The Depopulation Agenda

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:20 am » by Temps13

Thought I'd start a thread where stuff about the Depopulation agenda could be deposited..like anything from Eugenics to Chemtrails to Shit Tesco foods loaded with excess acidity & sugar to Mercury fillings,frequencies,fluoride & other..stuff to attack the immune & up the death rate..ALL of it..all of it is designed to up the death rate & kill us off early..the policies of the b*stard nhs,anything..
Ways to stay healthy,superfoods etc..
I'll kick off with a couple of random vids..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Writer

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 4:35 pm » by Santor

It is true that we will have too many people on earth, if the over consumption and over production problems aren't solved in the future.

But, since the end of WW2, our elite decided that consumption of goods would be the solution to sustain that much productivity created from the world war. For this, they created a plethora of ingenious ideas, like planned obsolescence, supermarket, fast-food, etc...

The immediate consequence to this new economic system based on the consumption of material was the creation of huge amount of waste. The increase in wealth of banks and corporations promoting this system. And the addiction of the people to the pleasure of quick consumption. All based on the human psychology.

30 years later, the Club of Rome came out with a study that foresee the forthcoming problems of this system. The same very people who created it and promoted it. They published the study called 'Limits to Growth' (1972). Which is true, we all know the planet is finite. They were smart. They planned more than just the idea of sustaining the industrial complex production after the war, but also wanted to produce the ecologic problems to bring about the over population problem. Clever.

Why are the countries in the world need so much growth? Why aren't we satisfied with a certain level of production and gain? Why always more? To some extend we can think it is because of the greed of the corporations and shareholders, government and bankers. Yes, but not only that. It's to be able to pay back an increasingly debt growing. Nearly all the countries in the world are deep in debt and it's only growing. So, the banks of the banks; BIS, IMF and World Bank tells the governments that in order to pay their debt they have to have positive growth.

So, here we are now with an economic system which create waste, pollution, and is ever growing... The end result is: too many people.

But what they avoid saying is the root of the problem and who created it in the first place. Which is an economic system based on the consumption of materials created by the elite. One solution is fairly simple. It's complex to establish, but simple to understand. By decreasing consumption, we're decreasing growth, gain, profit, investments and jobs. It's the way the system was designed. We could suffer much by simply eliminates the system that nurtures us without establishing a new one.

In order to replace a slowly decreasing economic system based on consumption of materials without creating lost of jobs, we have to replace it with another kind of consumption of needs. One that isn't based on material and is infinite in potential. Quite simply, it could be services. Services to each other is already part of the economic system, but has a very small percentage in the economical pie. This percentage could be reversed. It's easy to prove that services based economical system creates much less waste and ecological signature.

Of course there are other ideas. Others that can be better to replace the actual economical system which hurts all life on Earth. It's impossible to leave zero ecological signature. No system will be perfect. But we have to find one that respect the speed of the natural Earth regeneration.

A statistic that really tells much about Earth natural regeneration, human ecological signature and its given population is the following: There are on Earth, over 2 billion people, living outside large cities, working with hand tools and are almost totally outside the actual economical system. Their ecological signature is nearly zero. If all the people on Earth were living like them, we could be 60 billions and quite possibly more. It is hard to imagine and to believe, we are so embedded in our system, but its nevertheless true.

So, is it really that we are too many people, or that we have a destructive, ill adapted way of life?

I am sorry and I apologize if I didn't put depopulation agenda example in your thread. Nonetheless, I though I could contribute another way to a topic which I consider highly important.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 12:08 am » by Temps13

Good post Santor thanks
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 3:43 am » by mediasorcery

u know it would take maybe 3 generations and a 1 child policy and population numbers would come down to 5 hundred million?

3 generations!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 am » by Temps13

is that all? Really?
That makes it all so much worse what they're doing then,bloody 'ell!
Maniacs are in charge with too much power..Bset illustrated by the video Nedroj posted of a time lapse of all nuclear detonations since the 1940's..3000 of them..& how they speed up.
In case you missed it,here it is again-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 10:13 am » by RATRODROB

That is a good post Santor, there has to be another way to keep economies going than mainly the production of material objects that create huge amounts of air, water and land pollution and the waste is everywhere.
services are a good answer but red tape and bullshit and OH&S made it increasingly hard to provide a service to be used as your means of income.
look how hard it has become to own a healthy non polluting and non wastage business such as growing fruit and veges and then selling them at a market, the fckn FDA will see to that.

Mediasorcery suggested that a 1 child policy for maybe 3 generations would work as a population stunter, whilst possibly true, it would still mean waiting perhaps 70 yrs or so, I don't think old MUM could wait that long before she decides she has had enough of mans polluting and pillaging ways, and I recon TPTB cant wait that long to get rid of a lot of us either.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 am » by Santor

Several members of the elite of our western society openly claim that human population growth is the major problem we are facing.

Quotes:

"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels" -Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh

“The United Nation’s goal is to reduce population selectively by encouraging abortion, forced sterilization, and control of human reproduction, and regards two-thirds of the human population as excess baggage, with 350,000 people to be eliminated per day.” Jacques Cousteau

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” Ted Turner, CNN founder

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill … All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.” Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider, Club of Rome

End of the quotes.

All of these comments directly shows a mindset conditioned to see human being as the problem, instead of seeing it's way of life and behavior as the problem. The distinction is quite different when you imagine the solutions.

Those who see the human being as the problem wants to reduce its number to solve it. Those who see its ill adapted way of life (which is by the way not the case for all the human population) wants to change the human behavior and economical system to solve it.

So, the question we must ask ourselves is: Are we the problem, or do we have a problem?

Unfortunately, and personally, I think the depopulation program will keep its track. It is already happening and there is nothing on the horizon showing up to counter it... Studies shows that gmo food creates infertility (http://www.examiner.com/article/mountin ... -defectson) other studies shows that sperm count are steadily decreasing since the last decade (http://ispub.com/IJU/2/1/7519).

Until the day we the people do take back our power over currencies, energy, resources, we will see this program unfold.

Nevertheless, personally, I think their plan will fail :)

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 pm » by Temps13

Good post..yeah Prince Philip lol..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 1:36 pm » by Aragajag

Prince Philip is only worried about not being able to hunt Lions, Tigers and Bears etc with all this save the planet stuff going on. After all the royals would not make much of a footprint on the planet if it was them, the friends and servants only admitted.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:26 pm » by Temps13

Exactly,he's also,in my opinion, quite aware of the master race of extra terrestrials..his interest in the subject of ufology is well documented.
Fancy saying you wish you were a virus so you could kill people..tsk..
Anyway,no need for me to drag ets into this thread! (although I believe they are a factor in that they want the population down)-I do think it's a factor but i won't mention it here other than to say I believe it's a factor..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next