Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 am » by Liveecarbme

:sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:sunny:

"...and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make."

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:12 am » by Eliakim

"The depth of your forgiveness, determines the depth of your love" from Sacred Words

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 am » by Eliakim

Psalm 45 mentions the skillful writer, the golden gown that was gifted to the prophet of God by his Princess and the sceptre given to the prophet, his Royal Bride.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 am » by Eliakim

Zohar Prophecy - The Children

"When the days of the Messiah will get close, even little children shall find the secrets of wisdom, and will understand the calculations, and at that time it will be revealed to all" (Zohar VaYera) [1]

Criteria of the prophecy:

1. Little children
2. Secrets
3. Wisdom
4. Understanding
5. Calculations
6. Revealed

Why little children?

Prophet Malachi predicted that the prophet that God sends comes for the children. And Christ told his followers that they had to become like little children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. So when people began to write books about the 'inner child' and healing it. This was also a sign to humanity that the time was near.

Why is inner child healing so important? When people access their own 'inner child' and heal it, they then discover how their own childhoods have impacted on their children. The words in the book of Exodus are true. The deeds of the Fathers (parents) impact on the next 3-4 generations. Parents are only the guardians of the soul, a child is a precious gem that is not meant to be reshaped. Only by accessing and healing the 'inner child' do people ascend the tree of life.

No coincidence either that in 2002, we were a consultant to a government agency involving children. The children were amazing. There was one eight year old that was going astray, nobody in the medical profession could help him. All had tried and failed and now he was on his way to a detention centre.

I got some information about the child prior to our meeting and from his birthdate, I was able to know that he was a Gemini and gemini's have incredibly energy, mental capability and they are blessed with a photographic memory. Prior to our meeting, I had made up some flower essences for the child to help to bring balance to his energy.

The first day that we met, he looked at me, as if I was going to be like all the doctors and psychologists, detached from him, perceiving him and judging him. After he sat down in front of me, he turned away from me and was sitting sideways, so that he could still look over his shoulder, if he wished to talk to me. I began to talk to him about the things that he liked to do. His mother had told me that he liked doing car mechanics with his step-dad.

While I was taking an interest in him, telling him how talented and clever he was, he started to turn around. Then I could look deeply into his eyes with smiling love. We started to share about negative -v- positive energy and what that can co-create in a manner in which he could understand. I asked him if he knew anything about ENERGY, he replied 'Yes, I do, when you're tired, you ain't got any'.

We put our hands close together so that he could feel the energy, and he could. He could feel my auric energy and I could feel his. Ok, so now he and I understood each other, he was then able to understand the concept of the measure of energy and how it relates to the law of cause and effect. He was now very relaxed and smiling. I wasn't treating him like an inferior being, I told him that he was special and he responded accordingly.

It also came to light that this child was the spitting image of his Father. The child was the teacher of the mother and was triggering her issues for healing.

I also asked the child 'Why did you drink all of your flowers essences down in one go? He replied "I want to be a good boy and I don't want to take Ritalin'.

God bless his soul, even this child knew in his heart that the drugs were doing him more harm than good. Children are filled with their own wisdom when they're allowed to express it unconditionally.

There was a beautiful 18 month old baby that wouldn't go to sleep without hearing a healing meditation CD. She taught herself how to use the CD player so that she could listen to my voice whenever she wished too. And there was a third toddler that had been described as 'indigo; due to the traits that he was demonstrating.

He was unable to communicate what the problem was that he was experiencing. However, by helping the mother, recommending some specific books to read, providing the 'New Empowerment Model' for self-development, in addition to a Reiki healing training course. Complimentary therapy modalities and a complete change of diet for the child. His daily, non-stop screaming stopped and happiness in the home resumed.

It isn't enough to just heal the child, the parents must heal their inner child too, because their lives are a co-creation.

Those with wisdom understand the children, they can reach their hearts and get to the root cause of the core issues, it requires no academic training to do so. It takes supreme love, listening skills, a heart of wisdom and compassionate action.
As we said to a professor of clinical psychology some years ago, put the text books down and simply listen to what the person is saying.

What else was revealed to humanity about children in the 21st century?

There was a whole new wave of children called 'Indigo's, 'Crystal' and 'Rainbow' children, books about them and their natural, enhanced spiritual abilities. Also many children loved the crystals when they visited the Mind, Body and Spirit exhibitions, and some also began Reiki healing with their parents.

As we have said before, the 21st century was born in wisdom and wisdom will be proven right
by her actions.

Of course, Prophet Joel predicted this would happen.

We did not support the 'Indigo' hype by spiritual people due to the fact,
that all children have these abilities when they haven't been closed down
by parents, education or drugs. Of course, these children have a greater
awareness, they were not born in the 20th century of judgement and fear,
their parents were not born in a war-torn era like our parents were.

These children were born in the 21st century of the Aquarian Age,
the Aquarian Age that is the Age of the humanitarian, Supreme
Love and Wisdom.

God bless the children

ELIAKIM

1. http://magog.web-site.co.il/gog/e_year.shtml

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 am » by Eliakim

LA'VA PROPHECY

It is recorded that on the 10th of May 2007, the Lord said

"The LORD is not ready yet to spill the beans, for when he does a great la'va will flow across the earth'. This was shared on an international forum at that time and sent to people on our databases.

We were also told the following "Those that worship the black stone will bring calamity to humanity and those that honour WHITE STONE will bring peace".

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it." : Rev 2:17-18

No coincidence that the one that received the White Stone in Assisi 2003, was instructed to wear gold for the delivery of the covenant to Israel. The golden gown, of the skilled writer that was gifted by the princess to the Royal Bride is also mentioned in Psalm 45.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."Rev 2:7 These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. Rev 2:18

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Rev 2: 26-29

How appropriate than the verse of the day at biblegateway is the following:

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.” Job 23:10-11

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 pm » by Eliakim

Many from 'conspiracy forums' made many assumptions about me without knowing where I had come from or where I was going,

THURSDAY, 10 MARCH 2011

Temple of Love

This was all part of my journey home to the source, a truly blessed time that I will always hold sacred in my heart. Reiki was the healing path to enlightenment. As Christ said there are many rooms in his Father's mansion. How wonderful then to experience what those rooms hold. My days in divine love and my nights being trained in the ashrams of Shambhala.

The journey and spiritual path of the Sannaysin that did it all for LOVE

In the Lotus Sutra it is written thus:

World-Honoured Lord and Perfect One,
I pray thee now declare
Wherefore this holy Bodhisat
Is known as Kuan Shih Yin

To hear her name and see her form
Delivers beings from every woe.

Radiance, spotless, and effulgent,
Night-dispelling Sun of Wisdom!

Imbued with supernatural power
And wise in using skilful means,
In every corner of the world
She manifests her countless forms.

If you would like to read more about the mystical tradition of Kuan Yin, the Bodhisattva of Compassion and Mercy. I recommend a book written by John Blofeld titled "Bodhisattva of Compassion' it is written from the heart.

May you all be so blessed and trust the divine journey home to the heavenly Father.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 1:13 pm » by Nihilgeist

So how about you explain to the May 21st Judgement Day travelers that you're the Prophet of God?
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 pm » by Eliakim

SUNDAY, 13 MARCH 2011

Proverb 31 JAPAN Prophecy Fulfilled

Japan were given a few signs directly, prior to the current earthquakes and tsunami, In 2010, there was a volcanic eruption. Then on the 4th of March it was published that rarely seen Oarfish had been sighted. In ancient times the Japanese believed that the fish indicated that an earthquake was coming. [1] These fish grow up to 16ft long and swim at depths of 3,300 feet. There we have the number 33 again that is connected to WISDOM. The fish are certainly wiser then humans most of the time.

We received good news last night that my family are safe and well in Japan. They said they were suffering from aftershock due to the violent shaking of the house. However, all are OK.

BIBLICAL PROPHECY FULFILLED

This is another biblical prophecy fulfilled and we posted it the other day on the blog.

"When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet."Proverbs 31:21 The scarlet is symbolic of the Buddha, and Christ was also dressed in scarlet.

Why does she have no fear? When the snow comes, she knows that it is one of the signs of the prophet, and when her family are in the danger zone, she is dauntless due to her own enlightenment and her understanding of the biblical prophecies regarding them.

"Reality can be disturbing, to the enlightened mind it is not so' from Sacred Words

Proverb 31 is a good one to review and it is called the 'WIFE OF NOBLE CHARACTER'.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."

It also states that she makes coverings for her bed, I spent two years making a Laura Ashley, patchwork quilt by hand over 32 years ago. I have recently put it on the bed again, and interesting that the colours are white and scarlet. The prophecy speaks of her feeding her family late at night and providing food for her servants. When my son was small, we did have au pairs to help out this single parent working mum. However, I viewed them as friends not servants, and to the French one, we gave an apricot ball gown and dressed her hair with a comb of flowers that I had made, so that she could come to a charity ball that I had organized.

The prophecy speaks of her profitable trading and how her lamp does not go out at night. She ran many businesses during her life time, this prophecy is correct. As the Christ once said 'The soul is the lamp that lights the way'.

The scripture states that the woman mentioned in the prophecy is clothed with strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Her children arise and call her blessed, our students definitely did that, and the instructions that we passed on are divine.

Her husband also, he praises her. "Many women do noble things but you surpass them all'.

The prophecy finishes with 'Honor her for all her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.'

There is another part of this prophecy still to be fulfilled, and that is having the money to buy the field for New Jerusalem so that the vineyard can be planted. We await the unpaid wages from humanity to be paid.

Scarlet is also mentioned in the book of Samuel and its says of Saul and Jonathan. "They were swifter than eagles and stronger than lions'. 'Daughters of Israel, weep for Saul, who clothed you in scarlet and finery, who adorned your garments with ornaments of gold?

Interesting that I know someone called Jonathan and he is a Hebrew biblical scholar, I haven't spoken to him for a long time. However, I do consider him to be a friend.

It was back in 2007, that Abba said 'The Jews will lose because they did not listen to Saul'.

What does Saul mean? The one that was 'asked for, prayed for'.

No surprise then that the 13th of March in numerology is the 'Day of Prediction'.

Writer

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 pm » by Starsandstripes

Eliakim,
Your words are good and filled with Love as I can see is also in your heart. I also see truth and wisdom in what you say and stand for. I only wish we could all do the good works as you have done. :sunny: God bless you and I love you.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 pm » by Eliakim

When she was a teenager, she sat making things in wool and with cloth. She liked to crochet, embroidery and patchwork. Her parents were very concerned about her that she wasn't doing what other children were doing at her age. In hindsight, it is clear that she inherited her passion for sewing by hand, at that age, from the seamstress that is featured in the Michelangelo salmon fresco. That is a picture of her great grandmother who was Jewish. Catherine Arbede. Michelangelo knew the truth.

Also as a teenager she started work for retailers, so the prophecy is true that she sold things that had been made. She also liked working the markets on the stalls and found that great fun.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It is Mother's Day and it is my mother LILI's birthday tomorrow.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext