the devil inside

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 pm » by kentrb

every single one of us has the devil inside
makes perfect sense
thats probally a hard pill to swallow
how bout every single one of us has the ego inside.
that maybe easier to swallow
more politically correct,lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

it came to me in a dream.
i already suspected as much.
when i started looking into things,i kept running into the devil.
the devil kept fuckin with my spirituality

i always thought it suspicious that the cain line retained its rightiousness through out the bible.
egos are good at denial.

there is a miracle in this premise also
and not a penned miracle either,but one that is actually tangable.
achiveble.

you see,we have the ability to choose.
we can choose to make the world a better place
or not.
we can choose to be in denial
or not
we can choose to love
or not

the bible says we are all made in the image of god
that makes perfect sense to me.
it equalizes us.
the devil has a different opinion.

above the vanity hangs a mirror.
it reflects.
by its own design,it shows the image of god
or not

every single one of us has an ego inside

vanity,vanity,vanity

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm » by Webcat

Interesting post.

I sometimes wonder if the 'devil' is a major part of the gift of 'freewill' (from a Christians perceptive) He exists so that we can exercise that freewill.

Without him we are simply drones of our creator. Empty. We would believe every act we did was right - having no standard or benchmark to judge 'right or wrong'.

If only good existed, we would be animals acting on instinct?

Maybe that is why 'God' allows the devil to exist - he actually helps make us self-aware creatures that can decide to be good or evil. Animal or human. Living entities and not mindless slaves/robots.

:think:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm » by 99socks

Lol... That song was the first thing that came to mind when I read the threat title :flop:

Thanks for the reminder. :sunny:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm » by kentrb

i have this thing i like to do when trying to understand things
i call it walking in anothers shoes.
it works well

i had a dream last night.
i was in the garden of eden(i think)
for whatever reason i was walking in shoes
eves shoes last night
anyways,i was at the forbidden tree.
i knew not to eat of it.
i did anyways

there was no serpent
just my ego

when i woke this morn, it made perfect sense

this morning, i think i understand why women have been so demonized through out history
you see,adam also took a bite
now just speculating here a bit,i think eve felt more guilt about the situation than adam.
then they made up the serpent cover story,and taught thier children to believe a lie.
i know eh,pretty presumpuous.
parents teaching thier children to lie to cover up thier own guilt.

:hugging:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 am » by Cornbread714

A sweet and honest song from someone who presumably knows a lot about the subject:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I'm just letting you in
Maybe you know
Let me tell you something
It's painful to say
Which way to go
I don't know

Demon in me
Demon in me
I can't live without it

Every river must flow
Shine the light
I want you to stay
But I'm forcing you out
I can't express it
It's such a mess

Demon in me
Demon in me
Between you and me
Demon in me
Demon in me

I'm warning you up
'Cause you slide on my mind
Hammers on my heart
Show me which way to go
I don't know

It's livin' in me
The demon in me
Demon in me
Demon in me
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 5:54 pm » by mark4444

Mass mind control baby. Demons, reptilians, mind control. Uber subtle manipulation it is hard to detect. It requires some cooperation though,hence maybe why spiritual body armor may help prevent this type of stuff if enough people took individual responsibility.
:shock:

Almost every second of the day we make choices. These choices create our future, that is obvious. You make a decision and something happens. You make another decision and something else happens. Then we make a new decision based upon the previous decision, and life goes on; thus we create our own reality. You could have made different choices, and your future would have been different. How often haven't we thought: "Shoot! I should have made a different decision and I wouldn't have been in this mess!" In a perfect world, you are free to make your own decisions, regardless of what other people are thinking, but we have come to a point where the majority will judge the ones that do not share the same opinion. Also, most people think they are free to make their own decisions, and that no one else is seriously interfering with their thoughts. This is simply not true. The Illuminati have manipulated us for a very long time, and created a reality for us all to live in; a reality THEY want us to believe in for their own reasons. They do this in a number of different ways, as described elsewhere on this website.

The key here is that 95% of the population (a rough personal estimate) doesn't even know they are manipulated and are living with the illusion that they are free, and free thinkers. Not true. The brilliance of the Illuminati manipulation and the mass mind control is that we don't know that we are under control.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/000-spir ... e-nwo.html
Last edited by mark4444 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 pm » by mark4444

Not sure this article captures the essense, but it seems like the author was pondering the same type of thing. How the heck does stuff go so wrong in society with such removed incidences?

I'm more inclined to think this kind of manipulation has been going for hundreds of years. Back to the days of Moloch. THat would rule out mind contorl developed in the 40's and on.

The MK Ultra program were most likely an attempt at making the kind of mind control more scientific....That way the demons don't have to do all the work....

Remote Neural Stimulation and Recording

Real mind control involves the activation and suppression of action potentials, the firing of an individual neuron, in a pattern which creates a real effect in the brain of humans. It can so subtle, you might not even notice it happening to you. Neurons fire in patterns, and in groups, and the result of these firing patterns is thoughts, feelings, movements, etc. It is scientifically possible to cause these firing patterns to be activated remotely, without the use of an implant, by "injecting" electricity into individual neurons using advanced technology.

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/p/mind-control.html

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:21 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Imagine that perhaps in our own little piramid we consciously perceive our reality trought the different layers of our consciousness. And top of it is the warmth of our own soul. The confidence and love for life. The place where times stand still and nothing matters but being. Moving downwards we encounter al energies that create movement and time. An identity easy to understand in lower segments of our own piramid. An identity used to create, explain and understand change.

An identity kept sharp trough change.
The sharpness and swift changes of life made us forget the warmth on top. And put walls in between our energies. The identity became trapped in a cold doubtfull place lost from connection and understanding.
Thats the identity the devil adresses. Because thats the only identity that needs space time and segregation to understand. The sharper the words and deeds, the further down the consciousness hides in the piramid..

The devil is interesting cause we recognize it as one of our own energies. :think:

Writer

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:29 pm » by mark4444

This may seem off topic, but please try and connect the dots. What if The aluminum in chemtrails, and maybe global warming, were a type of terriforming for the alien agenda?

For instance, chemtrails have aluminum....

What about device designed to charge batteries from the atmoshere?

I may have seen telepathy in action lately. A type of hidding influence. Probably by the demons/aliens. Maybe it wasn't telepathy, but that is the only way I could describe the bizarre actions of people who could have no way of knowing what was up.

Would a highly conductive atmosphere be beneficial to the devil, demons, aliens inside?? Some food for thought anyway

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 pm » by Cosmine

When you summon a demon be careful...you might get whom you called for...
THE MASTER OF UNIVERSES
:sunny:
And no,the last thing "we" have is an ego problem... :twisted:

:flop: :cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Next