The Emerald Tablets of Thoth...Tablet 1

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm » by Dagnamski

Some music made with excerts:
http://paulhayworth.bandcamp.com/album/nibiru
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 4:47 pm » by Peach

Do you think the word Totem is derived form Thothme?

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm » by Slith

peach wrote:Do you think the word Totem is derived form Thothme?

Totem means clan, family, and is very spiritual involving animal spirits. Very British Columbia related. Possibly derived from Thothme though. Good question

Folks?

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm » by Kinninigan

peach wrote:Do you think the word Totem is derived form Thothme?

Thoth and Totem could be connected in the fact that they exist on another dimension together. Indians are known to take spiritual journeys with the use of drugs (why they are illegal), and Thoth was the symbol of escaping Earth.

This is a good question...gonna look into this.
:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 5:51 am » by SolStone

Samuelthemule wrote:one of the questions i've been grappling with is the idea whether they are personified forces,

or whether they are forces personified?

i.e, are these REAL people, like christ, or just symbols of nature for us to strive after? or maybe both.

I know this thread has been quiet for some time, but it is novel to me. You mention "Jesus" often so we can liken it to the Feast being prepared, and the positioning of those sitting at the Table. I'm sure you're familiar with his analogy so I won't take it further.

In context of this thread, wouldn't it be fitting if persons dutifully fulfilled symbols of nature, the same as persons here dutifully fulfill meaningful positions here? Meaningful and relative to our tribal patterns of thought . As above so below seems relevant here :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 am » by OtheklzeR

Thank's for posting that.
im a ravenous reader of religon and myth

an unusal read, it has alot of mysical refrence that appears properly assembled
I would not know if it is genuine but it has the look

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 am » by Umbrex

Good stuff, if people are into this, that video will be of interest to you as well :)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Either she invented a science or she is right on the money.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:24 pm » by Kinninigan

SolStone wrote:
Samuelthemule wrote:one of the questions i've been grappling with is the idea whether they are personified forces,

or whether they are forces personified?

i.e, are these REAL people, like christ, or just symbols of nature for us to strive after? or maybe both.

I know this thread has been quiet for some time, but it is novel to me. You mention "Jesus" often so we can liken it to the Feast being prepared, and the positioning of those sitting at the Table. I'm sure you're familiar with his analogy so I won't take it further.

In context of this thread, wouldn't it be fitting if persons dutifully fulfilled symbols of nature, the same as persons here dutifully fulfill meaningful positions here? Meaningful and relative to our tribal patterns of thought . As above so below seems relevant here :wink:

:hiho:

Thanks for the interest in my thread. Out of all the threads here this one is most important to me, its where my screen name and knowledge of alpha-draconians and who built the pyramids.

I have some more things to add to this thread, and I am working on a video now about Atlantis, Thoth, and the Reptilians

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 1:27 pm » by Kinninigan

OtheklzeR wrote:Thank's for posting that.
im a ravenous reader of religon and myth

an unusal read, it has alot of mysical refrence that appears properly assembled
I would not know if it is genuine but it has the look

in Atlantis there was no religion, but just the 7 lords of cycles who control the 7 elements of the universe

Thoth also taught about "divine consciousness" or what some call "the god mind" which is enlightment

as far as a myth, i am 100% sure atlantis was real

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 pm » by SolStone

Kinninigan wrote: in Atlantis there was no religion, but just the 7 lords of cycles who control the 7 elements of the universe

Thoth also taught about "divine consciousness" or what some call "the god mind" which is enlightment

I'm glad this is your center of interest; would you help me to better interpret the information? Two minds unified are always more beneficial than one.

Help me to draw a mental picture of the temple to which Thoth grew and was educated. His father was the high priest of the Dweller (God) who sat detached until the Atlantaens consciousness was replaced by that of a lower star. In rage the Dweller released his rage and by the power of LOGOS shifted the fires of the underworld (Amenti) causing the destruction of more than just Atlantis.

Of interest is the Children of Light as distinguished by the Children of Men. These are clearly angels as they were the only ones who could view the face of the Dweller in the temple without recieiving death; Thoth and his father the high priest were permitted the terrible privilege.

These Children of Light and then whatever came born from a lower star (daemons?) in relation to the shifting of consciousness and eventual fall of Atlantis.

Aren't the procedures and images presented echoed in the Old Testament with the Face of God and the angels gathered in the holy of holies and the lineage of the high priests?

Is my image correct of the temple so far? If not, could you please add the details to fill in the picture for me? Thank you very much Kinninigan.

:flop:[/quote]

PreviousNext