The Dendera Light, Demystified and Explained

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 am » by admdbrn

The "Dendera light" is a technology of electrical lighting supposedly in existence in ancient Egypt, proposed by some fringe authors. Proponents argue that the technology is depicted in the Hathor temple at the Dendera Temple complex located in Egypt on three stone reliefs (one single and a double representation), which resemble some modern electrical lighting systems. Egyptologists reject the theory and explain the reliefs as a typical set of symbolic images from Egyptian mythology.

Contrary to popular and fringe views, the reliefs are a depiction of alien mind control technology. The entire explanation and more commentary is here: http://unduecoercion.org/2013/01/the-de ... ht_24.html

The Light of the reliefs are coupled with the snake, an animal deified in the Egyptian religion and paralleling Satan's possession in the Biblical story of the Fall of Man in Eden.  I believe the use of the snake both symbolizes the "divine" source of the magic the reliefs describe, as well as its nefarious purpose which is obvious when you look at the reliefs.

Sylvie Caulville worked extensively on the inscriptions in the temple. She suggested that in the carvings, Hor-sema-tawy (or Harsomptus "Horus the uniter of the two lands") is depicted as a serpent, a falcon and as a child (Ihy the son of Hathor and Horus of Behedet). 

From http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/mysteries.html 

The inscription is clearly an ancient and uninformed description of a satellite, a "sun barge" moving across the sky.  The Priests of the Hathor Temple were recording the location of the source of the mind control technology which they are depicting.  This relief is an explanation of the story of the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt, brought about by Horus, an earlier diety of virgin birth and likely predecessor of Jesus Christ.

In this relief, the wielders of the technology are show as giants, like the Nephilim of Genesis 6:4, and are representative of Horus and Set from IHS myth.  The humans beneath the light are clearly depicted as worshiping the giants, and when contrasted with the next image in the reliefs shows their clear belief that the light was responsible for causing worship.  This is the essence of mind control.  In addition, both sides of the relief above depict assistance from third parties, on one side it is being helped by a human like figure, with a circle over its head.  This circle is representative of knowledge of mind control, and the human-like figure is a representation of what we call the Illuminati.  On the other side of the image, the cable is hidden, and instead of humans the mind control light, is being assisted by a djed pillar with arms, a representation of a machine.

When taken with the next relief, it is possible that there is a hidden meaning on the walls of the Hathor Temple, that the relief above describes a time sequence, and each section is a slide showing the progression of mind control throughout history, it may be a grand prophesy about the entirety of human evolution.  If this is the case, the humans depicted show the gradual hiding of the knowledge of the satellite described by the cable, and the vanishing of knowledge of mind control from humanity.  Clearly though , from the continued worship in the second half, and the presence of the snake and light, it has not been stopped.

The above relief is the final in the temporal slideshow, describing the fate of humanity. In it, a third party, represented by a giant that is clearly different from the depictions of Horus and Set in the first stands against the mind control technology using a pair of swords. These swords are the cue that links this force with the Archangel Michael, and are also a testament to the fact that there is a technology, or a tool, which can counteract the mind controlling light.

The relief shows that after the assistance of this outside force, humanity shown in friendship rather than worship, that civilization has been healed.  It's also important to note that in the final relief the "Illuminati" and the machine are working together, against the representation of Michael.
http://www.unduecoercion.org

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 12:06 pm » by admdbrn

seriously, probably one of the most reality changing ideas around... and nobody says a word?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 pm » by Lowsix

admdbrn wrote:seriously, probably one of the most reality changing ideas around... and nobody says a word?

That is because you are wrong and we are being nice.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 1:57 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Mainstream view

The view of Egyptologists is that the relief is a mythological depiction of a djed pillar and a lotus flower, spawning a snake within, representing aspects of Egyptian mythology. The Djed pillar is a symbol of stability which is also interpreted as the backbone of the god Osiris. In the carvings the four horizontal lines forming the capital of the djed are supplemented by human arms stretching out, as if the djed were a backbone. The arms hold up the snake within the lotus flower.

Fringe view

In contrast to the mainstream interpretation, there is a fringe hypothesis according to which the reliefs depict Ancient Egyptian electrical technology, based on comparison to similar modern devices (such as Geissler tubes, Crookes tubes, and arc lamps). J. N. Lockyer's passing reference to a colleague's suggestion that electric lamps would explain the absence of lampblack deposits in the tombs has sometimes been forwarded as an argument supporting this particular interpretation (another argument being made is the use of a system of reflective mirrors). Proponents of this interpretation have also used a text referring to "high poles covered with copper plates" to argue this[6] but Dr. Bolko Stern has written in detail explaining why the copper covered tops of poles (which were lower than the associated pylons) do not relate to electricity or lightning, pointing out that no evidence of anything used to manipulate electricity had been found in Egypt and that this was not a technical installation

Scenes depicting the 'Raising of the Djed' ceremony

The reconstruction of the body of Osiris occurred at a place called Djedu,in the Delta region of Lower Egypt and it was here that the yearly ceremony of 'Raising the Djed Pillar' took place on the last day of the month of Khoiak, the eve of the agricultural New Year. The next day marked the beginning of the four month long season of Pert, or 'Going Forth' during which the lands rose out of the flood waters allowing the fields to be sown.Djedu was also referred to as Per-Asar-Neb-Djedu, meaning "The House of Osiris - the Lord of Djedu". The Greeks called it Busiris, after the shortened title Per-Asar - "The House of Osiris"

Mythologically, the 'Raising of the Djed' symbolised the resurrection of Osiris, and with its annual re-enactment represented the death and renewal of the yearly cycle. Osiris is referred to as "Lord of the Year" and that he was also the god of agriculture meant that his annual resurrection ensured the stability of the abundance of the next season's crops.

A Tree:

From the descriptions above it can be understood that the general concept of the Djed symbol appears to be a combination of the backbone of Osiris, a column or pillar, and the trunk of a tree. The Legend of Osiris as told by Plutarch reinforces this interpretation. The story involves the murder of Osiris in which his body is trapped inside a chest and becomes enclosed in a huge tree at Byblos. The trunk of this tree containing the body of Osiris is then cut down and turned into a pillar for the house of the King. This pillar is referred to by the Djed hieroglyph and the branches of this magnificent tree were said to have been turned to the four cardinal points.

Lotus flower depiction

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm » by admdbrn

Lowsix wrote:
admdbrn wrote:seriously, probably one of the most reality changing ideas around... and nobody says a word?

That is because you are wrong and we are being nice.

This community is .. being nice?

Now I know I'm in the twilight zone.

Honestly though. I'm not wrong.

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm » by admdbrn

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Mainstream view

The view of Egyptologists is that the relief is a mythological depiction of a djed pillar and a lotus flower, spawning a snake within, representing aspects of Egyptian mythology. The Djed pillar is a symbol of stability which is also interpreted as the backbone of the god Osiris. In the carvings the four horizontal lines forming the capital of the djed are supplemented by human arms stretching out, as if the djed were a backbone. The arms hold up the snake within the lotus flower.

Fringe view

In contrast to the mainstream interpretation, there is a fringe hypothesis according to which the reliefs depict Ancient Egyptian electrical technology, based on comparison to similar modern devices (such as Geissler tubes, Crookes tubes, and arc lamps). J. N. Lockyer's passing reference to a colleague's suggestion that electric lamps would explain the absence of lampblack deposits in the tombs has sometimes been forwarded as an argument supporting this particular interpretation (another argument being made is the use of a system of reflective mirrors). Proponents of this interpretation have also used a text referring to "high poles covered with copper plates" to argue this[6] but Dr. Bolko Stern has written in detail explaining why the copper covered tops of poles (which were lower than the associated pylons) do not relate to electricity or lightning, pointing out that no evidence of anything used to manipulate electricity had been found in Egypt and that this was not a technical installation

Scenes depicting the 'Raising of the Djed' ceremony

The reconstruction of the body of Osiris occurred at a place called Djedu,in the Delta region of Lower Egypt and it was here that the yearly ceremony of 'Raising the Djed Pillar' took place on the last day of the month of Khoiak, the eve of the agricultural New Year. The next day marked the beginning of the four month long season of Pert, or 'Going Forth' during which the lands rose out of the flood waters allowing the fields to be sown.Djedu was also referred to as Per-Asar-Neb-Djedu, meaning "The House of Osiris - the Lord of Djedu". The Greeks called it Busiris, after the shortened title Per-Asar - "The House of Osiris"

Mythologically, the 'Raising of the Djed' symbolised the resurrection of Osiris, and with its annual re-enactment represented the death and renewal of the yearly cycle. Osiris is referred to as "Lord of the Year" and that he was also the god of agriculture meant that his annual resurrection ensured the stability of the abundance of the next season's crops.

A Tree:

From the descriptions above it can be understood that the general concept of the Djed symbol appears to be a combination of the backbone of Osiris, a column or pillar, and the trunk of a tree. The Legend of Osiris as told by Plutarch reinforces this interpretation. The story involves the murder of Osiris in which his body is trapped inside a chest and becomes enclosed in a huge tree at Byblos. The trunk of this tree containing the body of Osiris is then cut down and turned into a pillar for the house of the King. This pillar is referred to by the Djed hieroglyph and the branches of this magnificent tree were said to have been turned to the four cardinal points.

Lotus flower depiction

Thanks, you quoted the same wikipedia information i have in my post. Awesome. My point is that both the mainstream and fringe views are retarded.

Meanwhile, I believe the "body of osirus" is actually representative of a fallen satellite -- and I think there is some backing for that in mythology. Also, the ... column is most likely the source of the mystery around obelisks, and i believe that to be an antenna, from the satellite.

(The egyptians worshipped its broken phallus)....

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 4:46 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

admdbrn wrote:
Thanks, you quoted the same wikipedia information i have in my post. .

I accept your thanks and agree that my info is awesome, Some of it was quoted from the same Wiki article that you also used but only to put into perspective a more believable view of what the Dendera bulb probably is but like most other theories the mainstream theory is mostly based on perception and may also be speculative. it is at least also based on some probability... :mrgreen:..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm » by admdbrn

The images are clear to me, I can feel the truth ... the inscriptions also corroborate my reading, clearly describing an orbiting satellite.

Also, the transition is very hard to argue against, the depiction of worship stopping when the "light" is fought,and being replaced by "love" or "friendship" is plain to me.

You don't see that?

Initiate

PostFri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 pm » by Edgar 2.0

admdbrn wrote:The images are clear to me, I can feel the truth ... the inscriptions also corroborate my reading, clearly describing an orbiting satellite.

Also, the transition is very hard to argue against, the depiction of worship stopping when the "light" is fought,and being replaced by "love" or "friendship" is plain to me.

You don't see that?

Not really...

Gimme a digest version.

Writer

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 am » by admdbrn

The whole world is being mind controlled, causing 'satan worship', which means we are f'ing the s out of ourselves for "no apparent reason."

Soon something is coming to make it better.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 239918/pg1

Next