The Earth is Flat.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm » by Zer0

Iwanci wrote:True otto.. you don't need water, just ask the English they never shower and only drink beer...

:mrgreen:

On that note... what the hell were you drinking when you came up with that last post??

You think I am talking shit? I bet you think they are "looking for water in Mars" the true story is that they want all the cocaine in there, but they tell you they looking for water and shit. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 pm » by monica44

From what i could glean from the above mentioned website is nothing but a moneyspinner, The whole website exudes "Give us your money you suckers"!!!!......
I simply cannot grasp how many people actually go along with this bonkers train of thought
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm » by 1973samtyler

I thought it would be a discussion about perception.

But it's crap.

There, I've said it.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day at DTV. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 18, 2012 12:00 pm » by Iwanci

Otto, I do not think you are talking shit mate.. but I do not believe you have this story right...

Thinking that they are looking to Mars as a place to put cocaine??? Please explain this further??

I thought they were looking for water on Mars so that future men who would travel to Mars would have a possible source of water things like, drinking, growing food (plants), fuel options etc etc

The concept of water not being wet?? Sure I guess that everything can be altered by words... trees are not plants they are animals, food is not food it is petrol... my point being, we can alter the way we represent these 'things' and how we term them, what we cannot change is what they are... water is water, no matter how wet or dry it is, its application is what it is. To illustrate this, we can say water is NOT wet, however, I bet you still cannot breathe naturally under water regardless, I bet you still need to drink water to survive (in some form).

BTW, the notion that you do not need water to survive can easily be put to the test by a 'non believer'...just don't drink any fluids and see what happens..

Sheeple are not just made up of people who are not conspiracy theorists, in all actuality, sheeple are most likely made up of people who jump on the bandwagon of a new belief a little more easily than others.. so..

You are not talking shit Otto, and I appreciate reading your often different points of view, however, it takes a little more than 'theory' to make a story convincing...

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous