The Drawbacks of Rice and Beans as a Prepper Food

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 1:34 pm » by Evildweeb

Rice And Beans

Upload to Disclose.tv

SustenanceNCovering

Published on Jun 5, 2014

The Drawbacks of Rice and Beans as a Prepper Food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPjMDBi5fbo

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm » by Slith

Interesting. Glad he finally mentioned access to water. The ratio of water to rice is 2/1. Also, garbonzo beans (chick peas) need to be soaked for a few hours to soften/bloom. Makes the cooking process much faster.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 2:13 pm » by DarkHeart

ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 2:31 pm » by The57ironman

DarkHeart wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

....god damn you..... :lol:

....beat me to it..

:lol:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 2:48 pm » by monica44

Aside from the lead and arsenic to be found in rice, i found a piece whereby some types of rice have been geo-engineered to contain human genes :vomit: talk about cannibalism, seriously though after reading what i have with regards the first two let alone the third it has put me off for life, for the link to what i alude to go to www.naturalnews.com/035745_GMO_rice_hum ... ansas.html :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 3:34 pm » by Slith

monica44 wrote:Aside from the lead and arsenic to be found in rice, i found a piece whereby some types of rice have been geo-engineered to contain human genes :vomit: talk about cannibalism, seriously though after reading what i have with regards the first two let alone the third it has put me off for life, for the link to what i alude to go to http://www.naturalnews.com/035745_GMO_r ... ansas.html :cheers:

Rice is a product of the earth. Whether they are geo-engineered or not, I think all foods grown contain some type of human genetics. After all, we're not exactly buried in space. Our remains course through the soil as much as any other lifeforms.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 pm » by Cosmine

As most non perishables.... are of only two or three years shelf life... it's STUPID... to pile up anything...except military rations... :vomit:

Learning to hunt trap and gather...is far more usefull... fishing instead of buying fish...

You can't survive and dwell at the same time....at first in case of whatever happens...there will will civil"unrest" andlooting....

No fortress can sustain a long extended siege....

Just fck off of coastal areas..whitin two or three years.... seriously!...Mooove....inland...

No catastrophies just move and buy land...inland

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 4:07 pm » by monica44

Slith wrote:
monica44 wrote:Aside from the lead and arsenic to be found in rice, i found a piece whereby some types of rice have been geo-engineered to contain human genes :vomit: talk about cannibalism, seriously though after reading what i have with regards the first two let alone the third it has put me off for life, for the link to what i alude to go to http://www.naturalnews.com/035745_GMO_r ... ansas.html :cheers:

Rice is a product of the earth. Whether they are geo-engineered or not, I think all foods grown contain some type of human genetics. After all, we're not exactly buried in space. Our remains course through the soil as much as any other lifeforms.

The stuff i was speaking has been specifically geo-engineered in a biotech lab in Kansas, and its the only known specimen of rice to have it, currently it is known that a 3200 acre site is growing the stuff, which has taken the genome out of the liver put into the rice so it can be harvested for the big pharma companies. I get what you are saying about natural sources containing possible genetic links with humans but NONE of the food which has been severely messed about with can be any good or indeed compatible with our DNA which is why so many more people are generally unwell because of the foodstuff has been tampered with. There is huge huge money in food and the big companies will stop at nothing aslong as they can get away with it or are found out,.
It is like our salad stuff here in England, whereby a good 80% comes from Spain, where the soil is rubbish so they have erected vast amounts of greenhouses and grown the food from chemicals added to water, the veg hasn't seen a speck of earth, :vomit: :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 4:16 pm » by Slith

monica44 wrote:It is like our salad stuff here in England, whereby a good 80% comes from Spain, where the soil is rubbish so they have erected vast amounts of greenhouses and grown the food from chemicals added to water, the veg hasn't seen a speck of earth, :vomit: :cheers:

Gotcha. Kind of like the chickens we eat. They've never seen the light of day

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 pm » by monica44

Slith wrote:
monica44 wrote:It is like our salad stuff here in England, whereby a good 80% comes from Spain, where the soil is rubbish so they have erected vast amounts of greenhouses and grown the food from chemicals added to water, the veg hasn't seen a speck of earth, :vomit: :cheers:

Gotcha. Kind of like the chickens we eat. They've never seen the light of day

LOL...Yes something like that, which has just given me a flash of erm..thought, but that is for another thread, :cheers:

Next