The Devil Is The God Of Jesus (this video proves it)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2314
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 pm » by Cosmine


conspir84 wrote:
Noentry wrote:I told you its just a story.
You cannot prove something from a made up story.
You dont even believe it yourself.
How can you prove something from something else you dont believe in?


Is that your youtube video?


It's hilarious to see atheists so up in arms over this, just as much as the Christians. You lied about the term "autou" but refuse to talk about the other many ways the bible stated the same thing...

You haven't addressed who the angel is in Genesis 31:11-13 who said "I am God".

You haven't addressed 1 Chron 21:1 and it's mirror 2 Sam 24:1, which state that the Devil is God the Father.

You haven't addressed 1 Chron 21:15 & it's mirror 2 Chron 3:1. Who was at the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite according to 1 Chron 21:15? Who was at the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite according to 2 Chron 3:1?

I know you said it must be my video because I'm black and so is that writer, but there may be more than 2 black people on earth.





Not sure if yo black at all.... it's irrelevant....


Image



Image



I love it..... don't you have a great morning too...


:cheers:
Image
Cosmine's cohost...:M8


Upload to Disclose.tv




Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7343
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


[quote="Cosmine"


Not sure if yo black at all.... it's irrelevant....


Image



Image



I love it..... don't you have a great morning too...


:cheers:[/quote]

:flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 am

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 2:12 pm » by telocvovim


For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
I John 3:8

Disprove zat! :shooting:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2314
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 pm » by Cosmine


telocvovim wrote: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
I John 3:8

Disprove zat! :shooting:






Chocho!... back from hell... how's do you escaped?



:cheers:
Image
Cosmine's cohost...:M8


Upload to Disclose.tv




Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2314
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 2:31 pm » by Cosmine


Image
Cosmine's cohost...:M8


Upload to Disclose.tv




Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7343
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


telocvovim wrote: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
I John 3:8

Disprove zat! :shooting:


:hiho: back bro...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 4:24 pm » by Noentry


conspir84 wrote:
I know you said it must be my video because I'm black and so is that writer, but there may be more than 2 black people on earth.


You cant even see I gave you that one, you are so gullible and stupid, it is beyond a joke, I gave you that reply and you have used it.
I am playing you like a musical instrument.
Really more then 2 black people in this world? :shock:
:alien51: its like leading a child by the hand.

Akashicrebel wrote:
conspir84 wrote:I came across a very interesting, but controversial youtube video which...


conspir84 wrote:
Not one person has addressed the video or made a valid point against it, they either thumb it down or put a comment similar to yours. That's because they couldn't counter what they read. Here's a challenge, why don't you become the first person to actually address the 7 points one by one & in detail. The floor is yours. But something tells me you will back off because you can't address the genius points which are made. Haha.


I just catch you bullshitting. You said you just "came across" this video while you protecting this shit like it was your fucking girlfriend or something. U bring ya naked gal to our forum she's everybody's bitch! Got it? By the way, it's you who wished for our opinions. Deal with it.

Last advice:
Image

Oh almost forgot :welcome.


Akashicrebel has already shown you are a liar. From post one

Domeika wrote:
What a moronic attempt at playing connect the dots erstwhile back-peddling on a seatless unicycle. There is nothing to your ranting, research, or pathetic excuse of a response except childish nihlism. As expected, someone of your towering intellect will just double-down and hope screaming louder will deter their detractors.

It won't.

There is no supporting logic because you wrote it while high most likely, and I'd wager even forgottten that bit being that is was posted in 2010. Now, just like a child, "...yeah but, I what about, but...", and you think your stammerings are winning some kind of agument. Let me break this to you....you are not in an argument. I'm not going to even engage the merits ouf your argument because there are none, least of all trying to relate hip-hop porn to ancient texts....unless you're still high. Not that there's anything wrong with getting high, if you have some brain function in the first place.

You might need to re-read that last part.

In short..... your ideas are based on cherry-picked mashed up scriptures with interjected ghetto references. If it had a stated goal (other than maybe a title), laid out a position, explained that position, then summed up in a summary statement......that, young man, would be an essay.

I suggest you read a few, somewhere else, because as I said previously about your childish nihlistic attempt to deflect, it didn't work, and only a child would think it might.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt — Abraham Lincoln


Domeika from the off described your personality down to a T, he saw through your bull and described you better then you know yourself.


noentry wrote:A black man posted this video so 2+2=4.


conspir84 wrote:
I know you said it must be my video because I'm black and so is that writer, but there may be more than 2 black people on earth.


Where is this great intellect you keep bragging about?
I take you out of your comfort zone and all of a sudden no intellect you got nothing to offer.

When out of your comfort zone this is what you have written

you scared
I knew you would run. This is great
I am great
It's easy
It's hilarious
haha
There are more then 2 black people in this world

go on write them down again,
repeat it again show the world this great intellect you keep bragging about.


This below is from your youtube channel
OK. You must mean this part where he says ..... "I, CPL PYRON, AM THE ALL SEEING EYE & I ONLY HAVE THE 7 VERSES (EX 3:2-6, 1 CHRON 21:1 & 2 SAM 24:1) & MY CRAFTY INTELLIGENCE ON THIS LITTLE 4 PART PAGE TO PROVE IT! THIS LITTLE PAGE I WROTE IN 2012 IS THE 3RD TESTAMENT, THE 67TH & FINAL BOOK IN THE BIBLE (REV 10:1-4)!"



I see you have been busy promoting your great intellect on other forums until you get banned or get taken to school.
If you are so intelligent then why dont you try to change your grammar from one forum to another.
Check this out from someone called Christnow. You think you are the messiah dont you :alien51:
these quotes are in the exact order you wrote them down in.
You followed the same exact pattern here. One dimensional, where is the great intellect.

State who you think has more intelligent words and also state why you think the way you do. My opinion is that the red letters win, but I don't have an actual example to pull from that really proves it. Do you?


You laugh, but you don't engage Cpl Pyron's actual doctrine point for point. It's obvious to nonchristians who watch, that you make fun of Cpl Pyron most likely because you can't address what he wrote. Your reaction, not being able to beat his youtube video, is the only reason why his video has 60,000 views.

Go point for point in his essay, proving him to be wrong. And also give me a quote from the words of Jesus that doesn't get outdone by the intelligence on Cpl Pyron's page.



Yes I can "dig it". See if you can "dig" these 3 things...

1. So you believe that God the Father himself appeared on mount sinai I suppose in Exodus 24:9-12?

2. & you believe that Jacob wreslted with God the Father himself, meaning that God the Father lost a wrestling match in Gen 32:24-32?

3. Who is the angel speaking in Genesis 31:11-13?
Genesis 31:11-13,
The angel of God said "I am the God of Bethel".



Even though you speak so confidently - you're only hiding behind the fact that you CANNOT even attempt to answer those 3 questions in detail. "In detail" means that if you don't think it is the father, then tell me what is going on. Because I'm not going to, at this time, take cheap shots at you like you are doing to me. I'll just admit that I have no idea who that angel is in Gen 31:11-13, or who that is on Mount Sinai in Ex 24:9-12, or who Jacob wrestled. There, I admitted that I didn't know, it wasn't that hard. I don't fully agree with Cpl Pyron's assessment that 1 Chronicles 21:1 & 2 Samuel 24:1 gives us the name of the angel, but I also don't know how to argue that well put together point.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/sh ... hp?t=82778

You got banned on this forum and people said the same thing there as they did here, you are stupid.
Look same exact bull, pretending to not be him but using the same grammar same methodology, same everything.

I ask you where is the great intellect you brag of?
honestly where the fuck is it?






A different forum.

Apparently Cpl Pyron is outdoing even President Obama. People are starting to rally behind Cpl Pyron as the leader of the entire world in a new world system. Many claim that his intelligence is beyond human capabilities. Read his 1 page essay and see what you think about him. You can read it here

just one reply.

:think: You also have a psychological need for attention, you was ignored you never carried on the thread.
http://kikuyu.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/48 ... 4207013343

You only posted once on there and only got one reply.

Again writing as tho it is not you, same style, same GD





You went to GLP but I am banned from GLP cause the only time I go there is on DTV buisness.
But I bet you the same exact bullshit.






Another forum you only posted once on, lol and the reply slapped the shit out of you so badly you didn't even reply to him.

Here is your post.

Some guy named Cpl Pyron made up a new religion and summed it up in a 5 paragraph essay & put his 1 page essay up on youtube. I came across it and haven't been able to sleep since. I disagreed with what Cpl Pyron wrote, but when I tried to go line for line and refute it, I was not able to. Can someone here who knows the bible better than me go through what Cpl Pyron wrote in detail & defeat his essay biblically? Thank you and I really appreciate it. God bless.

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthr ... efute-HELP!


I said you are a lair, this is proven.
I said you are delusional, this is proven.
I said you have GD, this is proven.


I called you a Muslim :think:

I was wrong, I was trying to find sanity where there is none.
However you stole this from Muslims and are trying to pawn it of as your own work.
Dont make me fucking laugh.


Just so you all know if you dont reply to him he will stop posting, he also has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Christnow, all seeing eye. I am the Devil :think: you have (GD) Grandiose delusions amongst a range of psychological issues oh yes I already told you this earlier.
Some friendly advice you need to go see a doctor.

Simply you are insane.


Upload to Disclose.tv


fuckit I dont want to play any more, this shit is too easy.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18196
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm » by Slith


Can I lock it now. Point made!
Image

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7343
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 4:33 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Slith wrote:Can I lock it now. Point made!


That sounds like a wise decision.. :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8418
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Feb 26, 2014 4:37 pm » by Noentry


I think it is time Slith
:cheers:


Upload to Disclose.tv



I love Ace Ventura :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook