The dark is very organized

Writer

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm » by sixmilliondollarman

Firstly hi dtv community, im one of those lurkers or have been for many years, a little about me> im autistic but quite low in the autistic spectrum,this makes it difficult for me to socialize and have been prone to explosive behaviour,im in my forty's,the reason i mentioned this is because there are some positive attributes to this condition,i can see through situations/masks/lies/the human condition,i would like to share a few thoughts and theory's, to start with i can 100% guarantee that the soul/spirit or conciousness of a human is a separate entity to the body,it is possible to move from one body to another.<Freaky but possible,although a certain type here with us can and do this with ease, which brings me to try and explain what's going on with these s others is so complex im trying to sum it up with as few words as possible as words are very difficult for me with this condition.From my observations a few of you are aware of Kundalini,the coiled serpent,well we have very organized dark psychopathic gene carriers multiplying and in places of power worldwide,one attribute of this type among many dark attributes is that they are prone to sexual deviant behaviour,this is where the cycle begins,they abuse children this somehow starts a reaction in the young ones its related to the Kundalini energy,it primes them for later life,the adults that have been through this are often described as reptilian like,they have good knowledge of energy manipulation and are very physic, they lack empathy and seem torn between who they are and there impulses,there is a duality of mind,they are difficult to help,the more you try to help this type the more evil/negative energy they produce into there environment,very cleaver the dark ones are,you see most humans will want to help they are very aware of this,they rely on this to further there goal,its like stars wars its a energy war.Back to the psychopath there offspring can be carriers of the gene or active gene players so to speak,the gene skips every other child,lots have been failing of late early pregnancy problems and sterile males,seems something wants a end to this clever evil plan, that's one reason why dna samples are being collected far and wide.I know for some this is hard to believe but that's the plan to take over the world and that's where or how these reptilian like entities attach them selfs to the human hosts,its very cleaver ill give them that! >>> in my opinion that's what i see.Back to my observations,i must say i do enjoy some of the minds here.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm » by Cosmine

Welcome bro!

In the future can you edit your text in separated sentence and paragraf,please i'm DDA and wasn't able to read more than half you wrote cause the words are mixing up in my mind.

good to see another awaken here. :hiho:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm » by Kinninigan

Welcome to DTV, we are all special people who post here...you should fit right in...

Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Writer

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm » by sixmilliondollarman

Cosmine wrote:Welcome bro!

In the future can you edit your text in separated sentence and paragraf,please i'm DDA and wasn't able to read more than half you wrote cause the words are mixing up in my mind.

good to see another awaken here. :hiho:

Sorry.

Suggestion taken.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm » by The57ironman

...interesting first post...

:cheers: sixmilliondollarman... :hiho:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Writer

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm » by sixmilliondollarman

The57ironman wrote:.

Interesting picture.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm » by One-23

:hiho: bro

A ready made avatar for you :flop:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Thanks for posting,. I like that you are saying we should be carefull trying to "help" these types of persons. Its hard to be positive when on the other side you have to be carefull these psychopaths exist and the only thing you can do is avoid them. But it seems to be the only way.
That means some of the people need to stop looking through pink glasses at all people and see them total equals.
I still believe we are in a way connected within our souls to each other. but these people aren't in contact with their own souls. So giving them positive energy won't help the "empty psychotic body" but maybe in way is does reach the locked down consciousness. (if there even is one, this is confusing don't you think?)

So he middleway is to my opinion we don't have to give them love, but we don't have to fear or hate them either. We just disregard them and think of them as robots.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

sixmilliondollarman wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.

Interesting picture.

Welcome to the family bro...After you have posted a few times on this forum, you....

will be better than you were before. Better...stronger...faster."

:hiho:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm » by kentrb

:hiho: steve

this pic is some aztec art i came across looking into avatarizing
it just seems very on page with what you are saying.

http://postimage.org/image/fn7nykz59/#codes

Next