The Day Before Disclosure Documentary ( 2010)

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 am » by Kris75

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 am » by Mozi!!a

finaly its out. :banana:

this im gone watch thanks kris :sunny:

always good stuff :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 am » by Allreadydead

thanks kris75 - I'm going to grab some coffee and packet of smokes and settle in to watch them! :flop: :sunny:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am » by Phaeton

Found this to be very dissapointing.. Got a strong 'rerun' feeling when watching it.
Nothing new here.. No new info, no new sources, nothing. :top:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 12:08 pm » by TheDuck

phaeton wrote:Found this to be very dissapointing.. Got a strong 'rerun' feeling when watching it.

Well that put a downer on it lmao, I'll watch it when I can be arsed now lol :cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm » by Phaeton

theduck wrote:
phaeton wrote:Found this to be very dissapointing.. Got a strong 'rerun' feeling when watching it.

Well that put a downer on it lmao, I'll watch it when I can be arsed now lol :cheers:

Sorry :wink:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 pm » by Kris75

demobe wrote:finaly its out. :banana:

this im gone watch thanks kris :sunny:

always good stuff :flop: :flop:
allreadydead wrote:thanks kris75 - I'm going to grab some coffee and packet of smokes and settle in to watch them! :flop: :sunny:

:cheers:

:flop: thx and i hope you all will enjoy it, demobe,allredydead,duck :) :wink: :hugging: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 pm » by Thesaint

Duck ignore phaeton, he might not have watched it all because I was going to give it a miss thinking that it was going to be a rehash of what we have already seen but that isn't true. Although there is a lot of what we already have heard about there is definitely new stuff. Also phaeton is giving his opinion from his own stance not thinking that to a newbie would find this exciting and should not be put off because "he" has happened to have experienced it.

In part five onwards there is stuff I know a lot of us have not seen especially with regard to the Norwegian investigations. It's countries like Norway (who I admire extremely for taking this subject forward) that we should turn to from now on which will help destroy the truth embargo selfishly kept by the likes of the Americans and the British.

I have stopped to write this after seeing phaeton's comment as I don't want people to be put off. I don't think it's a fair comment. If you are verse and up to date with most of the UFOLOGY world then go straight to part 5 (2 thirds down) because there is stuff that you might not have seen, at least I haven't. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:23 pm » by Electrobadgr

I continue to think this whole thing stinks of distraction and false flag. No mention of the Nazi UFO program, no mention of the fact that the scientists from said program were harvested by the US and the US UFO program got swiftly underway afterwards coinciding with the roswell incident. All these slickly made documentaries on UFOs appearing, more and more mainstrteam coverage, impending NWO plans already exposed and being implemented, what better way of distracting us and making us believe that there is a better world on the horizon than by drip feeding us the idea that we are not alone, then finally revealing the "truth" to us while they put there plan into place.

I am open to the idea that we are not alone and have been visited many times, if that is the case and the government have indeed made contact, then not only can we not trust the government but by association we cannot trust the aliens who deal with them. We know ALL power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, there is not one decent govenmental body in the owrld that has not been corrupted so do we really want an ET presence mingling with the elite deciding our fate? Think about it......do you really think disclosure will be of any benefit to us at all? No, it will be the ultimate step in implemeting our full enslavement. You or I will never meet an alien, we are their cattle if they exist at all. We have been offered up as experimentational subjects but not as participants in transparent inter planetary discussion. Hell, we have probably already been sold to them, now they are selling us on the idea of being sold.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 10, 2010 2:24 pm » by Drjones

Thanks Kris. :wink:

Next