The death of

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:44 am » by Mep630

The death of Liberty...

1776-2013?

How much longer do we have?

All these clueless idiots have no idea and even worse no cares that we are losing the single most important gift of our country.

Concentrating on an area of growing concern in our society--the indifference that makes people blind to the injustices around them--this animated parable traces how the erosion of freedom, like the pollution of natural resources, can occur so gradually that both evade the attention of a busy and preoccupied nation

Upload to Disclose.tv

Enjoy your time while you can, keep your head in the sand if you think it keeps you safe. But in the end, no matter what side you are on, you are going to regret giving up the gift our forefathers risked everything to give to us.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Be a coward if you want, if it is in your blood, or if you are just too weak to make a stand. Just know that what is coming to you is worse then anything you could ever imagine.

And to all the sell outs, guess what? You think you are special, and going to have some kind of place in the new world order, well you can guess again, because you are just a pawn being used for others gain. You and your family will face the same fate as the rest of us who had the balls to fight for the best thing that humanity has ever know.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:50 am » by Troll2rocks

I don't know man, I think they have been saying it since apparent liberty began.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 am » by Cornbread714

Liberty is a personal choice.

I think that if you can only speak your mind with the aid of YouTube vids, that maybe YOU have no inkling of what freedom really is.

And from what I have seen, you are as big a puppet as the rest.

Sorry, Mep, you just sound like another squawking parrot to me.

Talking down to people as if you have all the answers ain't the answer.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 am » by Phoenix rising

I agree mep, to many are clueless of the darkside
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 am » by Mep630

Cornbread714 wrote:Liberty is a personal choice.

I think that if you can only speak your mind with the aid of YouTube vids, that maybe YOU have no inkling of what freedom really is.

And from what I have seen, you are as big a puppet as the rest.

Sorry, Mep, you just sound like another squawking parrot to me.

Talking down to people as if you have all the answers ain't the answer.
life as a clueless sell out, let me know how that all works out for you dude.

None of us know what freedom is because none of us have freedom. We have liberty, not freedom. Just goes to show you have zero clue what you talk about.

I can write plenty without the aid of youtube, but sadly these days people dont read or understand things that are presented to them 99% of the time without something visual.

And if I go roll though your posts I dont think I will find anything remotely thought provoking to even spur one of my brain cells.... Instead of being a clueless wanker 24/7 maybe you should pay attention to the world around you instead of your self-masturbation over the idiotic shit you post.

shit is going down hill fast and its idiots like you that are happy to cheer it all the way down. You will get a clue when it is much to late and then you will be freaking out like the tard you are.

I would love to see something out of a mod here that is remotely interesting or even something to talk or debate about, but as usually all you have is useless garbage.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:57 am » by Cornbread714

Mep630 wrote:None of us know what freedom is because none of us have freedom.

If that is truly the case, then kindly shut the fuck up, ok?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:58 am » by Mep630

Cornbread714 wrote:
Mep630 wrote:None of us know what freedom is because none of us have freedom.

If that is truly the case, then kindly shut the fuck up, ok?
haha

get owned more there noob bread....

must hurt to be a worthless sell out and then actually realizing it. You might think you are special because you are a mod (lol) but in reality we all know you are a bottom feeder who would sell his own mother out...
Last edited by Mep630 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 am » by Tuor10

Well, it comes down to one thing: MONEY. If you have money, you have the 'freedom' to do most things; while if you live on the breadline, and in need of external support - like those who are unemployed, or live on the minimum wage - your existence is constricted. You are, in such cases, a 21at century serf, reliant upon a system, without little lateral capacities for self growth.

That is my take on it anyway.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 am » by Mep630

Tuor10 wrote:Well, it comes down to one thing: MONEY. If you have money, you have the 'freedom' to do most things; while if you live on the breadline, and in need of external support - like those who are unemployed, or live on the minimum wage - your existence is constricted. You are, in such cases, a 21at century serf, reliant upon a system, without little lateral capacities for self growth.

That is my take on it anyway.
technically we have 'liberty' - like when sailors go to port, they are let lose, but are still restricted in many ways. Freedom has no bounds.

Thing is, if we got rid of the sell outs and the controlling jerk offs, there is a chance for true freedom. But like anything else, it would be something you would have to fight for, and not just go to sleep on it.

the first step is realizing the hot water we are in, and demanding change, people think they are powerless, but if you look at the American revolution you will see a prime example of people not putting up with the crap and in the end getting it changed for the better.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 am » by Cornbread714

Why not free yourself, Mep?

Do you really think personal freedom or even collective freedom is some sort of right or gift from god or nature?

Do you actually expect politicians and corporations to look out for your personal well-being?

Do you expect nations and governments to build a system that suits your own needs or wishes?

If you do, I think you will never have any freedom, personal or otherwise.

Get real, bro.

Find a way to survive in spite of the stuff that makes you want to cry like a baby.

Next