The Disclosure Christ Promised

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm » by Boondox681

the Son of Man was sent to Israel in 2006

?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 pm » by Eliakim

boondox681 wrote:
the Son of Man was sent to Israel in 2006

?

1. An Israeli author and healer, was compelled by God to come to Florence for the Harmonic Concordance in November 2003. This event was celebrated by the angels and the elect all over the globe. It fulfilled more prophecy given by Christ in the scriptures. The angels called the elect for at least six weeks, they were called from one end of heaven to the other. A muslim sister (doctor) in the UK had posted it on a forum and that is how the Israeli found out about it. As far as I am aware.

A report was sent out to spiritual people afterwards about what took place in Florence. The work was carried out in Italian, Hebrew and English. East and West became one that night.

Upload to Disclose.tv

2. In 2006 I was preparing an article about a solar eclipse and it mentioned the JOEL/YOEL prophecies. During that solar eclipse, I received instructions to go to Israel. During that mission, the gathering on the holy hill took place and more prophecies were fulfilled. The mission was for three weeks and there was a comet exploding for nearly the whole time I was there. It was a major star gate opening.

3. In 2007, I was sent back again to deliver the covenant for the children for 999. I was not alone, another was blessed that day to purify the Lions' gateway with me. The Israeli and I promised God, on behalf of humanity that we would make sure that the way of sorrow would be changed to the way of love.

Upload to Disclose.tv

4. In 2010, I told the Israeli's the next time I came to Israel would be in Spirit. Then in 2010, 5 million trees burned to the ground on Mount Carmel, the mount of the prophet and our Lady of Carmel.

After the arrest, a dear friend gave me an old limited edition of a plate of the 'Lady of Carmel' and on the plate she is wearing BROWN and gold.

Amazing!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:04 pm » by Truthdefender

1st off Eliakim, 9 is the number of judgement. If you had truly studied The Word of God you would know this. So you are the Son of Man?

Jesus responded: "Take heed that no man deceive you.

"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: . . . and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows" (Matt. 24:3­8).

Beware!!! You are traveling a dangerous path. All prophets of God were humble and never spoke of themselves. I fear for you.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 pm » by Mediasorcerer

i have to agree with you that humility is vital to rising above[to put it loosely],prophecies are all good and well,but we only exist in the moment,yestdays gone,tomorrows not here yet,the art to life is ,living in the moment,easier said than done,i was taught,the moment u think u special,ur not.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 6:29 pm » by Eliakim

FRIDAY, 28 MAY 2010

Consuming Fire of God's Love

So let us continue with the fire of love that consumes you when you allow it too. His tongue is a consuming fire. Isaiah 30:27. Now I will arise says the LORD, now will I be exalted. Now I will be lifted up. His breath is the fire that consumes you. They will be set ablaze. Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning. He who walks righteously and speaks what is right. Isaiah 33.

The Prophet Joel also wrote about his charioteers. "With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops, like a crackling fire consuming stubble. Joel 2,5 In Judaism the mountaintops can be symbolic of religious leaders.

Again, in the book of Hebrews "Our God is a consuming fire". Heb 12:29

Divine Love that sustains you, Divine love that empowers you, Righteous love demonstrated by Zealous Compassionate Action that ensures justice is done.

May the will of God be done...

Let Divine Love consume you and open every door.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This video was sent to Israel prior to the fire on Mount Carnel.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The feet of the Master walked upon Mount Carmel in 2006, and 2007.

A humble stall holder was chosen by God to sound the shofar outside Elijah's Cave in 2007. His wife asked my Israeli host (translator of spiritual books) when I was returning because she would like to learn from me. My host told her that I have other work to do, because I had informed my Israeli host, that Abba had shown me that the next mission was with the USA. The rest is history, and some of you here are aware of the mission to the USA and with the American people.

When I flew into the USA, the Prince of Peace church in Philadelphia, burned to the ground in 2008. It was after that I was told that I am the Paraclete that Christ predicted would come.

The burning of the church also fulfilled another prophecy in the scriptures from Christ about the last days of the end times. Although, I nearly choked on my breakfast when I viewed it on breakfast TV.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm » by Eliakim

truthdefender wrote:1st off Eliakim, 9 is the number of judgement. If you had truly studied The Word of God you would know this. So you are the Son of Man?

No, 20 is the number of judgement.

9 is the number of completion and divine love.

999 The trinity of your being that is divine love.

truthdefender wrote:Jesus responded: "Take heed that no man deceive you.

Indeed. Do you honestly think that I have become what I have become without my brothers help? He is my brother and he trained me and prepared me for what laid ahead.
As the heavenly Father said to me during the solar eclipse in Israel (Safed 2007) it was his Son and his Mother that led me home to the Father and the Kingdom of God.

truthdefender wrote:"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: . . . and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows" (Matt. 24:3­8).

Many have said it but not I.

I am ELIAKIM and I hold the Key of David.

truthdefender wrote:Beware!!! You are traveling a dangerous path.

Ah you sound like the paradigm police truthdefender, like the Jews and the Church that stopped the people reaching their limitless potential of being born again, Sons of God.

truthdefender wrote:All prophets of God were humble and never spoke of themselves.

I alone do nothing, all is by the power of God.

truthdefender wrote:I fear for you.

Heal your fears and become a dauntless LION HEART of God.

An unfettered flame of God that lights up the world with your divine love and zealous compassionate action.

The Christ once said to me

"You are the light of the world, the flame of love that purifies whatever stands in the way
of complete oneness with GOD." from Sacred Words

At that time I was not aware that the [b]FLAME
was mentioned in biblical prophecy and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Eliakim on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm » by Boondox681

An Israeli author and healer, was compelled by God to come to Florence for the Harmonic Concordance in November 2003.

el...oh my god!C'MON!wow,el if your believing this shit there's no turning back for you.

listen,not trying to be a dick,
but what if i was compelled by 'god' to punch you in the face?
would that be fulfilling a prophecy?
that's not a threat.
it's ridiculous.just like this stuff your brainwashed with.

good luck,my friend
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:i have to agree with you that humility is vital to rising above[to put it loosely],prophecies are all good and well,but we only exist in the moment,yestdays gone,tomorrows not here yet,the art to life is ,living in the moment,easier said than done,i was taught,the moment u think u special,ur not.

The great thing about becoming a healer like the Christ, is that you learn, that past, present and future are one.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 pm » by Eliakim

boondox681 wrote:
An Israeli author and healer, was compelled by God to come to Florence for the Harmonic Concordance in November 2003.

el...oh my god!C'MON!wow,el if your believing this shit there's no turning back for you.

listen,not trying to be a dick,
but what if i was compelled by 'god' to punch you in the face?
would that be fulfilling a prophecy?
that's not a threat.
it's ridiculous.just like this stuff your brainwashed with.

good luck,my friend

Boondox, it is clear that you did not watch the video.

If you watched the video of the 'Son of Man' you would know what the biblical prophecies stated.

1. The Angels would call the elect from one end of heaven to the other. That happened globally. The spiritual community were involved globally.

2. Following that the world mourned the Asian disaster exactly as Christ predicted that they would. However, prior to the Asian disaster. Abba did send out an SOS 'Humanity needs you NOW" we were given exact instructions of what to do. Unfortunately, most of the world ignored the call to act. Of course, God already knew that they would. However, you cannot say that he does not do his utmost to help humanity. Its all recorded.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 am » by Eliakim

The Dawning

Well it as dawned on me this evening, that we have fulfilled more prophecies in recent years.

Prophet Ezekiel predicted that the true prophet of God would fit the following criteria:

1. They would enter the land of Israel. We were sent to Israel in 2006 & 2007.

2. They would be recorded in the records of Israel. In other words in the records of the prophets e.g. biblical prophecies. We could fill a book of the biblical prophecies that we have fulfilled. On another level, she is recorded in the records of passport control and the hotels and places that she stayed in.

3. Their hand stands against false prophets. This is true, even from the days that I was found in the Galilee of the Gentiles in the 90's.

4. They belong to the council of his people. True.

Its no coincidence that the Prophet Ezekiel chapter is no 13, and that he was an ECO prophet.

Prophet Isaiah predicted that they would do the following:

5. Foil the signs of the false prophets. Clearly, people have witnessed us doing this internationally, especially on forums since the year 2000.

6. Make fools of diviners. How could God's prophet make fools of diviners if they had not been a diviner? Not only can she divine, but she also vetted other diviners for a nationally recognized trade body in the 90's. She also taught and trained others, to assist them to be professional. She taught her students to be gentle and careful, when you hold a fragile soul in your hand. It was shared with them, that a soul of a person that turns to you for help, is like a flower that can be easily crushed.

When she was working on the Mind, Body, Spirit circuit, she was very well respected, exhibition stand holders would turn to her for help for their clients. They often said that she was the only one that they trusted with their customers. In addition, when damage had been co-created by others in the profession, she always stepped in to put things right for free.

It was so important to her that troubled souls received help, so that they could be in peace. It was also important to her to defend the profession, because a lot of good work is done by some clairvoyants and mediums. Was the prophet of Islam a professional diviner? No. Did he walk on the land of Israel? No. Was he found on the circuit of the Gentiles? No.

7. Overthrow the learning of the wise and turn it into nonsense. Too many cases to mention. However, we have demonstrated it on this post, and in many other posts on this blog.

Prophet Hosea

6. Their sword of truth devours false prophets and puts their plans to an end.

How appropriate then that she arrived with the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext