the definative account on the murder of jfk ,dallas 1963,

Writer

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm » by Harrylime

some of the finest researchers , writers, experts, on the jfk murder, they are pretty much in agreement, two teams of expert shooters andwiremen, [radiomen] fired at his car, between 4-6 shots fired, i think the plot originated in the suite 8f group, a bunch of right wing multi-millionaires, politicians, including, lbj, nixon, hl hunt, je hoover r mccloy, s richardson, j connally, one shot missed,hit a curb, wounded a bystander , one shot hit connaly ,one hit kennedy in the throat, then his back, one hit the windshield,edging stripon the top near the mirror, the last shot the one that blew the back of his head out came from the grassy knoll, i figure jim brading fired from the dal tex building, mac wallace fired from the six floor texas book depository, and the man on the knoll, either, roscoe white, james files, or lucien sarti, or frank sturgis. or charles harrison, he was dressed in a dallas police uniform, the team an operation mongoose team,the car nearly had halted,traverling only 7 miles per hour when kennedy was hit, his security team were criminal, only clint hill tried in vain to save the president, to elaborate, a cia hit with help from, carlos marchello, and dissafected cubans, oswald, i believe never shot at the president, i believe him to be either a fbi agent or navy inteligence operative, thanks to garrison, lane, groden,prouty,marrs,lifton, summers,

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 3:07 pm » by Drjones

Kennedy was killed because he genuinely wanted to end the federal reserve?... :think:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 08, 2009 3:12 pm » by Darrylmckay

harrylime wrote:some of the finest researchers , writers, experts, on the jfk murder, they are pretty much in agreement, two teams of expert shooters andwiremen, [radiomen] fired at his car, between 4-6 shots fired, i think the plot originated in the suite 8f group, a bunch of right wing multi-millionaires, politicians, including, lbj, nixon, hl hunt, je hoover r mccloy, s richardson, j connally, one shot missed,hit a curb, wounded a bystander , one shot hit connaly ,one hit kennedy in the throat, then his back, one hit the windshield,edging stripon the top near the mirror, the last shot the one that blew the back of his head out came from the grassy knoll, i figure jim brading fired from the dal tex building, mac wallace fired from the six floor texas book depository, and the man on the knoll, either, roscoe white, james files, or lucien sarti, or frank sturgis. or charles harrison, he was dressed in a dallas police uniform, the team an operation mongoose team,the car nearly had halted,traverling only 7 miles per hour when kennedy was hit, his security team were criminal, only clint hill tried in vain to save the president, to elaborate, a cia hit with help from, carlos marchello, and dissafected cubans, oswald, i believe never shot at the president, i believe him to be either a fbi agent or navy inteligence operative, thanks to garrison, lane, groden,prouty,marrs,lifton, summers,

Good story, and very possible.
But where does Sam Giancana and the mafia fit in.
Giancana admitted to his brother Chuck that they were involved along with the CIA, he went so far as to say that the CIA and the mafia during those years were "two sides of the same coin".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim