The Disclose TV Dating Thread

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 am » by Troll2rocks


Evildweeb wrote:If you fall anywhere into this ballpark, this is NOT who I am looking for.

All other females may apply. :pray:



Upload to Disclose.tv




:dancing:



Its true, women who like cats are emotionally unstable. They don't call em cat ladies for nothing.

Image

Image


:vomit:

:cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 am » by 99socks


Newearthman wrote:I was thinking we should set Socks up with someone...



Umm no, maybe "we" shouldn't.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 am » by Kaarmaa


She found someone lately, but she thinks he socks...

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 am » by Zer0


I am 21 years old, I live in Toronto,Canada. I am very good looking but most women are afraid of me because I "know too much about the truth". The average woman only wants to have fun and to forget all the sad things. Fuck that shit, if there is any real women who is not afraid to truly live, I am your man, otherwise you can go back to your alpha male fairy-tale bullshit, where some asshole with a six pack is supposed to save you from a nuclear holocaust. -_-
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7635
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 am » by 99socks


Otoel wrote:I am 21 years old, I live in Toronto,Canada. I am very good looking but most women are afraid of me because I "know too much about the truth". The average woman only wants to have fun and to forget all the sad things. Fuck that shit, if there is any real women who is not afraid to truly live, I am your man, otherwise you can go back to your alpha male fairy-tale bullshit, where some asshole with a six pack is supposed to save you from a nuclear holocaust. -_-



He's cute, too. I'll vouch for him. :D
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5992
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:02 am » by Newearthman


99socks wrote:
Otoel wrote:I am 21 years old, I live in Toronto,Canada. I am very good looking but most women are afraid of me because I "know too much about the truth". The average woman only wants to have fun and to forget all the sad things. Fuck that shit, if there is any real women who is not afraid to truly live, I am your man, otherwise you can go back to your alpha male fairy-tale bullshit, where some asshole with a six pack is supposed to save you from a nuclear holocaust. -_-



He's cute, too. I'll vouch for him. :D

Me too !

:flop: :flop:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 am » by Canubis


all the ladys love me here on Dtv its hard not to...just look at my new sig!! how can you resist someone so talented and smart....

but.. im just waiting for the right woman in a latex grey outfit :alien51:
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 am » by Zer0


Canubis wrote:all the ladys love me here on Dtv its hard not to...just look at my new sig!! how can you resist someone so talented and smart....


Oh yeah indeed, how can anyone resist a being who can easily make a digital forgery of his true image?

Did I mention his lack of logic? -_-
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18137
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 am » by The57ironman


Image
.

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am » by Canubis


if only you were a woman otoel...
Image
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook