The Earth is about to flip. Lights coming from skies

Writer
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm » by Alienagent


The Earth is about to flip, This is Most Urgent.
Message form Mother Mary 29th January 2012, received by Joe Coleman, Ireland
http://www.joesjourney.net/

My dear child peace be yours, it is of great urgency I come to you today, the earth is about to flip, major events will be witnessed on your planet earth, the likes of which have never been seen before, the whole earth will be shaken with a tremendous force it will be felt by everyone everywhere, yes the warning has started it is now time for the great cleansing of souls everywhere, my child it will frighten the lives out of every soul, it is meant to make people repent of their wrongdoings , I implore all of you to turn back to my son Jesus for mercy, the church must open all her doors and invite all people to recite my most powerful Holy Victorious Rosary This is Most Urgent, if the church do not listen and obey my messages, they all of them who know the truth will be severely punished by the Wrath of my Fathers hand and will be trow en into total damnation for ever, so my child you must spread my message all over the world, for prayer is the only defense against the devil the deceiver, my children must stand up and demand that the church be opened to all for prayer, the only way for my church to succeed is for my children to claim my church back for the people , please pray much for all of my children everywhere , Your country is at an advanced stage of legalizing abortion you must pray that this must never happen, you must pray for the holy Father Pope Benedict for he is been tormented by Satan , much prayer is needed now, the signs are already visible in the heavens , don't be blind open your eyes and your hearts , the war in the east has erupted and it will spread all over the world, Pray pray pray God the Father is most angry at events in your world especially in the church world wide, people must listen for if they don't the thief will come in the night and take away their soul and the soul of your children,I am with you always , I will protect you , I will come again. I am your Blessed Mother of peace, thank you Mary Mother of Jesus The Christ…….

7th January 2012
It has started no going back now Mothers Words,
The signs in the sky are been seen all over Ireland as we speak, the battle has begun for lost souls in our world, keep on praying never cease praying for Mother has said that the evil one will not win and prayer will stop him taking our children, I had a lot of people contacting me in the last few days telling me what has been witnessed in our skies it is incredible the things they have seen, I have seen quite a lot my self ,do not fear what will be seen in the skies for it is from the heavens our planet is been cleansed for the new paradise ,pray and give thanks for this great cleansing of our earth , I will keep you informed of the latest news as it comes in peace be with you Joe


Message From Mother on Sunday Morning 8th January 2012
MY child there are thousands of Gods Angels on the earth at this time, those who are open to the truth will witness them and be enlightened and will become more aware of the word of God and spread the word of God everywhere on your planet, Many of the priests and bishops will reject these as nonsense and they will turn their back once more on God, Every home and dwelling house will be visited by these healing Angels of God, please ask my children to return to my son Jesus especially at holy Mass and to receive the sacraments, This year 2012 is the time of enlightenment and of great change on your planet, changes everywhere especially among the young children, for they the young children will carry forth the Light and spread it around their family’s and friends and the non believers will listen with open mouths and hearts, this is part of the plan of the Creator God the father, pray more for lost souls and for those who dont listen to the word of God, this will greatly help them convert and save them from the fires of hell, Ask my children to call on their guardian Angels to be with them at all times of troubles, pray for pope Benedict as he is under massive torment from the evil one, The holy see is contaminated with lies and deceitfulness, it has to be cleansed and this will happen very soon, pray for the holy see and all who administer in Gods name so as it can be saved, Remember prayer is the weapon against the dark forces , My Fathers plan is for peace everywhere and this will manifest at great speed across the globe, It is written in my Fathers book that Truth Shall Triumph over evil, My children worry and get scared that the world is about to end, This is not so , After the great cleansing Most of the population will be saved and Paradise will spring forth and Peace will Reign for one thousand years, Peace without the interference of the diabolical one and his army, as they will be banished to hell and My Children shall live in Peace once more, and everyone who survives the great cleansing shall know the Father the Creator of all that is and has been and Shall be for ever and ever, My Child Thank You for been strong your work is of great importance as is all my children s work, All will see my Beloved son face to face and will live in total harmony, Please Tell my children not to fear and to keep their faith and trust in God and my son Jesus, The battle has begun in the skies and on the earth and my children will become foot solders and their children shall follow and their children and the evil shall be no more and the earth shall be free and become pure once more , go now my child and prepare your army with holy Victorious Rosary, peace be with you , Mother of Compassion and Love Ave Maria…………

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 pm

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm » by Icarus1


stay away from the mundies wine mucker....
Last edited by Icarus1 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 5:55 pm » by Tuor10


alienagent wrote:The Earth is about to flip, This is Most Urgent.
Message form Mother Mary 29th January 2012, received by Joe Coleman, Ireland
http://www.joesjourney.net/

My dear child peace be yours, it is of great urgency I come to you today, the earth is about to flip, major events will be witnessed on your planet earth, the likes of which have never been seen before, the whole earth will be shaken with a tremendous force it will be felt by everyone everywhere, yes the warning has started it is now time for the great cleansing of souls everywhere, my child it will frighten the lives out of every soul, it is meant to make people repent of their wrongdoings , I implore all of you to turn back to my son Jesus for mercy, the church must open all her doors and invite all people to recite my most powerful Holy Victorious Rosary This is Most Urgent, if the church do not listen and obey my messages, they all of them who know the truth will be severely punished by the Wrath of my Fathers hand and will be trow en into total damnation for ever, so my child you must spread my message all over the world, for prayer is the only defense against the devil the deceiver, my children must stand up and demand that the church be opened to all for prayer, the only way for my church to succeed is for my children to claim my church back for the people , please pray much for all of my children everywhere , Your country is at an advanced stage of legalizing abortion you must pray that this must never happen, you must pray for the holy Father Pope Benedict for he is been tormented by Satan , much prayer is needed now, the signs are already visible in the heavens , don't be blind open your eyes and your hearts , the war in the east has erupted and it will spread all over the world, Pray pray pray God the Father is most angry at events in your world especially in the church world wide, people must listen for if they don't the thief will come in the night and take away their soul and the soul of your children,I am with you always , I will protect you , I will come again. I am your Blessed Mother of peace, thank you Mary Mother of Jesus The Christ…….

7th January 2012
It has started no going back now Mothers Words,
The signs in the sky are been seen all over Ireland as we speak, the battle has begun for lost souls in our world, keep on praying never cease praying for Mother has said that the evil one will not win and prayer will stop him taking our children, I had a lot of people contacting me in the last few days telling me what has been witnessed in our skies it is incredible the things they have seen, I have seen quite a lot my self ,do not fear what will be seen in the skies for it is from the heavens our planet is been cleansed for the new paradise ,pray and give thanks for this great cleansing of our earth , I will keep you informed of the latest news as it comes in peace be with you Joe


Message From Mother on Sunday Morning 8th January 2012
MY child there are thousands of Gods Angels on the earth at this time, those who are open to the truth will witness them and be enlightened and will become more aware of the word of God and spread the word of God everywhere on your planet, Many of the priests and bishops will reject these as nonsense and they will turn their back once more on God, Every home and dwelling house will be visited by these healing Angels of God, please ask my children to return to my son Jesus especially at holy Mass and to receive the sacraments, This year 2012 is the time of enlightenment and of great change on your planet, changes everywhere especially among the young children, for they the young children will carry forth the Light and spread it around their family’s and friends and the non believers will listen with open mouths and hearts, this is part of the plan of the Creator God the father, pray more for lost souls and for those who dont listen to the word of God, this will greatly help them convert and save them from the fires of hell, Ask my children to call on their guardian Angels to be with them at all times of troubles, pray for pope Benedict as he is under massive torment from the evil one, The holy see is contaminated with lies and deceitfulness, it has to be cleansed and this will happen very soon, pray for the holy see and all who administer in Gods name so as it can be saved, Remember prayer is the weapon against the dark forces , My Fathers plan is for peace everywhere and this will manifest at great speed across the globe, It is written in my Fathers book that Truth Shall Triumph over evil, My children worry and get scared that the world is about to end, This is not so , After the great cleansing Most of the population will be saved and Paradise will spring forth and Peace will Reign for one thousand years, Peace without the interference of the diabolical one and his army, as they will be banished to hell and My Children shall live in Peace once more, and everyone who survives the great cleansing shall know the Father the Creator of all that is and has been and Shall be for ever and ever, My Child Thank You for been strong your work is of great importance as is all my children s work, All will see my Beloved son face to face and will live in total harmony, Please Tell my children not to fear and to keep their faith and trust in God and my son Jesus, The battle has begun in the skies and on the earth and my children will become foot solders and their children shall follow and their children and the evil shall be no more and the earth shall be free and become pure once more , go now my child and prepare your army with holy Victorious Rosary, peace be with you , Mother of Compassion and Love Ave Maria…………


....And the Herald of the Valar said to thee: 'Look to the sea and thou shalt see the light of the enlightened.'

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 543
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: 14h08m25.22s, +20°31′14.9″

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 6:30 pm » by Symbolon


Nonsense...I don't want to step on anyone's religious and rather delicate toes, but you will find that the Earth will not flip. Get a grip on yourself, your are scaring the local pond life.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm » by Tuor10


symbolon wrote:Nonsense...I don't want to step on anyone's religious and rather delicate toes, but you will find that the Earth will not flip. Get a grip on yourself, your are scaring the local pond life.


There is much to be said about pond life. It has a particular splendour that only philistines would fail to acknowledge.

:mrgreen:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm » by Iamthatiam


Earth's angular velocity is 7.29×10^−5 rad/s; Earth's moment of inertia, I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m²....And a kinetic energy of 2.138×10^29 J. :mrgreen:

You better come up with something way heavier than light :flop:
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm » by Tuor10


iamthatiam wrote:Earth's angular velocity is 7.29×10^−5 rad/s; Earth's moment of inertia, I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m²....And a kinetic energy of 2.138×10^29 J. :mrgreen:

You better come up with something way heavier than light :flop:


Unseen gases do the trick... :badair:

:mrgreen:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11948
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm » by TheDuck


Got to, "Message form Mother Mary and stopped reading" lol

Seriously though, anyone ever wanna bet any money on these predictions coming to fruition in a certain time-frame, I will be happy to take your money.

Maybe that will stop these posts? :mrgreen:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm » by Tuor10


theduck wrote:Got to, "Message form Mother Mary and stopped reading" lol

Seriously though, anyone ever wanna bet any money on these predictions coming to fruition in a certain time-frame, I will be happy to take your money.

Maybe that will stop these posts? :mrgreen:


I actually enjoyed reading it. It makes a nice story.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5478
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm
Location: བདེ་འབྱུང

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 pm » by Iamthatiam


tuor10 wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:Earth's angular velocity is 7.29×10^−5 rad/s; Earth's moment of inertia, I = 8.04×10^37 kg·m²....And a kinetic energy of 2.138×10^29 J. :mrgreen:

You better come up with something way heavier than light :flop:


Unseen gases do the trick... :badair:

:mrgreen:


LOL...

Religious peeps...*Pfff*...Why, instead of be praying to earth's utmost obliteration, these people don't start studying, tho?

Something might happen, there is a great probability, it increases throughout the time scale...It's statistical...

These ppl seems to be always destroying earth inside their minds and hearts, as if these wackos were feeling some sort of a pleasure...Dunno...Maybe these nutjobs think humanity deserves destruction for not believing their ideologies...Go figure?!?!

If something will happen, it will be inside the Physical Laws, even being those we don't know yet, such as the wide range of effects considering the electromagnetism, and/or the subtler influences produced by it! But they usually came up with some utter crap, defying even the common sense!!!
Image

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook