The death of

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 am » by Mep630

Cornbread714 wrote:Why not free yourself, Mep?

Do you really think personal freedom or even collective freedom is some sort of right or gift from god or nature?

Do you actually expect politicians and corporations to look out for your personal well-being?

Do you expect nations and governments to build a system that suits your own needs or wishes?

If you do, I think you will never have any freedom, personal or otherwise.

Get real, bro.

Find a way to survive in spite of the stuff that makes you want to cry like a baby.
LOL do you even know the American Constitution?! (I dont even have to answer this, and I hope your dumb ass isnt American to even ask such a stupid question...)

lawl You are our so dumb is fkn funny....

none of us have freedom-dumb-bread. Quit while you are ahead, I doubt your little feeling are going to be able to handle the mental bitch slapping you will receive trying to argue these points with me.

and talk about IRONY - a sell out like yourself going to tell a free-thinking to free myself?! lol - free myself from freedom?! you got me there...

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:37 am » by Cornbread714

Okay, Mep, your threat of a mental bitch-slapping has already cured me of my sell-out mentality.

So now, Einstein, what's your plan?

No more of your whining, bitching or name-calling - tell us how to gain our freedom.

I want a detailed solution - well, not too detailed, please - but a basic outline, please.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:40 am » by Tuor10

@mep

I'm not sure the American war of independence was fought purely on the basis of expanding freedom. Yes, the rhetoric sounded universal, but it was anything but, IMO.

I am not sure how much you know about that whole saga of history, but I studied it as part of my History degree. And to be honest with you, I find it hard to buy the whole mainstream take on the reasons for why the Colonies rebelled and formed their own state. For one thing, the motivating factor behind the colonies breaking away from Britain was because the British government were trying to levy a tax in the colonies, aimed at recuperating the millions spent in securing America for the British, and the British ex-pats, who went on to govern the United States, and shape its destiny. Also, British merchants, who were by then denizens in North America, were not liking the fact that they could not regulate their own tariff system. Their whole argument was based around the fact that they had no direct representation in Westminster, which was true; although there were advocates in Britain for the American colonists to have MP's in Britain's parliament.

I doubt much changed for the average American after they won independence. They just had new masters.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:30 am » by Opalserpent

The Death of the Americas education system.

Uploaded by TheOccultTruth

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:09 am » by Middleman

Mep630 wrote:Thing is, if we got rid of the sell outs and the controlling jerk offs, there is a chance for true freedom.

Yeah, the only thing that stands between us and freedom are a few people who need to be disposed of.

If only there were a solution, possibly a final one. :badair:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 am » by Iwanci

How can you kill something that never existed?

In your hearts of hearts, do you believe you were ever truly free and independent? Is that why you spend much time on a conspiracy site discussing the PTB and how they are trying to control you? By your own accounts you are already controlled.

We are ALL free within boundaries.. this is what it means to be a part of a 'collective', you and I live in a country, we partake in its laws, we are as free as those laws allow us to be. Who made those laws? The people.... and how are these laws made? They are made in several ways, but are mainly predicated by the wants of the 'majority' of the people it affects at that time and there are processes and systems that have been developed by the people again to ensure that the majority of the people are kept satisfied.

You and I form part of this collective and we do have options, however, to have any real 'ability' to change things you need to do a hell of a lot more than get a few like minded people to agree with your gripes, basically, you need to dedicate your lifetime on a campaign of change that you may never live to see, but are selfless enough that you are thinking of the benefits that flow to future generations.

How many of us are willing to do this? A hand few actually, and these people usually get their names written in our history books and are seen as pioneers and forward thinkers... and possibly get shot by the same people who complain about the erosion of their apparent freedoms.

My point? Simple, the freedoms WE have enjoyed in our lifetime are still relatively intact, I don't see any real discernable change that has impacted on life as I know it in my lifetime...

This talk about being 'sell outs' is nonsensicle, what you are seeing are people who are content with their lives or people who understand enough about what is going on to know that they will never likely be able to influence a real change, mostly because a real change is an illusion. Think of it this way, if you truly believe that TPTB have a grand scheme and that it is being played out and that countless people have died and wars been waged to protect this scheme and we are almost at the end game... what chance do you think you have to stop it? NONE. Why? Even if your suspicions were 100% correct, the sad truth is that the vast majority of the populace (probably 85% or more) think that people like you (and me) are looney... and, they will never listen to you nor support you in your endeavours. The real way to change the plan is to be part of the system and process that you despise.. nothing new here mind you, conquering via infiltration is an old ploy that is still used by many. Basically, to affect change you need the support, to gain the support you need to be a part of the system.. the conundrum for you is that you hate the system and so wil never likely have any effect on it and will simply get steamrolled..and frustrated.

So, my question to the people who believe that their freedoms are being eroded and their liberty is dying... what would you do differently and which freedoms and liberties exactly have been taken away from you that have truly impacted on your lives in your lifetime?

(I will say fuck off in advance, I know that in reading this some of you think I am a sell out, but I say it with all due respect..) :mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 am » by Mep630

Tuor10 wrote:@mep

I'm not sure the American war of independence was fought purely on the basis of expanding freedom. Yes, the rhetoric sounded universal, but it was anything but, IMO.

I am not sure how much you know about that whole saga of history, but I studied it as part of my History degree. And to be honest with you, I find it hard to buy the whole mainstream take on the reasons for why the Colonies rebelled and formed their own state. For one thing, the motivating factor behind the colonies breaking away from Britain was because the British government were trying to levy a tax in the colonies, aimed at recuperating the millions spent in securing America for the British, and the British ex-pats, who went on to govern the United States, and shape its destiny. Also, British merchants, who were by then denizens in North America, were not liking the fact that they could not regulate their own tariff system. Their whole argument was based around the fact that they had no direct representation in Westminster, which was true; although there were advocates in Britain for the American colonists to have MP's in Britain's parliament.

I doubt much changed for the average American after they won independence. They just had new masters.

The American Revolution started over the fact that people stood up and protested things that they didnt like going on. And each time they did so, they got things changed. Today it seems most Americans are either too spineless and just sell out or just dont give a shit about their liberty washing away.

I mean look at these wars going on, in the 70's people protested, and they got the wars ended. Today people dont give a shit about our soldiers who been on multiple tours in these hell holes, and yet they will have the gall to say they "support" our troops.

And as for how things changed, well look at the country that spurred from that independence war, how can you say you doubt things were different?! The only reason we are in the boat we are in now, is because people have lost touch with reality. People try to blast me over the fact I like liberty and want to educate people about it and hopefully save it. People dont understand if we lose this liberty we will be a hell of a lot worse off. We will be back to slavery and serfdom. But for some reason these TV filled mindless zombies think we live in this LALA land that cant ever change for the worse when shit just keeps slipping away more and more every day.

Its sad to me to see Americans, who grew up with this liberty, to become the people that they are, to just let it go so easy without a fight, or even worse, to sell out to these people who are just enslaving them and their families.

I dont claim to have all the answers and I dont care to be a leader of any movement, but one thing I do know and can guarantee every single person on this forum, no matter what country you live in, the future is going to get a hell of a lot worse if you all just sit on your thumbs and or try to bury you head in the sand thinking its just going to go away. I dont want a civil war, I just want good people to stand up and say NO. I want the sell outs too look around at all the good stuff we have and have them tell themselves that its worth fighting for. What ever you are being promised or what every small crumbs you are selling out for is NOTHING compared to what we all could enjoy.

There is a lot of good in this world, and even though we are pretty far down the road, and we let things slip, all it takes is a few good men, to find some backbone and make a stand. What ever garbage you been sold, no matter how deep you been sucked in, there is always time to turn back. Just like Dark Vader in Star Wars. Its never too late to change sides to good, and no matter how far you been taken into the rabbit hole you can always find the way back out.

The truth of life, is that your soul was sent here to improve itself. And a lot of you are doing nothing close to that. Now I am not perfect, lord knows this, but in my heart I am a good person, and I dont want to see everything go down in flames. We have it a lot better then millions of people in this world and to just turn a blind eye and let it be destroyed is insane. You and only you have to live with the choices that you make, and the wrong choices can be very regretful. You might think you wont regret, but all intelligent minds do. And the smarter you are, the worse it will be.

And honestly I could care less about my life, I have lived a lot of good years, enough so to know that I am content with what I have made. And I am not rich or famous, but I am happy in my heart, and I have made peace with this world, and with god. I am more concerned with what we are leaving for the future generations. I wish I could be like our founding fathers and to spur on a whole new world of good and opportunity for the future of humanity.

To see it crash and burn in front of my eyes is very hard to take. To know that people are working hard to destroy their own lives and their own freedoms just amazes me. We could be doing so much good in this world, but yet most just sell out to a rich inbred few who are hell bent on destroying everything all in the name of power and control. It makes no sense to me. Not to mention the future that is being forged is nothing any person in their right mind would want to be a part of.

I dont believe the future of mankind is a boot stamping on humanities face forever like some people are wishing for. We can win this battle and it all just might come down to YOU, and the help that YOU provide in this fight for liberty and freedom.

Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 am » by Iwanci

Reality check....

the only thing standing between you and freedom is approximately 85% of the population. You see, most people (even here on DTV) do not see it like you do... and when you eliminate the so called few greedy fuckers (and I agree you should) through time these few greedy fuckers are usually replaced by new greedy fuckers and here we are no change... I have personally experienced this on a microscale in the corporate world and have seen it in the public sector as well...

So... replace the fuckers but with whom?

I can not see that we as a race will ever allow boots to stomp on our faces.. don't forget one thing, if 'they' kill of the population, who is going to do all the jobs that allow society to continue?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 am » by Opalserpent

That documentary I posted above is very good, I watched all the way through, it doesn't just cover education it covers
all topics, brilliant. I really shows that all your lawyers in congress and the senate are working against you and your

jobs for degree holders are sent over jobs leaving huge amounts of people in debt and creating a new education
bubble. Gerald Cellente dude is very entertaining when he comes on after ten minutes into this doc.

I swear by it, 9 out of ten for completeness.

I'm feeling dyslexic
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 9:00 pm » by Mep630

Cornbread714 wrote:Okay, Mep, your threat of a mental bitch-slapping has already cured me of my sell-out mentality.

So now, Einstein, what's your plan?

No more of your whining, bitching or name-calling - tell us how to gain our freedom.

I want a detailed solution - well, not too detailed, please - but a basic outline, please.
so after all this crap you talk, you got nothing to say right? do I say, "I told you so?"! lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext