The Dragon Hill UFO Prophecy

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 1:45 am » by Trip

The Dragon Hill UFO Prophecy, I read this too in some books as a kid, I don't think it was for 2012 though,

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 5:19 am » by Temps13

Its obvious why theres a picture there designed to be seen from the air..theres always been at least a few people that know the truth..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 11:34 am » by Spock

Interesting. A long time ago one of my friends, was an engineer with a pretty big company, had a vision. The cool thing about it was, that this guy was the classic mindset of an engineer, all numbers, lack of creativity, no-nonsense; you know the type, anyway, he had what he called a waking vision one day that brought tears to his eyes when he told us about it.

He said he was wide awake and started gazing and thinking about something, when suddenly he saw the earth from a vantage point in space, with millions of flashes of light streaking up into space from earth, and he knew these lights were the souls of humans.

Anyway - this sort of reminded me of him telling me about that.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 2:20 pm » by Phoenix rising

Spock wrote:Interesting. A long time ago one of my friends, was an engineer with a pretty big company, had a vision. The cool thing about it was, that this guy was the classic mindset of an engineer, all numbers, lack of creativity, no-nonsense; you know the type, anyway, he had what he called a waking vision one day that brought tears to his eyes when he told us about it.

He said he was wide awake and started gazing and thinking about something, when suddenly he saw the earth from a vantage point in space, with millions of flashes of light streaking up into space from earth, and he knew these lights were the souls of humans.

Anyway - this sort of reminded me of him telling me about that.

Interesting spock, i had a vivid dream of what i can only describe as the mass consciousness where all souls go, i remember thinking it as white space or light space, for that one moment i felt completely connected with everything, i think we are all the same entity, we are connected to everything and all, i'd never felt so at peace :flop:

I've seen this before Trip but cool to see it again mate :cheers: :flop:
Last edited by Phoenix rising on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 pm » by Spock

Phoenix Rising - you should join us on chat sometime.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 pm » by Phoenix rising

Spock wrote:Phoenix Rising - you should join us on chat sometime.

Iv'e popped on once in a while spock, i have to keep the volume down cos the misses thinks i'm chatting to woman when she hears them pings lol :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 2:29 pm » by Spock

i understand, just tell her she's much better looking than us skanks.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm » by Phoenix rising

Spock wrote:i understand, just tell her she's much better looking than us skanks.
:lol: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 pm » by Slith

Jacobs Ladder? Ezekiel's Wheel?

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 am » by Temps13

How long have ets been leaving us little messages in the crops..we have that white horse also that man holding a club both obviously there to be seen from above(?) & quito old mowing devil reports..
& ones spotted over Europe in the war etc..
I read in ufo magazine that ..some researcher worked it out on computers that the circles,the real ones are made by the equipment these ets use to scan for underground rivers etc..sort of they can also utilise it to make these circles (..like a rake is for raking leaves but you could use it to make pictures in the sand)..
ere I dinnaw..thats what it said
Image Image
IRMENSUL13