The Day Before Disclosure Documentary ( 2010)

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 pm » by Drjones

electrobadgr wrote:I continue to think this whole thing stinks of distraction and false flag. No mention of the Nazi UFO program, no mention of the fact that the scientists from said program were harvested by the US and the US UFO program got swiftly underway afterwards coinciding with the roswell incident. All these slickly made documentaries on UFOs appearing, more and more mainstrteam coverage, impending NWO plans already exposed and being implemented, what better way of distracting us and making us believe that there is a better world on the horizon than by drip feeding us the idea that we are not alone, then finally revealing the "truth" to us while they put there plan into place.

I am open to the idea that we are not alone and have been visited many times, if that is the case and the government have indeed made contact, then not only can we not trust the government but by association we cannot trust the aliens who deal with them. We know ALL power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, there is not one decent govenmental body in the owrld that has not been corrupted so do we really want an ET presence mingling with the elite deciding our fate? Think about it......do you really think disclosure will be of any benefit to us at all? No, it will be the ultimate step in implemeting our full enslavement. You or I will never meet an alien, we are their cattle if they exist at all. We have been offered up as experimentational subjects but not as participants in transparent inter planetary discussion. Hell, we have probably already been sold to them, now they are selling us on the idea of being sold.

STUNNING mate :clapper: ,my thoughts exactly summed up waay better than i could...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:26 pm » by Will69ease

As cool as the videos are (nice job Kris), I wouldn't hold my breath disclosure ever happens,
at least in the US.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:30 pm » by Kris75

TO ALL ON THIS TREAD,THANK YOU!! :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :D :wink: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:31 pm » by Electrobadgr

drjones wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:I continue to think this whole thing stinks of distraction and false flag. No mention of the Nazi UFO program, no mention of the fact that the scientists from said program were harvested by the US and the US UFO program got swiftly underway afterwards coinciding with the roswell incident. All these slickly made documentaries on UFOs appearing, more and more mainstrteam coverage, impending NWO plans already exposed and being implemented, what better way of distracting us and making us believe that there is a better world on the horizon than by drip feeding us the idea that we are not alone, then finally revealing the "truth" to us while they put there plan into place.

I am open to the idea that we are not alone and have been visited many times, if that is the case and the government have indeed made contact, then not only can we not trust the government but by association we cannot trust the aliens who deal with them. We know ALL power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, there is not one decent govenmental body in the owrld that has not been corrupted so do we really want an ET presence mingling with the elite deciding our fate? Think about it......do you really think disclosure will be of any benefit to us at all? No, it will be the ultimate step in implemeting our full enslavement. You or I will never meet an alien, we are their cattle if they exist at all. We have been offered up as experimentational subjects but not as participants in transparent inter planetary discussion. Hell, we have probably already been sold to them, now they are selling us on the idea of being sold.

STUNNING mate :clapper: ,my thoughts exactly summed up waay better than i could...

Cheers Jonesy, from experience if the government gives the people what they want there is a greater agenda at play, people forget this when they demand disclosure. They will disclose precisely when they are ready and the people will be made to believe they have won and forced them into it, its a joke really! One that most will blindly lap up, "They can't be lying to us NOW surely?" Ha! :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm » by Drjones

will69ease wrote:As cool as the videos are (nice job Kris), I wouldn't hold my breath disclosure ever happens,
at least in the US.

Well i think if disclosure of some sort does happen then it will be the capstone on the NWO.
I could be something orchestrated whereas to make the 'aliens',which would be a made up fabrication,they do not actually exist,as being a threat to humans,therefore we must be microchipped for our safety,or something like that?...You know if we are microchipped the government can protect us from the hostile aliens in some way..we cannot discount something like this happening in the not too distant future i feel.The whole UFO agenda,which let's be honest has lasted around 50 years,has spurned countless movies and documentaries..so 50 years of brainwashing?...many would believe a hoax like this without question...Afterall if there really were aliens you'd think it only logical to contact all humankind,assuming they were friendly,this is not what we seem to have,they seem to be monitoring us,watching us,meddling with the Earth's resources...perhaps as they are very advanced they know what we are all about,humans and are just interested in our planet.I mean afterall what would they be doing here,something of that intelligence would have purpose in their visitations.It does'nt look good folks and again i say it could also be formulated that 'they' are among us,they are in control of us?..ala 'They Live'..why not..

Look what Gary McKinnon said when he hacked the Pentagon and Nasa...he saw documents referring to 'non terrestrial officers' and said he saw a spaceship,cigar in shape orbiting the Earth.These 'aliens' could very well be in league with our governments for some nefarious purposes,they make have struck a deal with the aliens of some sort.. in exchange for technology.. :?: .

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 pm » by Drjones

@Zaff
It's something i have been saying for YEARS-

'It's as if aliens are running things'
EVERYTHING is back to front and upside down is it not?...I'm sure even a bad human government would not even be so ignorant of Earth's basic principles.I mean we now have genetically modified crops..c'mon....that's like something a hostile alien race would do if they planned on killing humanity silently,and perhaps to say they have to remain hidden because if they were ever truly exposed we could take them out,we may just be WAAY more powerful than we ever thought possible...we may in fact be the advanced intelligence and we just don't know it?...something like that...but ET may not be ET at all they may be extra dimensional demonic forces that commune with the illuminati controllers,tell them what to do and what will happen etc....but WHY?....is this some form of cosmic game? There must be a purpose to all this...it just seems to be about control of energy to me,ultimately...even the controllers and the ET are subject to a higher authority,a force are they not?...I believe the ultimate authority of the universe 'GOD' if you will resides with US.We've just been and continue to be unplugged from it and into the artificial system ala just like the matrix yes?..But more people are reconnecting with the universal force than ever before i feel...we are unplugging from the artificial system and into the real one..which is our NATURAL STATE....

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 3:02 pm » by Captchaos

Thanks for the post Kris, have only watched the first few mins. & sounds like what a lot of people are waiting for. Have to watch it :flop: .

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm » by Thesaint

I disagree with most of those last comments because if you feel that this is happening and what most of these people are saying is true then it doesn't matter about the slickness or the purpose that you think its been made for, we are bright enough to take the info available in any given progamme video or news article and see it for what it is and dissect the info to make it work for ourselves. Take AJ, I'm not clear on some of his motives and background and his behaviour bothers me but the info he passes on, regardless of his personal agenda can be priceless. As for Aliens knowing that we are being manipulated with GM crops, this is us thinking like humans with our prior knowledge. Just because a species is technologically advanced doesn't mean it may be advanced on other levels and we are talking only about one species. There could be thousands, all with different abilities. One things for sure, if there is truth in ebe's turning of nukes and trying to repair the ozone then those particular ones aren't against us.

Remember, a sparrow is way more naturally technologically advanced than a human when it comes to flight but knows jack about the internal combustion engine, it's all a question of degrees and if we think that we can work these visitors out using the constraints of the modern human paradigm, we are sadly mistaken. Where one may see us as a future friendly companion another species may see us as food. :cheers:

To add, When people say that there will be no disclosure soon, Are you not EXACTLY the same as the people that said there will be no mechanical flight, there would be no black president no female prime minister no intelligent Americans :lol: , no spaceships, mobile phones or recession, no Coelacanth etc etc etc. In other words none of us have the capacity to predict anything for sure, you may mean disclosure from the governments but that's something that they are obviously not in control of and we can speed things up, just look at the last 10 years.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 4:03 pm » by TheDuck

drjones wrote:

Cheers Saint, will watch.

The way I see it at this present moment is screw the Government, screw the Aliens, we just need the truth embargo lifted so mainstream science and technology can start to work on new energy sources in the public eye, then we can start to clean up the planet and live much better. Its no good if were trying to convince the world to change there approach to physics when trying to progress, that's fighting a losing battle.

That's all I really want and think we need for now, screw 'em both for a while, we'll get all pally with the Aliens when we've sorted our sh*t out, at this moment in time, on this path our future looks pretty bleak.

Screw Government pretty much permanently, a small Government is ok but we should pretty much run things ourselves, apparently we do :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm » by Doguedaze

Nice one Kris, was waiting for this, will watch tonight , thanks ! :D :alien:

PreviousNext