The Dendera Light, Demystified and Explained

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 am » by Iamcare

allow me to make this simple.

can you formulate a theory as to how the egyptians carved intricate geometrically perfect heiroglyphs on an underground wall without the use of a flame or a convoluted system of mirrors that has been disproven by feild tests? No?

Then they're light bulbs attached to "baghdad batteries"

Upload to Disclose.tv

case closed.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 9:20 am » by Hurtswhenipee

That's a pretty big ego your sporting there admdbm!

This is a teleportation device, sending and receiving station. The resionance frequency of the pyramids allowed them to send and receive simply by tuning into the desired frequency and teleporting.
You will notice how they are crouched down underneth the device, that was the required position for travel. Plain and simple. :owned:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 am » by Chillitiger

Hurtswhenipee wrote:That's a pretty big ego your sporting there admdbm!

This is a teleportation device, sending and receiving station. The resionance frequency of the pyramids allowed them to send and receive simply by tuning into the desired frequency and teleporting.
You will notice how they are crouched down underneth the device, that was the required position for travel. Plain and simple. :owned:

Exactly. Clear as day!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Chillitiger wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:That's a pretty big ego your sporting there admdbm!

Exactly. Clear as day!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

As clear as a blown glass lightbulb :mrgreen:

:dancing:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 pm » by Bandanko

Portable snake enclosures?

Writer

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 2:04 pm » by admdbrn

seriously? light bulbs wielded by pharoahs and gods...

its really time to wake up.
http://www.unduecoercion.org

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm » by Edgar 2.0

admdbrn wrote:seriously? light bulbs wielded by pharoahs and gods...

Although i find the lightbulb theory funny, i find the satanic alien mind control technology theory even harder to believe.

Much, much harder.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
admdbrn wrote:seriously? light bulbs wielded by pharoahs and gods...

Although i find the lightbulb theory funny, i find the satanic alien mind control technology theory even harder to believe.

Much, much harder.

:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 pm » by Svaha

An interesting experiment would be to bring back the Nile where it used to be (alongside the pyramids) http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =_AQHoJ1sz place the insulating stones again on the sides and the golden capstone.

Imo this would clearly show that the builders of the pyramids were aware of clean energy, not by exploding or by burning all resources, but by tapping and guiding the (still) existing energy.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm » by Sevens

Maybe the dendara flanked by the Egyptian Gods represents the light in their culture resting on the Djed, the tower from heaven to earth, the connecting link where the serpent is contained.

(946.5) 85:3.3 The Hebrews worshiped serpents down to the days of King Hezekiah, and the Hindus still maintain friendly relations with their house snakes.

>>The Chinese worship of the dragon is a survival of the snake cults.<<

The wisdom of the serpent was a symbol of Greek medicine and is still employed as an emblem by modern physicians. The art of snake charming has been handed down from the days of the female shamans of the snake love cult, who, as the result of daily snake bites, became immune, in fact, became genuine venom addicts and could not get along without this poison.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

and

1. The Leaders of Rebellion,

(602.2) 53:1.5 Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels. Beelzebub was the leader of the disloyal midway creatures who allied themselves with the forces of the traitorous Caligastia.

(602.3) 53:1.6 >>The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages.<<

Upon the triumph of Michael, “Gabriel came down from Salvington and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age.” Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: “And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judgment of the great day.”

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

PreviousNext