The Disclose TV Dating Thread

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 am » by Troll2rocks

Evildweeb wrote:If you fall anywhere into this ballpark, this is NOT who I am looking for.

All other females may apply. :pray:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancing:

Its true, women who like cats are emotionally unstable. They don't call em cat ladies for nothing.

:vomit:

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 am » by 99socks

Newearthman wrote:I was thinking we should set Socks up with someone...

Umm no, maybe "we" shouldn't.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 am » by Kaarmaa

She found someone lately, but she thinks he socks...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 am » by Zer0

I am 21 years old, I live in Toronto,Canada. I am very good looking but most women are afraid of me because I "know too much about the truth". The average woman only wants to have fun and to forget all the sad things. Fuck that shit, if there is any real women who is not afraid to truly live, I am your man, otherwise you can go back to your alpha male fairy-tale bullshit, where some asshole with a six pack is supposed to save you from a nuclear holocaust. -_-
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 am » by 99socks

Otoel wrote:I am 21 years old, I live in Toronto,Canada. I am very good looking but most women are afraid of me because I "know too much about the truth". The average woman only wants to have fun and to forget all the sad things. Fuck that shit, if there is any real women who is not afraid to truly live, I am your man, otherwise you can go back to your alpha male fairy-tale bullshit, where some asshole with a six pack is supposed to save you from a nuclear holocaust. -_-

He's cute, too. I'll vouch for him. :D

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:02 am » by Newearthman

99socks wrote:
Otoel wrote:I am 21 years old, I live in Toronto,Canada. I am very good looking but most women are afraid of me because I "know too much about the truth". The average woman only wants to have fun and to forget all the sad things. Fuck that shit, if there is any real women who is not afraid to truly live, I am your man, otherwise you can go back to your alpha male fairy-tale bullshit, where some asshole with a six pack is supposed to save you from a nuclear holocaust. -_-

He's cute, too. I'll vouch for him. :D

Me too !

:flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 am » by Canubis

all the ladys love me here on Dtv its hard not to...just look at my new sig!! how can you resist someone so talented and smart....

but.. im just waiting for the right woman in a latex grey outfit :alien51:
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 am » by Zer0

Canubis wrote:all the ladys love me here on Dtv its hard not to...just look at my new sig!! how can you resist someone so talented and smart....

Oh yeah indeed, how can anyone resist a being who can easily make a digital forgery of his true image?

Did I mention his lack of logic? -_-
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 am » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am » by Canubis

if only you were a woman otoel...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

PreviousNext