The Earth is Flat.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 am » by Harbin

The earth is obviously flat. Follow this link to learn the truth !

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 am » by Spock

Check it, they have lame bitch threads just like we do.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,55000.0/prev_next,prev.html#new

I figured there might be one person in the world that believed the Earth was flat, but evidently I was wrong.

Mankind is truly doomed.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 am » by Iwanci

Of course it is flat, if it was anything but flat we would be rolling around.. duh :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 pm » by Zer0

Physically the Earth is obviously not flat and anyone who believes so needs to get shot. But due to the telecommunications technologies we have and globalization, the earth is symbolically flat as a person from the USA can talk to a person in Japan instantly.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm » by Harbin

Otoel wrote:Physically the Earth is obviously not flat and anyone who believes so needs to get shot. But due to the telecommunications technologies we have and globalization, the earth is symbolically flat as a person from the USA can talk to a person in Japan instantly.

Yes, it can be seen as symbolically flat as well as seeing the ACTUAL REALITY of it being flat. I rarely debate anyone on this issue as nearly everyone has been brainwashed by the...

Round Earth Conspiracy.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 pm » by One-23

on "reflection" every thing we see is flat when viewed through a mirror

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm » by Zer0

Harbin wrote:
Otoel wrote:Physically the Earth is obviously not flat and anyone who believes so needs to get shot. But due to the telecommunications technologies we have and globalization, the earth is symbolically flat as a person from the USA can talk to a person in Japan instantly.

Yes, it can be seen as symbolically flat as well as seeing the ACTUAL REALITY of it being flat. I rarely debate anyone on this issue as nearly everyone has been brainwashed by the...

Round Earth Conspiracy.

Conspiracy you say? Hmms when you put it that way, it does seem like the mainstream scientific community is trying to push a theory as fact. Good job harbin, by the way have you heard of the "Water is Dry" conspiracy theory?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm » by Spock

Otoel wrote:...by the way have you heard of the "Water is Dry" conspiracy theory?

It's a conspiracy, it must be true then. Can you give us a breakdown so that we may vehemently support it.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm » by Zer0

Spock wrote:
Otoel wrote:...by the way have you heard of the "Water is Dry" conspiracy theory?

It's a conspiracy, it must be true then. Can you give us a breakdown so that we may vehemently support it.

Basically when you touch water its make you get wet and shit right? Well that's what the government wants you to think, in actuality water is as dry as a rock, humans dont really need water to live but they tell you that you do so they can sell you expensive-ass water bottles, and poison you trough flourination, furthermore you do not need to take a shower at all, that was an invention during the "Age of Enligthenment" to make rich people seem cool, and slowly as the middle class got created, everyone started doing it cause none wants to be un-cool right? So basically, fuck water!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm » by Iwanci

True otto.. you don't need water, just ask the English they never shower and only drink beer...

:mrgreen:

On that note... what the hell were you drinking when you came up with that last post??
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Next