The Disclosure Christ Promised

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 pm » by Eliakim

When she was a teenager, she sat making things in wool and with cloth. She liked to crochet, embroidery and patchwork. Her parents were very concerned about her that she wasn't doing what other children were doing at her age. In hindsight, it is clear that she inherited her passion for sewing by hand, at that age, from the seamstress that is featured in the Michelangelo salmon fresco. That is a picture of her great grandmother who was Jewish. Catherine Arbede. Michelangelo knew the truth.

Also as a teenager she started work for retailers, so the prophecy is true that she sold things that had been made. She also liked working the markets on the stalls and found that great fun.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It is Mother's Day and it is my mother LILI's birthday tomorrow.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 pm » by Eliakim

starsandstripes wrote:Eliakim,
Your words are good and filled with Love as I can see is also in your heart. I also see truth and wisdom in what you say and stand for. I only wish we could all do the good works as you have done. :sunny: God bless you and I love you.

Dear starsandstripes,

The little things mean the most dear one. It isn't how much you give but the love that you put into your giving and intentions. You can shower your blessings on everyone including the oceans and rivers.

You understand the love that is in your heart. My mother in law gave me some wonderful advice when I was first married. She said 'Don't try to be super wife, super mum, super lover and super cook, just be good enough'.

I did what I did because my heart of love compelled me. However, now I know it was to fulfill the biblical prophecies.

May the Spirit of the LORD guide you for what is right for you and your journey.

Blessings in abundance

My love is returned to you beyond measure.
ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm » by Helios

Erm what did you do to be arrested, I was quite enjoying reading your post but you failed to answer the question, If you cant share that, then im afraid im out.
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 pm » by Roadkill

So when did mental hospitals get Internet access?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Master Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 pm » by Cornbread714

What were you arrested for, Eliakim?

If you stand for Truth, you had better start speaking it...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm » by Sevenofnine

roadkill wrote:So when did mental hospitals get Internet access?

Quite some time quite some time now.

They think im a patent here,i just play along.....yes i do. i just play along.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 13, 2011 11:29 pm » by Helios

/agree Cornbread thats what im waiting for, not to judge for each bad thing should only be dealt with by involving parties, BUT im curious as to it. And your a man of god also so a response would be appreciated when you are online next mister
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 2:52 am » by Eliakim

lahlaos wrote:Erm what did you do to be arrested, I was quite enjoying reading your post but you failed to answer the question, If you cant share that, then im afraid im out.

Like Dr Jones, I didn't do anything.

1. The police officer told me he was SELF-EMPLOYED
2. CPS said that he was OFF-DUTY.

So who exactly was he working for?

Do you not find it strange that Dr Jones and I are both members of DTV, both support holistic health and were both taken on by the police within weeks of each other?

The police officer was waiting for me when I arrived, hiding behind a counter. He was in contravention of the UN declaration of human rights article 19 and UN privacy laws. He had no right to even speak to me, let alone pin me against the wall. When he pinned me against the wall under the sight of the CTV camera e.g. not seen. He said he was arresting me for racism and started quoting hate laws and the riot act.

The CTV would prove I did nothing that I should be arrested for.

I am innocent and now it goes to the IPCC and my MP.

Writer

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 3:25 am » by Johnwbooth

Christ predicted that on his account his followers would be arrested.

Dont look good,can you post on DTV from jail ?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 2:57 pm » by Eliakim

johnwbooth wrote:Christ predicted that on his account his followers would be arrested.

Dont look good,can you post on DTV from jail ?

Correct he did, he also said the Son of Man would come. Friends of mine were also arrested over the Christmas/New Year period.

The last time I was at the police station was when a friends grandchild was accused of the same. The statements of the children prove they were innocent. When we questioned the police that had kept these children all night they responded that they did not have time to round up another 20 boys. We were furious at what they had done to the children based upon the word of one man and no witnesses.

They only kept me confined overnight and I told them the floods would come next. That night QUEENSLAND was flooded.

At the end of the day in court our local town was also flooded and the adjacent motorway. The headline of the newspaper was FLOOD FURY.

When I was quoting the UN laws in court the clerk of court and CPS started to rant and rave, my friend that went with me could hardly believe how they were triggering all over the place.

After the court day the local newspaper published that a police marksman was in court the same day. The day the Son of Man was in court, a murderer was in court as well. That made me smile and reminded me of the trial of Christ. This showed me that the man in court with Christ was not a common murderer, he was a paid killer like the police marksman.

The Son of Man is here exactly as Christ predicted that I would be.

Upload to Disclose.tv

My last words to the court were these

FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

PreviousNext