The Disclosure Christ Promised

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 am » by Eliakim

Its only right that DISCLOSE TV should have a record of this for prosperity.

MONDAY, 10 JANUARY 2011

The Arrest - Son of Man - Matt 10

Christ predicted that on his account his followers would be arrested. It is written in Matthew chapter 10. "But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. "

No coincidence that this is chapter 10 and we have just come to the end of 2010.

In this chapter the Christ foretold that his followers would not finish going through the towns of Israel before the the Son of Man comes. As we know Israel was reinstated in the 20th century, the Son of Man was sent to Israel in 2006. As far as I am aware the Israeli's had not reinstated all of the ancient towns in Israel at that time.

Most biblical scholars agree that when the Christ spoke about the Son of Man he was not speaking of himself. The term 'Son of Man' is a term of endearment for the prophet of God. Hence, why Daniel and Ezekiel were also called 'Son of Man'.

I can tell you now that whatever the elemental forces (Gal 4) try to do to me and the holy ones of God, they will pay handsomely for their transgressions of the true law of God.

Chapter 10 of Matthew speaks of the disclosure and that nothing will remain hidden. All will be brought into the light of day.

The one called the Son of Man was arrested on the 3rd of January and while I was in their custody, I told the police that the floods would come next.

Due to me not having a computer at the time I was not aware that QUEENSLAND had been flooded the night that I told the police that the floods would come next.

Was the flooding of Queensland a sign to the world?

Yes

Another sign from God that his Queen is here.

Are there any other prophecies to support this? Yes, Nostradamus also predicted that the floods would come when the prophet of God came in his Iris prophecy.

After I was arrested, I was guided to Matthew Chapter 10. Then Abba told me that there would be a FINE AND A WARNING.

On the 18th of January I appeared in court. Matthew chapter ten mentions the town/borough councils where the magistrates court is held.

The last thing that I said to those that were in court was 'Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do'.

The night that the judgement was made against me, the town where I live and the adjacent motorway was flooded. A weeks rain fell in one night. That was the fine (final) warning to the elemental forces.

The newspaper headline was 'FLOOD FURY'. and the locals did not understand the sign from God.

Remember this 'I AM INNOCENT'.

Number 18 is also important and it came up a lot in the crop circles in 2010. The number 18 is to do with 'materialism destroying spirituality'.

The day following the court case I read the local newspaper, there was a man in court the same day. He was a police marksman, in other words a paid killer.

The day this innocent one went to court, she shared the court with a paid killer.

Now what does that remind you of? The trial of Christ.

Now we know that the murderer that the people chose instead of Christ, was a paid killer who was working for the rulers of the day. He wasn't just a common criminal like the bible portrays.

The heavenly Father works in mysterious ways.

After the court case, Abba told me that they had done the same to Assange as they had done to me.

Is it over? Not by a long shot.

Watch this space....

Onwards and upwards

ELIAKIM

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 pm » by Eliakim

20 is the number of judgement.

10 is the number of new cycle of time.

Matthew 10 = New cycle of time in respect of disclosure and the events that will change the world.

It is clear to me that the elemental forces had been waiting to set me up all over Christmas and New Year. However, due to the snow I rarely popped out. I had made sure that we had enough food.

The police officer that accosted and arrested me contravened the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights, article 19.

At first, I could not take it seriously at all.

I told him "You have no idea who I am, and what you are taking on'.

He said he did know who I was and made a negative statement about spirituality and healing. Then I had him sussed.

I then questioned him, and told him that he should be defending his people and this land, not standing against his own people, that is what we have paid our taxes for. I told him that the people pay his wages.

He replied "I AM SELF EMPLOYED'.

When I was in court, the female Crown Prosecutor declared that the police officer was off duty at the time of arrest.

So we now have a police officer who was off duty and self-employed by his own admission.

So who exactly was paying him to come after me? Who is he working for when he is off duty?

He did not come from the local police force, he came from an area about 30 miles away.

The local traffic police, I used to see on a regular basis because they are stationed around the corner from where I live. Often pulled over for them to let them through when they were in a hurry. Often chatted with them when they were at the local store at the gas station where they fill up their cars.

Every time, I mentioned the UN law that the police have transgressed, the clerk to the court and the prosecutor were having 50 fits. They began to rant and rave. The more they ranted and raved, the more that I knew that I had hit the nerve.

On the latest Assange video he also mentions an old UN law that is as old as the UN itself and its to do with privacy. He states that this law is against governments taking DNA, hand prints etc.

We now have to find out the name and the number of this law before we make our official complaint to IPCC. So if you would like to help to bring justice to nations please do.

1. I was denied a duty solicitor as such I was denied a witness.
2. I was denied a call to the doctor for some pain relief for my back.
3. In the beginning I was denied the right to go to the toilet.
4. I was denied the right to have a written statement of my experience of the events that unfolded on police files.
5. I was denied the right to be given the name of the female police officer that refused to let me go to the toilet.
6. I was denied the right to sleep. I was woken every half an hour, bullied and provoked all night long.
7. The police claimed that our people and children refuse to work in low paid jobs.
8. The police stated that they don't believe in God.

Remember this they cannot force you to sign anything.

I have written to the Chief Constable with a complaint as advised by a solicitor and told him plainly, that the police are involved in the discrimination of their own people. [ Abba told me that what the police officer had done was discrimination]

THE CHILDREN
This is not the first time that I have been involved in a case like this. The last time that I spent the night at the police station was when a friends 13 year grandson had been arrested for the same. The children's statements agreed that they were innocent and on leaving the police station, at 3.00am the police officers told us that they did not have time to round up 20 more boys. As such, innocent children now have a criminal record, photographed, DNA'd etc without consent.

Those children had been arrested at 8.00pm and there till 3.00am. The mother of one of the children had not been told her son had been arrested. The children received no food or drink. As you can imagine I was furious at what the police had done to these innocent children.

The grandmother of one of the children is a very good friend of mine. And after I was arrested and charged she said she hadn't told anyone what happened. I replied to her, 'Tell everyone, I have nothing to be ashamed of, wake this town up'.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 pm » by Eliakim

THE CHILDREN

This is not the first time that I have been involved in a case like this. The last time that I spent the night at the police station was when a friends 13 year grandson had been arrested for the same. The children's statements agreed that they were innocent and on leaving the police station, at 3.00am the police officers told us that they did not have time to round up 20 more older boys. As such, innocent children now have a criminal record, photographed, DNA'd etc without consent.

Those children had been arrested at 8.00pm and there till 3.00am. The mother of one of the children had not been told her son had been arrested. The children received no food or drink. As you can imagine I was furious at what the police had done to these innocent children.

The grandmother of one of the children is a very good friend of mine. And after I was arrested and charged she said she hadn't told anyone what happened. I replied to her, 'Tell everyone, I have done nothing to be ashamed of, wake this town up'.

As an aside point the grandmother is half Malayasian, as such that makes her grandson of Asian descent.

These children were arrested on the accusation of one Asian man. One man against three children.

I used the words 'rant and rave' because when the clerk of the court was triggering all over the place, that is what she accused me of while I was giving my testimony. I was fortunate to have a friend as a witness in court, she could not believe how they were reacting to me.

As we have shared with you before.

"The light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light until there is no more darkness left." The more that the dark shadows draw close to you, the larger your Christ light becomes". from Sacred Words

As it is recorded in scripture

WISDOM WILL BE PROVEN RIGHT BY HER ACTIONS

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm » by Eliakim

The other evening I laughed when Abba reminded me about what I was wearing the night of the arrest.

I was wearing cream RIDING pants, a cream off the shoulder jumper and RIDING BOOTS. In addition to a GOLD CROSS that I had gifted my mother and her long fur coat.

The morning in court, I chose to wear a long BROWN WOOL dress and coat and the gold cross gleamed at them all. The brown was for grounding. Afterwards, it reminded me of St Francis of Assisi and how this journey began in Assisi when I received the WHITE STONE mentioned in the book of Revelation. Gold and brown are also the colours that I was given for the corporate design of SACRED WORDS.

When I was quoting the UN declaration of human rights, article 19 in court. It brought joy to my heart afterwards, to learn that the EGYPTIANS had been chanting the same at the same time as I was. For ten years, I had been promoting this human rights law on the internet to ensure that the people know their rights in respect of FREEDOM of Speech.

Blessings in abundance

ELIAKIM
Last edited by Eliakim on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:26 pm » by Phoenix rising

The police are a law upon themselfs, they are a PLC a public limited company out to make a profit, the pupets of the grand master, thanks for shareing ur insite with regars to ur misfortunes.

I should also mention there are very strong mason links within the police force at higher levels.
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 2:34 pm » by Eliakim

strobez wrote:The police are a law upon themselfs, they are a PLC a public limited company out to make a profit, the pupets of the grand master, thanks for shareing ur insite with regars to ur misfortunes.

I should also mention there are very strong mason links within the police force at higher levels.

As the English said to me when I left for Australia 'England's loss is Australia's gain'. When I left Australia, they said 'Australia's loss is England's gain'.

If you view it as a misfortune strobez, then it will be the people of the world's gain.

I view it as all part of the divine plan to fulfill the prophecy as ordained.

Onwards and upwards now to the next phase of bringing justice to the nations and building New Jerusalem.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

so a,what exactly did u do?feel a bit sorry for u,not a pleasant experience im sure of that.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 pm » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:so a,what exactly did u do?feel a bit sorry for u,not a pleasant experience im sure of that.

I didn't do anything mediasorceror..that is exactly the point of the post.
As the Christ predicted when they came to arrest me the LORD my God spoke through me.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 4:39 pm » by Mediasorcerer

ok,none of my business,and truthfully i only want to know,cos u post has made me very curious,but what did they "allege" you did?dont say if u dont want,

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 pm » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:so a,what exactly did u do?feel a bit sorry for u,not a pleasant experience im sure of that.

As soon as I had him sussed. I knew that I had to go with the flow and relaxed into it.

Walking the talk...

When they threatened me with a police cell for the night.

The response from this vessel was

Ok, fine let's go!

Looking back in hindsight, they did not know what to do with me because I did not fit into their box.

I knew that I had to experience what others have experienced so that I could do my utmost to do something about it.

As I said to the chiropractor afterwards, "I know that I have to do this for all of us'.

Just now I saw a lovely gold leaf in the sunshine, it sparkled at me absolutely golden.

I couldn't miss it.

I was arrested on the 3rd and in March 2010, (the third month and Sophia (wisdom) gateway opening) I had a dream that there were three men that would not allow me to release my water. At the end of the dream I found a place in the garden where I could release it. Then a woman that I knew tried to touch my vulva and I wouldn't allow her to do so.

I was released from police confinement on the partial solar eclipse, and that it is no concidence because it was the YOEL-YUEL MESSANIC ECLIPSE. In that article that was posted on a different forum, we mentioned that this is the time to be as strong as Abraham. To be acorns of love that grow into oak trees, big and strong.

After I was released, mist was created on the right window in the kitchen. The mist on the window created large wings of Angels over my car outside, the branches of the tree were going into the wings and into the car.

I knew then, that I was being shown that this case was the right window of opportunity.

That was prior to going to court.

I hope that you can understand.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Eliakim on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next