you dont need yeshua to work out the truth,he would say this to you if you met him,all you need is to listen to your heart buddy,he never wanted to be idolised or worshipped,and his message was one thats always existed,he must have got his occult wisdom from somewhere,yes?his source was hermetic philosophy,i would stake my life on this,
people got him so wrong,he never wanted to become a dead superstar,he wanted folks to listen to there hearts,is all,anyway,do what you like,but i speak from my heart,and intuition,and dreaming memories,peace,david.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next