The elephant in the living room

Conspirator

PostSun May 16, 2010 10:29 pm » by Allreadydead

griogair wrote:
allreadydead wrote:
And who are the real enemies? :?:

What will be your thoughts on religion and intolerance that all the monotheistic religions has???
Islams violence is very well know but very few hear about the atrocities that has committed by the Christians and still being committed racism is a product of Christianity too.what do you think the results will be when the ten commandments have verse like these?
Do not have any other gods before me.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me

but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Christianity has destroyed dozens of older civilization starting from Rome and what do you think the result would be if they were allowed control over military,economy,education and media???
police state is also the result of this cult cause they have always done that all through the dark ages and the middle ages..
I'm not trying to bash Christianity here just want to hear your peoples opinion.

If you've read any of my previous post on Disclosetv. you will know where I stand on 'monotheistic' religions! :mrgreen:

I say get rid of all organised religion and simply have humanity - that's right, just you and I, and the rest of mankind, with one idea:

Practise "MAN'S HUMANITY TO MAN" wow!, can you imagine that! :D

That would really fuck up some evil barstards plans wouldn't it?

All humanity saying: "Bollocks!, we are going to get rid of starvation, wars, and religious divides - and we going to help each other!" They will shit their pants - big time! Oh! what a dream!

But sadly, that's all it is - a dream at the moment - the elephant still sits in the living room......... :cry:

Initiate

PostSun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm » by Knurrebusk

This site is priceless, no wonder I stopped watching movies.
I´m to speedy, was lucky to watch Bladerunner/Alien/2010/Thelma etc.

Only stuff I like today is the horny drunk wrighter, the morbid cop so on.

My eks is both of them girls in Thelma/Louise, and much more.
Anyone in need for a movie should contact her adoptive father in sprit, an australian farmer.

He is not her real anything, but did he wai for her spirit, never spoke bad of her.
Legends are sometime true, she is evidense, and he are better then me in english.

Initiate

PostSun May 16, 2010 10:41 pm » by Knurrebusk

The Kongo story is also uniqe, but not a story worth a series like Dexter.
She, and her family is Dexter on steroids, a wonderbaum of wild life.

Wonder if people are craveing for strong minds like her.
She swimmed out at sea, had to be picked up by friends.

Drive car like a maniac, I´m a deathseeker, but she is just confident in life will protect her.

Initiate

PostSun May 16, 2010 10:47 pm » by Thepriceisright

allreadydead wrote:
thepriceisright wrote:
allreadydead wrote:
The elephants name?

MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN

I think it should be...

MONEY'S INHUMANITY TO MAN

There is no shortage of food on this planet, only a shortage of buying power. Untill we address the corrosive nature of money, this will never end.

Look inside/outside as much as you want, you wont fix it untill we get rid of money and the corruption and inequality it brings with it.

Who made 'money' and controls it - man.

So it's still 'Man's Inhumanity to Man' but I like the way your thinking! :flop:

Man made or not, it's what's causing the problems.

Initiate

PostSun May 16, 2010 10:48 pm » by Knurrebusk

Not trolling about her, she did put the car in reverse on the highway central Bangkok.
140kmt to 0, then reverse, and crached with a very angry mafiadude with his mother.

Her brother has saved her ass endless times, he is a wonderful person.

Conspirator

PostSun May 16, 2010 11:08 pm » by Allreadydead

@thepriceisright: Thank you for your reply! :flop:

My answer:

What money is NOT man made!
What it appeared out of thin air?
God created it?
We all found it somehow in our purses or wallet?
Aliens created it?
Some strange other dimensional creatures flooded the earth with it?

Money was created by MAN and yes, it's causing problems - but it was 'man' made!! :roll:

therefore: the statement " Man's Inhumanity to Man' still holds! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostMon May 17, 2010 12:14 am » by Thepriceisright

allreadydead wrote:@thepriceisright: Thank you for your reply! :flop:

My answer:

What money is NOT man made!
What it appeared out of thin air?
God created it?
We all found it somehow in our purses or wallet?
Aliens created it?
Some strange other dimensional creatures flooded the earth with it?

Money was created by MAN and yes, it's causing problems - but it was 'man' made!! :roll:

therefore: the statement " Man's Inhumanity to Man' still holds! :mrgreen:

haha, i know. i was merely trying to make a point about what causes the inhumanity, specifically. i wasn't trying to say the previous statement was wrong.

But who knows though. A lot of ancient civilizations talk about people who came from the skies to mine for gold. Could that have been how it all started?

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 12:32 am » by Eliakim

griogair wrote:Do not have any other gods before me.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me

but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Christianity has destroyed dozens of older civilization starting from Rome and what do you think the result would be if they were allowed control over military,economy,education and media???
police state is also the result of this cult cause they have always done that all through the dark ages and the middle ages..
I'm not trying to bash Christianity here just want to hear your peoples opinion.

Well those that know the bigger picture know that all was meant to be to defend your butts.

However, God made it clear that in the last days all may worship their own god's. Those that truly know their bibles know that.

God outwitted everyone including Islam.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 12:45 am » by Eliakim

ph0enix wrote:Everytime film makers, politicians, scientists, high ranking officers, etc... tell too much or tell it too well they get black listed, they manage to shoot themselves twice in the head before driving off of cliffs, or they and their families are financially ruined. There are plenty of film makers, however, who try to infuse their films with ideology, dogma, etc... Notice the hero is always the best of what we could be and the villan is always the worst of what we already are. But it has to be done in cgi like the Cameron film. Or with light sabres and blasters like in Star Wars. You can't just preach about consumption and hoarding and inconsideration, Yoda has to say it.

We've made and read constant threads about hollywood "knowing" something. They don't know shit. They believe something, realize they have a platform, and they put it out to the people. Either because it'll make money off of shock value, or because of the message. Either way they have to appear to realistically do both. A joke, a movie, a theory, and many other things are ONLY intersting IF they could plausibly be true.

Do not underestimate anyone because a majority of educated people today, especially those British born have grown up in a Western holistic culture. In 2003 I was speaking at a conference on 'Science and Consciousness' and there I met a doctor who trained doctors to be doctors. He told me they were bringing crystals to their exams and couldn't understand why they weren't being taught CM.

Conspirator

PostMon May 17, 2010 1:01 am » by Ph0enix

eliakim wrote:
ph0enix wrote:Everytime film makers, politicians, scientists, high ranking officers, etc... tell too much or tell it too well they get black listed, they manage to shoot themselves twice in the head before driving off of cliffs, or they and their families are financially ruined. There are plenty of film makers, however, who try to infuse their films with ideology, dogma, etc... Notice the hero is always the best of what we could be and the villan is always the worst of what we already are. But it has to be done in cgi like the Cameron film. Or with light sabres and blasters like in Star Wars. You can't just preach about consumption and hoarding and inconsideration, Yoda has to say it.

We've made and read constant threads about hollywood "knowing" something. They don't know shit. They believe something, realize they have a platform, and they put it out to the people. Either because it'll make money off of shock value, or because of the message. Either way they have to appear to realistically do both. A joke, a movie, a theory, and many other things are ONLY intersting IF they could plausibly be true.

Do not underestimate anyone because a majority of educated people today, especially those British born have grown up in a Western holistic culture. In 2003 I was speaking at a conference on 'Science and Consciousness' and there I met a doctor who trained doctors to be doctors. He told me they were bringing crystals to their exams and couldn't understand why they weren't being taught CM.

instances of spark i can believe. the idea that all of hollywood is vastly educated on the ufo phenomenon, NOPE. a few or even many doctors realizing certain things about their craft, i can believe. the entire medical world? no. guess i'm saying i believe most conspiracies are small in number wether they're large in scale or not.

PreviousNext