The Emerald Tablets of Thoth...Tablet 1

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 pm » by Phoenix rising

I like this atriculation of Thoth, it just seems more concise to read, Yoda wound be proud :lol: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

So here is some more info on the Tablets written by Doreal, who translated them.

Also is a good video (yes its 4 hours, i listened to it over 3 nights) with a reading of the tablets and commentary....

PREFACE to the original The Emerald Tablets of Thoth The Atlantean

The history of the tablets translated in the following pages is strange and beyond the
belief of modern scientists. Their antiquity is stupendous, dating back some 36,000 years
B.C. The writer is Thoth, an Atlantean Priest-King, who founded a colony in ancient Egypt
after the sinking of the mother country. He was the builder of the Great Pyramid of Giza,
erroneously attributed to Cheops. (See The Great Pyramid by Doreal.) In it he incorporated
his knowledge of the ancient wisdom and also securely secreted records and instruments
of ancient Atlantis.

For some 16,000 years, he ruled the ancient race of Egypt, from approximately
50,000 B.C. to 36.000 B.C. At that time, the ancient barbarous race among which he and
his followers had settled had been raised to a high degree of civilization. Thoth was an
immortal, that is, he had conquered death, passing only when he willed and even then
not through death. His vast wisdom made him ruler over the various Atlantean colonies,
including the ones in South and Central America.

When the time came for him to leave Egypt, he erected the Great Pyramid over the
entrance to the Great Halls of Amenti, placed in it his records, and appointed guards for
his secrets from among the highest of his people. In later times, the descendants of
these guards became the pyramid priests, by which Thoth was deified as the God of Wisdom,
The Recorder, by those in the age of darkness which followed his passing. In legend,
the halls of Amenti became the underworld, the Halls of the Gods, where the soul
passed after death for judgment.

During later ages, the ego of Thoth passed into the bodies of men in the manner described
in the tablets. As such, he incarnated three times, in his last being known as
Hermes, the thrice-born. In this incarnation, he left the writings known to modern occultists

as the Emerald Tablets, a later and far lesser exposition of the ancient mysteries.
The tablets translated in this work are ten which were left in the Great Pyramid in the
custody of the pyramid priests. The ten are divided into thirteen parts for the sake of
convenience. The last two are so great and far-reaching in their import that at present it
is forbidden to release them to the world at large. However, in those contained herein are
secrets which will prove of inestimable value to the serious student. They should be read,
not once, but a hundred times for only thus can the true meaning be revealed. A casual
reading will give glimpses of beauty, but more intensive study will oven avenues of wisdom
to the seeker.

But now a word as to how these mighty secrets came to be revealed to modern man
after being hidden so long.

Some thirteen hundred years B.C., Egypt, the ancient Khem, was in turmoil and
many delegations of priests were sent to other parts of the world. Among these were
some of the pyramid priests who carried with them the Emerald Tablets as a talisman by
which they could exercise authority over the less advanced priest-craft of races descended
from other Atlantean colonies. The tablets were understood from legend to give
the bearer authority from Thoth.

The particular group of priests bearing the tablets emigrated to South America where
they found a flourishing race, the Mayas who remembered much of the ancient wisdom.
Among these, the priests settled and remained. In the tenth century, the Mayas had
thoroughly settled the Yucatan, and the tablets were placed beneath the altar of one of
the great temples of the Sun God. After the conquest of the Mayas by the Spaniards, the
cities were abandoned and the treasures of the temples forgotten.

It should be understood that the Great Pyramid of Egypt has been and still is a temple
of initiation into the mysteries. Jesus, Solomon, Apollonius and others were initiated
there. The writer (who has a connection with the Great White Lodge which also works
through the pyramid priesthood) was instructed to recover and return to the Great Pyramid
the ancient tablets. This, after adventures which need not be detailed here, was accomplished.

Before returning them, he was given permission to translate and retain a
copy of the wisdom engraved on the tablets. This was done in 1925 and only now has
permission been given for part to be published. It is expected that many will scoff. Yet
the true student will read between the lines and gain wisdom. If the light is in you, the
light which is engraved in these tablets will respond.

Now, a word as to the material aspect of the tablets. They consist of twelve tablets of
emerald green, formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation. They
are imperishable, resistant to all elements and substances. In effect, the atomic and cellular structure is fixed, no change ever taking place. In this respect, they violate the material law of ionization. Upon them are engraved characters in the ancient Atlantean language: characters which respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associated mental vibration in the mind of the reader. The tablets are fastened together with hoops of golden-colored alloy suspended from a rod of the same material. So much for the material appearance. The wisdom contained therein is the foundation of the ancient mysteries.

And for the one who reads with open eyes and mind, his wisdom shall be increased a
hundred-fold.

Read. Believe or not, but read. And the vibration found therein will awaken a response
in your soul.

In Cosmic Harmony,
Doreal
Supreme Voice of the Brotherhood

INTRODUCTION to the original An Interpretation of the Emerald Tablets

In the following pages, I will reveal some of the mysteries which as yet have only
been touched upon lightly either by myself or other teachers or students of truth.
Man’s search for understanding of the laws which regulate his life has been unending,
yet always just beyond the veil which shields the higher planes from material man’s
vision the truth has existed, ready to be assimilated by those who enlarge their vision by
turning inward, not outward, in their search.

In the silence of material senses lies the key to the unveiling of wisdom. He who
talks does not know; he who knows does not talk. The highest knowledge is unutterable,
for it exists as an entity in lanes which transcend all material words or symbols.

All symbols are but keys to doors leading to truths, and many times the door is not
opened because the key seems so great that the things which are beyond it are not visible.
If we can understand that all keys, all material symbols are manifestations, are but
extensions of a great law and truth, we will begin to develop the vision which will enable
us to penetrate beyond the veil.

All things in all universes move according to law, and the law which regulates the
movement of the planets is no more immutable than the law which regulates the material
expressions of man.

One of the greatest of all Cosmic Laws is that which is responsible for the formation
of man as a material being. The great aim of the mystery schools of all ages has been to
reveal the workings of the Law which connect man the material and man the spiritual.
The connecting link between the material man and the spiritual man is the intellectual
man, for the mind partakes of both the material and immaterial qualities. The aspirant
for higher knowledge must develop the intellectual side of his nature and so strengthen
his will that is able to concentrate all powers of his being on and in the plane he desires.

The great search for light, life and love only begins on the material plane. Carried to
its ultimate, its final goal is complete oneness with the universal consciousness. The
foundation in the material is the first step; then comes the higher goal of spiritual attainment.

In the following pages, I will give an interpretation of the Emerald Tablets and their
secret, hidden and esoteric meanings. Concealed in the words of Thoth are many meanings
that do not appear on the surface. Light of knowledge brought to bear upon the Tablets
will open many new fields for thought. “Read and be wise” but only if the light of
your own consciousness awakens the deep-seated understanding which is an inherent
quality of the soul.

In the Threefold Light
Doreal

http://www.horuscentre.org/library/Herm ... _Thoth.pdf

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth [Hidden Human History Deeper Explained +PDF] 4Consideration Only!

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 pm » by Phoenix rising

Cheers Kinny i shall have a look mate, this fascinates me :cheers: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:52 pm » by SolStone

Blessings to you for opening the door. Thank you Kinninigan

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm » by SolStone

Kinninigan,

The version you posted in the threads contains more text/verse/scripture than the horuscentre.org link. I've noticed a few missing texts from the horus link, although I only took the time to mentally note one example:
Emerald Tablet III: The Key of Wisdom.
Page 13 in the horus link leaves out:

Into men's hearts, I looked by my wisdom,
found them not free from the bondage of strife.
Free from the toils, thy fire, O my brother,
lest it be buried in the shadow of night!

The text you pasted into the thread is more complete, just letting you know so others don't miss the treasure by using the link; they would be better informed reading the material you pasted in the thread. Thank you again.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 pm » by Kinninigan

Good coast to coast show about Thoth and the pyramids...

Coast To Coast AM - Enoch, Thoth, & the Pyramid - 05-27-2008

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 5:38 pm » by Dagnamski

doom cookie :ohno:

What about the final 2 chapters that we are not allowed to see because it will melt our tiny brains? :yell:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 pm » by Kinninigan

Dagnamski wrote:doom cookie :ohno:

What about the final 2 chapters that we are not allowed to see because it will melt our tiny brains? :yell:

haha nice gif!

i think the last 2 tablets speak of the destruction of atlantis by alpha-draconians and thats why they are hidden

i really cant comment more because i never read them....

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 5:46 pm » by Dagnamski

kinda spoilt the whole thing for me, like an episode of the A Team where you don't know if BA got on the plane or not. :?
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm » by Kinninigan

So I have been busy trying to put together this whole Atlantis/Reptilian Saga

As some may seen this was my most recent video on the subject:

Reptilian Symbolism Around The World

Upload to Disclose.tv

Reptilian Symbolism and Emerald Tablets of Thoth
Learn the Secrets of How To Unveil The Serphent
video-reptilian-symbolism-around-the-world-t84879.html

I wanted to add this to the thread, this is info from the next video I am working on. I am also trying to build a case for REAL EVIDENCE of Atlantis based on the Emerald Tablets.

This is a short script from a new video I am working on, part 2 of the above video

Its formatted for a text to speech program, thats why the double spacing

excert from the emerald tablets of thoth by doctor m doreal

one of the islands of atlantis was a great temple built in the shape of a pyramid

this was on the island known as unal

it was beneath this temple that the hall of amenti which are spoken of in the emerald tablets was found and it was there that the seven lords of cycles had their manifestation

this temple was not a temple of worship in the strictest sense of the word but rather a focal point upon this earth of all of the divine wisdom of the cosmic consciousness or god

there was another island called undal upon which the great mystery schools were formed and it was there that all of those who passed beyond the ordinary schools of atlantis went for instruction in the great mysteries of light and the spirit

and it was there that the wise men of other nations of the earth came for instructions according as they were able to recieve to carry back to their own countries and peoples knowledge and wisdom which later on was incorperated into the folklore and mythology of the desendants

those races have been forgotten by present day man

beneath the earth the same islands were inhabited by the serpent race with the bodies of man and the heads of great serpents

these serpents had the hypnotic power of causing their heads to assume that of any human being or form

thus in the latter days though they had been almost destroyed and exterminated by the great atlantean race the few survivors gradually began to insinuate themselves into the places of the rulers of atlantis killing them and assuming their form and features so that it became necessary for a means to be developed attesting as to whether one were a true man or the serpent race

the wise men evolved a word that could only be spoken by human vocal cords and not by those of the snake people

that word was kinninigan and is still the great dispeller of illusion

once each year the rulers of atlantis stood before the people assembled and pronounced the word so that people could know that they were being ruled by their own kind

it is from the knowledge of the hypnotic power of the serpent race and their battle against mankind that we have the legends of warfare between man and the old serphents

and the legends that the serpent has hypnotic power

it was not the snake people that we have today but the serpent that walks like a man

the old serpent race of atlantis that man considered the ultimate evil gave rise to the legend of the serpent tempting adam and eve in the garden of eden

http://books.google.com/books?id=MXQWqi ... an&f=false

But this is what I wanted to share from the above text for my video:

one of the islands of atlantis was a great temple built in the shape of a pyramid

this was on the island known as unal

I think I have located the Island of Unal, and not only that, it would also explain the "paranormal magnetic events" in the bermuda triangle

I may have killed two conspiracies with one stone!

Atlantean Crystal Pyramids - Hollow Earth 2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Crystal Pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle

Upload to Disclose.tv

Enjoy the post and info, the video should be done soon..........

PreviousNext