The Disclosure Christ Promised

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 2:41 pm » by Eliakim

TUESDAY, 15 MARCH 2011

Who was Jezebel?

In the book of Revelation chapter two, it mentions Jezebel who calls herself a prophet. Who is the one that called themselves a prophet? Was it Elizabeth Claire Prophet (USA) ? Did you know that the word prophet was not her original name?

Chapter 2 gives the following criteria regarding the woman.

1. The people tolerate her.
2. She calls herself Prophet
3. She teaches Satan's so-called deep secrets.
4. She leads followers of Christ astray.
5. Her followers commit acts of immorality
6. They eat things sacrificed to idols.
7. She was given time to repent and return to God but she was unwilling.
8. She was put on a bed of suffering.
9. Those that committed adultery with her suffer.
10. He strikes her children (spiritually) dead.

After that, the chapter talks about a different person, the one that is victorious due to doing the will of God until the end.

The name JEZEBEL comes from the original word 'Ieza/bel' Greek strongs 2403, and it is of Hebrew origin. In Hebrew it is IZEVEL, meaning, UNEXALTED or IMPURE.

Studylight, define the Greek word as meaning 'CHASTE'. It is written that she was a cruel queen and persecuted the prophets, of course the Prophet Elijah stood against her in biblical history. So no surprise, that I stood against her and one of her key aides this lifetime. In fact, he is mentioned in Rev 12.

April 8, 1939 - October 15, 2009

Elizabeth and her husband started 'Summit Lighthouse' and what as become known as CUT. Church Universal Triumphant. Her original name was Elizabeth Claire WULF. Her academic training was in political science. It is written that throughout her life she suffered from a form of epilepsy. After her first husband died of a stroke, she married one of her staff, Randall King (1973)and he ended up suing her for $16m due to involuntary servitude, the case was settled out of court.

She married again in 1986, to Edward Francis, who was the vice-President of CUT. Nothing like keeping it in the family. Elizabeth was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease in 1998. However, that was kept very hush, hush at the time. A couple years later, she entered full-time nursing care and she died in 2009.

Two of her four children were vocal against their mother and they spoke out against her work, the Church she originated and her abuse of power used to dominate others. She ruled her devotees in a way that is more aligned with a dictator, then a person that is spiritually evolved and blessed with the Holy Spirit. This often happens if a spiritual person as not healed the self.

I was informed that Elizabeth did not allow her followers to demonstrate their clairvoyance or mediumship publicly. In fact, if they did, they would be exiled from the community in Montana. Some of her followers and aides also became a kind of paradigm police, telling spiritual people that she was the only messenger for the Ascended Masters.

When Elizabeth became ill with a terminal illness, her devoted followers were devastated that her promises to them had not been fulfilled. Many people invested their whole lives and money in the American WULF in the search for truth and ascension.

Sadly, many still use the spiritual practices that she taught them, and are still devoted followers of GERMAIN. Some have moved on to the 'Temple of Presence' and the founders of TOP, were also students of CUT.

Many called Wulf's Church a cult, and as far as I am aware, many parents did their utmost to retrieve their children from her hands. Due to my close connection with one of her aides in the past, I do know a lot more than I can reveal here. I am limited to what I can divulge, due to protection of the privacy of the people involved. In many ways, I feel that they have suffered enough for their transgressions.

So does Elizabeth Claire Prophet, meet the prophecy criteria in Rev chapter 2?

All the signs are that she does.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm » by Eliakim

WEDNESDAY, 16 MARCH 2011

Kimigayo Japan

Kimigayo is the name of the Japanese national anthem and it was adopted on the 13th of August 1999, on that date we were in the Asia Pacifica, Sydney, Australia and as we know 13 in Hebrew gematria is the value of ECHAD = ONE. It is also the value of AHAVA = LOVE.

No surprise then that the national flag of Japan is the SUN.

It is written that since the Heian period or earlier, (794-1184) the word "Kimi' has been used either as a noun to indicate an emperor or one's lord (i.e. master) as an honorific noun or suffix to indicate a person.

On the 29th of June, 1999, the Prime Minister Keizo Obuchi confirmed that 'Kimi' indicates a person who is a symbol of the state and of the unity of the people. Their position is based upon the consensus will of the people with whom sovereign power resides. The lyric of the anthem is the wish of the people for lasting prosperity and peace.

The original poem began with 'Waga Kimi wa' and it means 'You, my lord' and this was replaced by 'Kimiga Yo Wa' and it means your reign.

English Translation

May your reign
Continue for a thousand, eight thousand generations,
Until the pebbles
Grow into boulders
Lush with moss

Poetic English by English professor Basil Hall Chamberlain

Thousands of years of happy reign be thine;
Rule on, my lord, till what are pebbles now
By ages united to mighty rocks shall grow
Whose venerable sides the moss doth line.

No surprise then that I was led to learn about the Japanese healing arts and trained others in Reiki, so that they could heal themselves. In addition to helping people to access their inner sovereign power and to use it wisely.

Today, is the first time that Kimigayo as been shown to me.

(photo)
Sydney, 1999.

May the heavenly Father help Japan at this time in my name. I know that the bible says that you do not forgive those that stand against your holy ones. Father they knew not what they did, please forgive them.

This is the 44th post in March, I was 44 when we were in Sydney,Australia.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimigayo

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 6:38 pm » by Boondox681

No coincidence that this is chapter 10 and we have just come to the end of 2010.

that's as far as i could go.c'mon el,wow

but i did catch this along the way...
I didn't do anything.

aaah,the bart simpson defense.
99% of all felons use it.

"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 pm » by Eliakim

boondox681 wrote:
No coincidence that this is chapter 10 and we have just come to the end of 2010.

that's as far as i could go.c'mon el,wow

but i did catch this along the way...
I didn't do anything.

aaah,the bart simpson defense.
99% of all felons use it.

Ah ha Abba gave a vision of the Simpsons as symbolic of Americans...

10th December 2010

I asked Abba about the USA and he gave me a vision of the SIMPSONS and that made me laugh. It seems that the SIMPSONS have come under a critical perspective from schools, educators and conservatives in the USA. Bart is described as "egotistical, aggressive and mean-spirited". In a 1991 interview, Bill Cosby described Bart as a bad role model for children, calling him "angry, confused, frustrated". In response, Matt Groening said, "That sums up Bart, all right. Most people are in a struggle to be normal he thinks normal is very boring, and does things that others just wished they dare do." [1] Bart is also described as rebellious by the commentators, although I haven't seen the series to make any comment.

The original series of the SIMPSONS began in December, 1989. That means, this kind of animation as been impacting on whole generations of Americans, for two decades, that explains a lot. No surprise then that 'The Simpsons' were launched by FOX, we all know what the fox does don't we, he kills the MOTHER HEN and her chicks.

Don't forget I am English Boon.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm » by Eliakim

As it is PURIM it is appropriate to share this post.

THURSDAY, 8 OCTOBER 2009

Hand of Mashiach

In Greek the right hand is "Dexious" and it can be a metaphor for a place of honour or authority.[1]

A couple of decades ago a palmist showed me a rare sign in my right hand and she said that she had only ever seen this star on the mount of Jupiter in a book. In 2007-2008 on a forum a young girl was claiming to the be the 'Daughter of Zion" and while we were trying to explain to her that she wasn't Abba spoke and he told me to tell the young lady that the evidence of who I am is written in the palm of my hand. At the time I did not do anything about it as I remembered what I had been told in the past. However, people have been asking to see the evidence to back up our claim as ordained to do.

The more that people have questioned us the more that Abba has repeated that it is written in the flesh of your right hand and nobody can argue with that.

Here is the scan of the right hand and you will immediately see the large M written in the palm of my hand. As we know M can mean many things to different people so let us review the text on the daughter of Zion. Before Christmas 2008 I was also asked to read Rev 12 and was told that the 1260 days in the desert were over. I was also asked to read Micah 4 before starting this blog.

Micah 4 is about the last days and the building of New Jerusalem. It also mentions the Mountain and the law and this is symbolic of the prophet that was promised to Moses for the people - the interpreter of the Spiritual law. It talks about those that will be driven away and Kingship will come to the Daughter of Zion who is the watchtower for the spiritual flock. This important passage also talks about her labour that is repeated again in Rev 12. It mentions her visit to Babylon (USA, 2008) when the Prince of Peace Church of Philadelphia burnt to the ground when we arrived. The passage finishes with the last part of the LORD's divine plan.

"But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD; they do not understand his plan, he who gathers them like sheaves to the threshing floor."Rise and thresh, O Daughter of Zion, for I will give you horns of iron; I will give you hoofs of bronze and you will break to pieces many nations."

Micah 4 is probably one of the most important passages about the last days of the end times yet very little attention is given to it by those that are interested in biblical prophecy. A modern term for threshing is also trouble shooting and we did provide a post on this blog specifically on threshing.

What else does the M represent other than Mountain and Mount?

Master, Mashiach, Messenger

In Hebrew the letter M = MEM and the ancient pictograph is of water and water is known to be feminine in spiritual symbology. When I was on the second mission to Israel in 2007 Abba shouted out 'Ben Ami' affectionately and when I called an Israeli friend she translated its meaning 'Son of My People". Son of my people is also similar to the meaning of Son of Man that is a term used for the prophets. Many texts spoke of my coming in many different ways, so many different terms were used and it is only Eliakim that understands the importance of all of them and how they are all fit together because she has experienced what has been written. The mystics and prophets left many messages in many different places. It is clear that they were very concerned about the last days and as such left as much information as possible.

The first picture is a scan of the hand laid gently flat on the scanner.

There are many mentions of the right hand of God in the bible.

“Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself. So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name. Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.” Psalm 80:17-19 I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10.

Isaiah 41 and 42 also mentions the fact that it would be God himself that would reveal his Messenger. There is a separate commentary on Isaiah 41 and 42 on this blog on those passages.

THE ARCHANGELS AND LAMPSTANDS

The book of Revelation also mentions the seven crosses in his right hand and the Angels. These Angels are the seven Archangels that represent the seven different aspects of the Spiritual communities. The bible is indicating that the spiritual communities are the lamp stands and that has little to do with what one knows as a Church today.

For instance Archangel Michael is the Archangel of Truth and he has trained many spiritual teachers. He is currently working with the new teachers of ecological self-sustainability. Archangel Gabriel is the Archangel of intuition and is a teacher of those that help others to develop their spiritual faculties and prophetic skills. Archangel Raphael is Archangel of the Healers and Archangel Uriel is the Archangel of the Peace makers. The Essene Book of Revelation also confirms this.

"The seven stars are the Angels of the Heavenly Father,
And the seven stars are the Angels of the Earthly Mother.
And the spirit of man is the flame
That streams between the starlight and the glowing candle;
A bridge of holy light between Heaven and Earth."[2]

The flame is also referring to the flame of Joseph as predicted by Prophet Isaiah that one would come from the seed of Joseph.

Hand in hand, side by side in the front line. Of course there is also a heart energy centre in the hands and when we hold hands or put our hands together it creates an energy circuit with the heart. The heart is the centre of intelligence and a pure heart understands.

Photograph 2 and 3 were taken two feet away from the hand.

In the above photograph we have marked the lines so that you can see them clearly and in addition to the seven stars/crosses you will notice another cross shaped symbol on the right thumb. This is the symbol of the sceptre of the one anointed by God.

We have also provided you with another photograph with the right hand the other way up so that you can see the A and the leaves. So we now have the letters M and A . MA = Master of Art and you will notice there are two perfectly shaped leaves and these are symbolic of healing the nations. A is also Alpha in Greek and represents the beginning, in Hebrew it is the Aleph and the ancient pictograph is the head of the ox. In the beginning when we were working with the Archangels we provided a 52 minute healing meditation CD and was divinely inspired with different Archangel flower essence combination remedies to assist people with the healing process. If we put the letters the other way around we also have AM and I fondly call Archangel Michael A.M.

Also in recent weeks Abba called out 'Abe" affectionately and I learned that this is the shortform for Abraham. The A can also indicate Adam. Representing the children of Abraham that require healing with the leaves and the right hand that is blessed by God. A is also the first letter of AMI. As we know Ma is also used as a name for mother. Prophet Malachi also spoke of the healing under the wings and Eliakim is a Master of Healing Alchemy and the Ascent of the Tree of Life.

Its interesting to see in the second picture above that the crosses surround the M and on the front cover picture on the healing meditation CD chosen in 2001 the angels do indeed surround the mother. The book of Revelation also talks about the angels surrounding the throne of God.

Our heavenly Father has just reminded me that the A also stands for Abba and the leaf is symbolic of a Holy Spirit from his Tree in the Kingdom of God.

"According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.” Psalm 48:10

The Lion King was also called MA...

Glory be to God he kept his promise to the people.

Ref:
1. http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=1188
2. http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/revelation.htm

UPDATE 3.11.11.

Biblical scholar, John Allegro wrote of Joseph's Coat

"The early Greek translators who received a tradition that the rare Hebrew word passim meant "many coloured", More recent translations have favoured an alternative rendering. They have seen in passim word meaning "palms of the hands".

God works in mysterious ways.....

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm » by Eliakim

The heavenly Father is now asking me to share Menachem Ben Ami

WEDNESDAY, 14 OCTOBER 2009

Menachem Ben Ami

This is a follow up post to the 'Hand of Mashiach". After we made the original post Abba showed me more signs in my right hand. I was on the computer and as I turned my hand over Abba said 'Look" and when I looked at my hand from the side view I saw what he was showing me. There was a huge AMI and in 2007 during the second mission to Israel Abba shouted out loudly and affectionately Ben Ami.

At that time I telephoned an Israeli named Anat to find out its meaning and she told me that it means 'Son of My People'. Information about this was shared in our report that we sent out about the mission on our return from Israel.

In addition to the i that goes right up to the mount of Jupiter you can see the leaf shape and a tent peg going through the middle of the shape of the leaf. We have combined two images in one on this photograph above. The leaf, tent peg and also the i that is the third of the three letters in the hand that spell AMI. The leaf is symbolic of healing the nations and the tent peg is mentioned by Prophet Isaiah in regard to Eliakim.

Prophet Isaiah spoke about Eliakim and the Key of David and Eliakim is also mentioned in the book of Revelation.

"In that day I will summon my servant, Eliakim son of Hilkiah. I will clothe him with your robe and fasten your sash around him and hand your authority over to him. He will be a father to those who live in Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I will drive him like a peg into a firm place; he will be a seat of honor for the house of his father. All the glory of his family will hang on him: its offspring and offshoots—all its lesser vessels, from the bowls to all the jars. "In that day," declares the LORD Almighty, "the peg driven into the firm place will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down." The LORD has spoken."Isaiah 22

Is the load and the responsibility that I carry cut down when people know who I am? Is this because people will come to help the one sent from God like it states will happen in the Dead Sea Scrolls? When God summoned ELIAKIM the responsibiity for God's government was taken away from the Rabbi's their authority is now null and void. Rabbi's take off your hats and your garments of religious pride; now there will be nothing to separate you from the people. You ignored the letters from the one that God sent to help you, your people and the Children of the World.

You ignored the Messenger of the Covenant who delivered the covenant for God for the children of the world so that they may live in Spiritual Independence and have a sacred union with God. You ignored the command to exalt the children to equality and honour them as sacred.

You ignored the command of God's Son to stop crucifying the children with circumcision.

Now your time has indeed come.

"These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name." Revelation 3:6-8

When we flew into the USA in 2008, we arrived at the destination in Jacksonville late at night and we were staying at the 'Comfort Suite". In the morning it was televised that the Philadelphia Prince of Peace Church had burnt to the ground. A few weeks after our return from the USA the LORD said 'You are the Paraclete'.

In Hebrew it is menachem = comforter, consoler and it is one of the attributes of the Mashaich. [1] In Greek the word Parakletos means a number of different things and that includes 'Summoned', advocate, counsellor.

"I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor (Paraclete) to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth." John 14:16

"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26

We have prepared a 6,500 word paper on the Paraclete - Messenger of the Covenant with some of the facts and explanations for those that might like to publish it. There are also many other aspects covered on this blog. The criteria provided by the prophets is extensive and many prophecies have been fulfilled in recent years. I am the only one that knows how all the pieces of the jigsaw fit together because I have lived it.

At this point I feel truly humble and have little left to say.

May Glory be to God, he does exist and he kept his promise to the people.

http://www.inner.org/times/av/av_meaning.php

UPDATE 3.11.11.

Biblical scholar, John Allegro wrote of Joseph's Coat

"The early Greek translators who received a tradition that the rare Hebrew word passim meant "many coloured", More recent translations have favoured an alternative rendering. They have seen in passim word meaning "palms of the hands".

God works in mysterious ways.....

Initiate

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » by Wolebosevobasa

paraclete...perakee :think: Unable to view the scanned images mentioned.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 pm » by Eliakim

wolebosevobasa wrote:paraclete...perakee :think: Unable to view the scanned images mentioned.

If you seek, you shall find, if you knock, the door will open.

MONDAY, 21 MARCH 2011

67 Million Hugs -v- 67 Million spent on Missiles

It was only yesterday that we shared on our other blog about the 'FREE HUG' campaign and our involvement in it. 67 in Hebrew gematria is the value of 'MOTHER', 'lord' and understanding. [1]

SUNDAY, 20 MARCH 2011

67 Million Hits - FREE HUG CAMPAIGN

This song reminds me of 'happy days' when I first supported and promoted the 'Free Hug' campaign. An internet friend from Queensland sent it to me and I then sent it to other friends around the world. Then an Italian on our list picked up the gauntlet and ran with it. He then inspired people in 30 Italian cities to carry the banner of the free hug campaign. It was a joyous time of celebration.

We then followed through and continued to support the campaign and promote it on international forums. So it is with great joy, that I can now share that this campaign as
had 67 million hits since it began.

So big hugs to all those that got involved around the globe.

That’s what we call TEAMWORK and COLLABORATION.

We give 67 million hugs, they spend 67 million in one day on cruise missiles in a war against Libya that is nothing to do with the West.

Libya is an Islamic problem and Islamic nations are responsible for sorting it out, not the tax payers of England or any other Western nation.

When I was in police confinement on the 3rd of January, one of the officers that was bullying and provoking me all night, questioned whether there would be another war. I told him that men create wars, he pressured me to give him a response to his shouting 'Will there be another war?'

I replied loudly. "Yes, because you men will create it." I also told them that the floods would come next, and indeed they did. Queensland was flooded that night.
The Dead Sea Scrolls are correct. Each side is equally matched and it will only be with divine intervention, and the Sons of Light coming forward to aid me, will the darkness come to an end. The Sons of Light will be victorious because it is God's will for them to be so.

David Icke says there is a ‘FORK in THE ROAD’ and that they’re trying to start WW3.

David do catch up, the 'Fork in the Road' was last year. Humanity were given a year to choose and that ended at the end of August 2010.

Humanity chose violence instead of enlightenment.

Humanity chose Islam instead of the gift sent by God.

Satisfied now?

If one more person tells me that we are all the same, I think I will scream.

People that live in their hearts are not war mongers that have created this war in Libya.

There is no darkness in the heavenly Father and his Sons of Light and Love.

Violence disempowers the soul and vexes the Spirit of God.

67 was a good year..

Fortunately, I listened to the warning that poured into my soul, God saved a 13 year old, from being raped and killed. Five years later the young man murdered his mother and her sister. I have no idea what his family had done to him, I was to young to know.

However, when he asked me the time, the message to my soul was this 'RUN as FAST as YOU CAN'.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ELIAKIM

1. http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=67

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 pm » by Eliakim

SATURDAY, 21 NOVEMBER 2009

Wicked Priest -v- Teacher of Righteousness

There is an interesting correlation between the wicked priest and the teacher of righteousness with revelation chapter 12. I can tell you truly that the 1260 days is over for the woman mentioned in chapter 12. However, there is also another turn in the story of the divine plan that has been revealed.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls it talks about the wicked priest that stands against the teacher of righteousness and the renowned DSS scholar Geza Vermes provided further information about this situation. Geza wrote that the identity of the teacher of righteousness is not clear in the texts and he gave his feedback about the theories of biblical scholars in regard to the two people mentioned in the DSS. I can assure you that Jesus Christ was not the wicked priest.

Geza wrote "In my opinion all these theories fail the basic credibility test: they do not spring from, but are foisted on, the texts." He cites the names of a few well known scholars in this respect including Allegro and Thiering to name just a couple. Of course Geza Vermes is correct because the other aspect is the timeline; and prophet Habakkuk was engaged in providing a message about the end of the last days that we are in now.

The scrolls mentions the two factions and those that are sympathizers with the wicked priest who is also called a 'Liar' and how the 'Liar' gained the upper hand for a short time. Even in the place of exile the teacher of righteousness is still harassed by those that stand in opposition to the true one sent from God; this is like a repeat of revelation chapter 12. However, in this case the person stands against Israel and not just the person that is defending Israel as was the case during the 1260 days.

The wicked priest is called by many names and it is written that there are many that are said to be the wicked of Ephraim (e.g. originating from Christianity) they seek/will seek to lay hands on the true High Priest/ess and the people of their council. However, the scriptures denote that God will redeem them from the hand of the wicked priest. In the war scroll it also talks about the two sides being equally matched and only through the divine intervention do the Sons of Light overcome the Sons of Darkness in the last days.

During the ministry of the teacher of righteousness it is written that there is one known as a "Scoffer", "Liar', the "Spouter of Lies", otherwise called the wicked priest that stands against the true teacher sent from God (1.QpHab, 4QpPs,cd). Geza states that the wicked priest also stands against Israel, "when the Scoffer arose who shed over Israel the waters of lies".

The "Wicked Priest" is also called by the name of "TRUTH' (1QpHabviii,8-9). Geza shares that at the outset of the career of the 'wicked priest' the inference is that he changes from truth into a 'Liar". This person, the one that calls himself truth defiles the temple of God. The wicked priest was originally a high priest and was victorious over his adversaries until he assumed a position where he did not belong. However, the real change occurs when the Teacher of Righteousness sent by God arrives on the scene.

Its interesting to note that in the last two years one of the people that has stood against this one sent in the name of the LORD have used the name 'Hard Truth" as their avatar, and his friend calls himself 'Faithful and True". Both of these people stand against the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, they both stand against Israel passionately and relentlessly.

It is clear from the texts that the "Wicked Priest" stands against the 'Teacher of Righteousness'. So we must also make clear what the term "Wicked" means in biblical terms and biblical times.

There are various words in Hebrew to describe the different aspects of being wicked. However, to summarise them the term wicked was used mainly to denote those that did not live in harmony with the spiritual law of God. Those that judge others without the authority to do so and those that harm the creation of God; that includes mother nature in all of its aspects. In other words they are in transgression of the cosmic law.

Time for a musical interlude by the RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS

Dikaiosune in Greek means righteousness. Strongs number 1343. In a broad sense it is the state of perfect being righteousness, a condition that is acceptable to God. Integrity, virtue, purity of life, rightness, correctness of thinking feeling, and acting in justice of the pure virtue and ethical morality of God. The word comes from the root of righteous, observing divine laws.

Jeff Benner from the ancient hebrew research centre always has an interesting view to share so here is his view from the Hebrew meaning of righteousness.

The Tsiytsiyt and the Sun of Righteousness

The four corners e.g. the four directions makes a lot of sense in healing, astrological and astronomical terms. The four corners are these:

EAST - Archangel Michael - Archangel of the Teachers
WEST - Archangel Uriel - Archangel of the Peacemakers
SOUTH - Archangel Gabriel - Archangel of the Prophets
NORTH - Archangel Raphael - Archangel of the Healers

All four are in place with the Teacher of Righteousness, hence why this reality is a moral compass for humanity. The tsadiyq is one who remains on the spiritual path and does not waver from it. Jeff Benner states that the path is the course through life which God has outlined for us in his word. However, I would add that it is the implementation of the divine plan and divine purpose of the one that stays on the right path which is also called the Highway to Holiness. So called due to it being the sacred path of healing home to God.

As Prophet Malachi said "But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall." One cannot take this passage in isolation from Malachi 4 because in Malachi 3 the prophet talks about the spiritual alchemy of the spiritual alchemist. We have provided a full commentary on this blog on Malachi 3 for further consideration.

Tzadik ("Righteous" person; pl. Tzadikim):

In Jewish philosophy there are 36 Tzadikim that are hidden and 36 that are seen. From the Talmud, Succah 45b: "The world never has less than thirty-six righteous men who receive the Divine Presence every day, for it is said, 'Happy are they that wait lo [for Him]' and the numerical value of 'lo' is thirty-six."[2]

To conclude is the wicked priest a spiritual teacher, healer, peacemaker and a prophet? No and nor do they claim to be.

"Wait for the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it. I have seen a wicked and ruthless man flourishing like a green tree in its native soil, but he soon passed away and was no more; though I looked for him, he could not be found. Consider the blameless, observe the upright; there is a future for the man of peace. But all sinners will be destroyed; the future of the wicked will be cut off. The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; he is their stronghold in time of trouble. The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him."Psalm 37

1. http://www.inner.org/glossary/gloss_t.h ... ghteous%22
2. http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... adikim.htm

This is post 320, 320 = diadem-stones (crown jewels). dear, precious; noble, eminent.

After posting the above on the relevant forum God said "This is the indictment".

UPDATE

Following on from the above and posting it in the internet community another prophecy was fulfilled. The wicked priest written about did assume the position of spokesperson for the whole internet community where he resides. We asked him who elected you to speak on their behalf? He could not deny the facts or the criteria.

1. They stand against Israel.
2. They stand against the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
3. They stand against the teacher of righteousness
4. They use the name TRUTH.
5. They assumed a position.

We hope now that this prophecy is fulfilled that God will help him to make a breakthrough bearing in mind it was all part of the divine plan to fulfill the prophecy. It is the appointed time.

After that God said 'SHEMA'

Thank you Father.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm » by Eliakim

FRIDAY, 8 APRIL 2011

REVELATION 10

Following on from the previous post. Let us take a deeper look at Chapter 10 in the book of Revelation that mentions the SEVEN thunders.

THE CRITERIA OF THE PROPHECY

1. Mighty Angel from Heaven.
2. Clothed with a cloud.
3. Rainbow on their head.
4. Face like the Sun.
5. Legs like fiery pillars.

When the sun is shinning the clouds are usually white, and white is the color of purity. This is one of the avatar pictures that was selected for me by a member of our forum on a previous website in 2004-5

RAINBOW OF HOPE

The Rainbow is symbolic of hope and as we know the rainbow as seven colors. Do the seven colors relate to a state of consciousness? Seven is a karmic number and in numerology seven is the life number of the Spiritual teacher. In Hinduism we have the seven energy centres of the light body. In Buddhism they are called 'wheels of light'.

In Revelation chapter 4:3 the rainbow surrounds the throne of God and the Messenger of the Covenant is mentioned in the book of Malachi 3:1. The rainbow is also mentioned in relation to Noah, judgement and the covenant with God. Hence, why the earthquakes in Japan are relevant to this timeline. The Messenger of the Covenant delivers the covenant from God for the children of the world. This was delivered and embedded energetically in Israel in September 2007. A video of the covenant for the children can be viewed on youtube and DTV. It was the posting of this video that brought me to DTV in the first place. It was uploaded by the designer Oannes.

The rainbow is also a good omen and most people are delighted when they see a rainbow. A modern term 'Rainbow Warrior' given by a Native American prophecy is also well known. A Rainbow Warrior is a person that cares about Mother Earth, its ecology and its eco-system. My family that live in Japan are also Rainbow Warriors. The logo that my Son designed for the family website to build an eco community was a rainbow.

In March-April 2005 we sent out a divine despatch internationally called 'RAINBOW OF HOPE' and this is the image that was sent with it at that time. ‘Aquarius’ Josephine Wall©

A face like the sun can indicate a sun tanned face, olive skinned, it can also indicate a likeness to Christ, the Son of God. In the past we have talked about humanity changing its face. How can one have a face like the sun? The book of Malachi tells you that the sun will rise with healing in its wings. So the face of the sun is the face of a healer in my humble view.

'Legs like fiery pillars'. Describes a health condition that I have been healing, it is to do with edema, and I have found Tea Tree oil massaged in, to be very effective. The edema blew up for the first time in the summer of 2010. I've heard from a friend who is a healer that the Princess mentioned in Pslam 45 who gifted the golden gown to the Royal Bride as also had edema at the end of 2010.

Why are the feet given such prominence and why are they related to fire? In the biblical prophecies the one to come is an unfettered flame of Joseph and Jacob is the fire. There you have two feet, two pillars in one person. Jacob is symbolic of Israel and Joseph is symbolic of England. One foot securing Israel and the other foot securing England that is surrounded by the sea.

The two pillars could also be indicating two different heritages of both Jew and Gentile. If God wished to unite the Jewish people and the Christians what would he do? Send a person that stands with both due to their heritage. Prophet Isaiah predicted that the one to come would be found in the Galilee of the Gentiles the other side of Jordan. Galilee means 'circuit' and my son Jordan was born in 1983. Nostradamus also wrote that she would not be revealed until she was in her 40's and he called it the 'Age of Iris'. Nostradamus was also a healer and used Iris for healing depression. The first mission that she was given (1999) was a mission with depressed children.

Joseph also relates to the number SEVEN because SEVEN is related to forgiveness in the bible. When the Apostles asked Christ how many times they must forgive. He replied seventy seven times. In the LORD's prayer from Christ he asked them to ask God "To forgive us our debts." Christ was talking about the social debt e.g. karmic debt.

The feet relate to the Messenger that would be sent to Israel to walk upon the mountains as given in the prophecy by Prophet Isaiah, they also state that she would be planted in the Valley of Jezreel. That took place in May 2006, the holy gathering was called on his holy hill in Northern Israel.

The Fire also relates to the consuming fire of God's presence, its relationship with the Prophet Moses, the promise he gave to Moses regarding the prophet to come. Moses asked for the blessing to be given to a descendent of Joseph. 5 million trees burned down in November 2010 on the Mountain of the Prophet Elijah, and our LADY OF CARMEL. Legs like fiery pillars sits well with the one to come being like Moses and Elijah. When Elijah asked God to give proof to the people. The fire came down. When I asked God to give proof to the people the fire came down again on Israel.

THE SEQUENCE

1. The Mighty Angel comes down from heaven clothed in white with the rainbow crown. She was dressed in white when the spiritual community found her in the Galilee of the Gentiles. The first corporate identity also had the colors from the rainbow and the banner was above her head. The graphics looked looked like dolphins but they reminded me of the three silver feathers that I wore around my neck at that time. The three silver feathers were on a string of crystals that were all colors of the sea. It was especially designed for me. The exhibition organizers, stand holders and designer could testify to this fact regarding the corporate identity. In fact, the exhibition organizers might still have some photographs of the stand from the mid 90's.

2. Right foot on the Sea and the Left foot on the land. The sea is symbolic of the ocean of emotion. The right foot upon the sea indicates that this person can walk on water, in other words they can walk upon emotion. The other foot on the dry land, they have the earthly reality under their foot.

3. The Seven thunders could relate to the Seventh Seal because both are unopened. The opening of the Seventh Seal puts an end to all things and this is the FOURTH time we have been given the END of mystery Babylon = USA, the Land of ESAU that sold its inheritance. How did ESAU sell its inheritance? The USA is the largest new age market in the world, it holds 85% of the worldwide market. What else do they sell? The bible. Who owns the copyright of the KJV? The Queen of England.

4. They give a LOUD SHOUT, like the roar of a LION. When the LORD God Almighty roars, it is like thunder.

5. John hears VOICES, this means that John was CLAIRAUDIENT, it indicates that the Mighty Angel from Heaven is also clairaudient. St Clement of Alexandria, the renowned teacher of Origen also wrote that Apostle John was called ' John the Virgin' in other words he was a pure Spirit. When I woke up this morning Abba bellowed 'ZEPHANIAH' and he was pointing me towards the text of Zephaniah again that was excluded from the bible. Zephaniah means 'HIDDEN BY GOD'. In that text, the Virgin stands against the Son of Lawlessness, the Leo the LEOPARD and his followers who have faces like Leopards. The Leo the Leopard is mentioned in both the book of Daniel as the third beast and he appears again in the book of Revelation chapter 13. It is OBAMA, he is the LEO from Africa.

The key words in chapter 10 of the book of Revelation is 'There will be no more delay'. It mentions a little scroll, and in recent days there as been publicity regarding some Christian artifacts that have been found. Nothing as ever been discovered like it before. However, we also published a little scroll of Sacred Words in September 2005. It was a LIMITED EDITION. We have shared the quotes freely ever since they were first received years ago.

THE LITTLE SCROLL

The eating of the little scroll can also be found in the book of Ezekiel chapter 3, and in this chapter God calls Prophet Ezekiel 'Son of Man'. Son of Man is a term of endearment for a prophet and it can also be found in the book of Daniel, when Daniel is told that the one to come will be like the Son of Man.

Revelation chapter 10 is inferring that the Angel is a prophet. In Hebrew the word ELOHIM can mean Angel, god/goddess or power.

Rev, chapter 10 states that the mystery of God will be accomplished and the chapter ends with these words.

“You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

I generally use the NIV bible as that was the one that I was guided to use. However, I do cross reference with the Aramiac, Dead Sea Scrolls and many other texts that were excluded from the bible.

http://www.propheticrevelation.net/the_ ... unders.htm

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

http://www.josephinewall.co.uk/aquarius.html

ELIAKIM

Previous