The Date has been Set, The Prophet has Spoken...

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 pm » by Troll2rocks

otoel wrote:Troll didn't you ban yourself or some shit? I only read the first 2 pages of that thread....so your staying or what? I wish you would stay, you don't have to keep making all of these amazing threads if thats whats taking over all of your time... but if you could pop in every once in a while and say hi that would be pretty cool.

Dude the date of that post is a clue :flop:
:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:38 pm » by Zer0

troll2rocks wrote:
otoel wrote:Troll didn't you ban yourself or some shit? I only read the first 2 pages of that thread....so your staying or what? I wish you would stay, you don't have to keep making all of these amazing threads if thats whats taking over all of your time... but if you could pop in every once in a while and say hi that would be pretty cool.

Dude the date of that post is a clue :flop:
:cheers:

Oh what the fuck, I never look at dates, sometimes I forget what day it is!

Cheers! :cheers:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

ayiz30 wrote:Matthew 24:36
"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

Mark 13:32
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Acts 1:7
"He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."

need i say more ??

I think you should, because all of that is a little vague as is the bible itself.

Did you know eliakim hasnt even read the bible ? did you know this ?

OMFG when I read that I almost... well you know!

Our prophet has not read the bible people!
Say it aint so joe :cry:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 pm » by Flecktarn

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

"He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."

need i say more ??

religion killing dtv ,,need i say more????
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 pm » by The57ironman

need i say more ??

hey....spooky novel....i always liked a good mystery
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:28 pm » by Oxygen

Wow... another troll egofest bashing Eli. :sleep:

Peace

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:29 pm » by Spock

I actually liked your April Fools post and thought it was commendable.

We have never allowed a practice of creating threads created for the sole purpose of bashing a member.

Thanks for your continued patronage, and please continue to fly with us.

Previous