Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 3:58 am » by man2012

The distribution of money in the street in Egypt

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 4:54 am » by mediasorcery

buying people off are they?

so people dont earn it i wonder fukin?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 am » by Eldorado

Not to mention the guy has a huge WANTED sticker on his back window.......

and he's a little out of place ethnically..........looks like either American or Israeli Intelligence.......has the male patterned baldness and the glasses........

and my guess is he's handing out either stolen money......or counterfeit bills.......

to flood the market causing inflation???

or to develop a codependent source to distribute materials for their agendas.........looks like the rewards for their obedience are being handed out.......

wonder if they are going to post more vids of these guys.....if its a humanitarian.......I am wrong and sorry.......

but this looks like someone is being paid for their work......and this guy looks like a spook playing the Psych Warfare/Intel Buyout Role.....Has the "BadBoy" sticker on his car and is playing like he's made of gold....??

NOT GOOD when people do things against their own people for money, just to destabilize the area.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 am » by man2012

Eldorado wrote:Not to mention the guy has a huge WANTED sticker on his back window.......

and he's a little out of place ethnically..........looks like either American or Israeli Intelligence.......has the male patterned baldness and the glasses........

and my guess is he's handing out either stolen money......or counterfeit bills.......

to flood the market causing inflation???

or to develop a codependent source to distribute materials for their agendas.........looks like the rewards for their obedience are being handed out.......

wonder if they are going to post more vids of these guys.....if its a humanitarian.......I am wrong and sorry.......

but this looks like someone is being paid for their work......and this guy looks like a spook playing the Psych Warfare/Intel Buyout Role.....Has the "BadBoy" sticker on his car and is playing like he's made of gold....??

NOT GOOD when people do things against their own people for money, just to destabilize the area.

This man distributes money to thugs vandalized

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 am » by man2012

black block but need subtitle
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv