The Day The Internets Went Dark - SOPA - PIPA - Censorship

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 5:56 pm » by Noentry

iamthatiam wrote:
noentry wrote:What is the ip address for DTV.?
It could help if we get blocked.
As a direct route back here.
Thanks

87.230.55.33...:flop:

However, if get's blocked from the place you are attempting access, it's useless as a direct path, by any means of 'Direct'...You will have to do it indirectly, through a real proxy from a hijacked access point's IP or something, 'threading' a place where it's not blocked, since it (/wall) will reckon the intel packs passing by as an average stream, if you know how to prevent the incoming of certain headers, selecting only the gross info through the hijacked access point...Harsh stuff, tho!

Or, a shit load of things that we cannot be discussing here, I don't wanna be banned, again :scary:

Thanks man .
Much appreciated :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 pm » by Troll2rocks

noentry wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
Thanks

However, if get's blocked from the place you are attempting access, it's useless as a direct path, by any means of 'Direct'...You will have to do it indirectly, through a real proxy from a hijacked access point's IP or something, 'threading' a place where it's not blocked, since it (/wall) will reckon the intel packs passing by as an average stream, if you know how to prevent the incoming of certain headers, selecting only the gross info through the hijacked access point...Harsh stuff, tho!

Or, a shit load of things that we cannot be discussing here, I don't wanna be banned, again :scary:

Thanks man .

He is right, the only work around is proxy and other dubious routes that will only be discussed should they need to be used. Proxies may well fail because the providers will most certainly be blocked on a daily basis as they show up, by the countries using them.

Basically it means you are kind of fucked if you live in the US, and cant figure out the work arounds. Loads will but loads will simply be lost.

This is all speculation at the moment, however the sad time may come when American members try to log onto this site and cant access it, because the domain attached to it has been marked as a multiple infringer. My guess, a 3 strike policy. Considering virtually everything on Disclose TV is copyright infringing. This is going to be a sensitive issue should it pass. Disclose TV is built upon the model of disclosing media and the indexing of information and streaming media. That is what its main function is, and that is how it will be judged.

SOPA is a fucking catastrophe in the making, especially for people who come here.

What it will do though, is it will allow for the growing underground "Dark Net" to become the users main portal onto the internet. Oh and that will just cause more problems, as it is crawling with perverts and seriously mentally disturbed people. Actually we might just fit right in. :think:

KILL SOPA

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 pm » by Noentry

quote="troll2rocks"]
noentry wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
Thanks

Thanks man .

He is right, the only work around is proxy and other dubious routes that will only be discussed should they need to be used. Proxies may well fail because the providers will most certainly be blocked on a daily basis as they show up, by the countries using them.

Basically it means you are kind of fucked if you live in the US, and cant figure out the work arounds. Loads will but loads will simply be lost.

This is all speculation at the moment, however the sad time may come when American members try to log onto this site and cant access it, because the domain attached to it has been marked as a multiple infringer. My guess, a 3 strike policy. Considering virtually everything on Disclose TV is copyright infringing. This is going to be a sensitive issue should it pass. Disclose TV is built upon the model of disclosing media and the indexing of information and streaming media. That is what its main function is, and that is how it will be judged.

SOPA is a fucking catastrophe in the making, especially for people who come here.

What it will do though, is it will allow for the growing underground "Dark Net" to become the users main portal onto the internet. Oh and that will just cause more problems, as it is crawling with perverts and seriously mentally disturbed people. Actually we might just fit right in. :think:

KILL SOPA

:cheers:[/quote]

:shooting: SOPA
If this is implemented it will be a sad sad day for the truth.
troll2rocks thanks for the info :cheers:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm » by Iamthatiam

troll2rocks wrote:What it will do though, is it will allow for the growing underground "Dark Net" to become the users main portal onto the internet. Oh and that will just cause more problems, as it is crawling with perverts and seriously mentally disturbed people. Actually we might just fit right in. :think:

KILL SOPA

The incisively sarcastic way you perceive the 'observable' universe, and sometimes 'beyond' is somewhat inspiring, my friend ! :alien51:

:shooting: MUERTE PARA LA SOPACABRA, MUCHACHOS :top:

:yell:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm » by Constabul

Lol, no internet. Bunch of 12 to 28 yr olds are going to lose their shit, regain muscle control from atrophy, and rampage through the streets because their connection to world of warcraft, Starwars online, call of duty, battlefield, and whatever else they play these days will be denied access.
Then the rest of the world too will start to foam at the mouth, cause we all know al gore invented the internet and controls it from his beach house at Figure Eight Island, Nc.

Child molestation will rise, as catholic priests can't jerk off to little boys pictures, and many husbands will be depressed as they wont be able to look at pretty naked women before they have to bang that whale in the back.

The End is Nigh !

lol

I could go on, but my time is limited today.
:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm » by Shemagh

Some American politicians are now backing away from supporting the bills, here's the BBC take on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16623831

Half way through the article is this:- "The bills would outlaw sites containing information about how to access blocked sites"

Looks like they thought of everything.

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm » by Divineteam

5 years in jail just because someone has posted a link on my site? No way, we have to stop it! So we decided to join the SOPA protest. Join!

If there’s something you’d like to know about SOPA. Here is the article which also contains
the link to protest site: http://www.divine-project.com/sopa-is-this-the-end-of-internet

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 9:57 pm » by TheDuck

iamthatiam wrote:
theduck wrote:Man I'm soo hungry right now!

Also, Dr Jones just had a breakdown. :P

Hey you ! :D

You'v been kind of MIA lately, maybe this marriage stuff sucks us dry, sometimes :scary:

Busy period over Christmas, 10 hour shifts 6/7 day weeks, slowed down again now, I've still been lurking as always :cheers:

Ps. Not married, yet... :?
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 pm » by Noentry

theduck wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

You'v been kind of MIA lately, maybe this marriage stuff sucks us dry, sometimes :scary:

Busy period over Christmas, 10 hour shifts 6/7 day weeks, slowed down again now, I've still been lurking as always :cheers:

good news hold out, dont do it, have mercy or else it is this for you
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am » by Iamthatiam

theduck wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

Messing around to buy some time, aye? :D

Im going to my 'third round' at 37...it becomes a walk in the park...doesn't works, drop it...Period. As simple as that ! My girl is pushing the 'date' (which seems to be very important to her :mrgreen: ) and I don't care:flop:

10 hours shifts?! Heck man, im doing 12 hours straight night shifts, ya know, i work on stand by, so..there are quarters to be taking some knap from time to time, but its two nights in a row, then i rest 4 days and 3 nights all way long...this shit is going until march, when i will get back to my regular shift of 24 hours straight, once in each 48 hours..its called 24/48 shifts, the good part is that when it falls on the weekend, i can be on stand by at home! What to do, Im kind of addicted to what I do!

All the best for you and youres, mate :cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext