The End of Cancer. DCA makes its world debut.

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm » by One-23

No hoaxes, no rumours, this is the real deal. Researchers at the University of Alberta’s Department of Medicine have discovered a simple and inexpensive drug that is proven to kill cancer cells.

This drug, dichloroacetate (DCA), changes the metabolism of cancer cells and causes them to age and die, a feat that is alien to cancer cells and stops them from otherwise destroying the human body.

Dr.Michelakis and his team at the University of Alberta have been heavily researching the effects of DCA on non-human models since 2007. The team published its findings in that year and since then has proceeded to prove the success of DCA on human cancer cell samples and recently on actual human subjects.

Michelakis’ project is in dire need of funding at this very crucial stage of the research, as the majority of the breakthrough has already been unearthed. Fine-tuning on the findings—such as making the drug safe on all human recipients, as well as scoring out the side effects of the drug—still needs to be done.
If DCA becomes successful in the cure for cancer, it may eliminate the plethora of chemotherapy drugs that rake in millions for pharmaceutical companies each year.

With adequate funding and media attention, Michelakis’ cancer curing team may well accomplish what the twenty-first century had thought was impossible: an end to the baffling and invincible disease that is cancer.

Cancer is the leading cause of death in Canada. Cancer.org cites that “[a]n estimated 177,800 new cases of cancer … and 75,000 deaths from cancer will occur in Canada in 2011.” The organization also states in their recent findings of 2011 that 40% of women and 45% of men in Canada will develop cancer during their lifetimes.

For the Canadian population that is headed for these horrifying numbers, as well as for the entire global population, the discovery of DCA effect on cancer represents a wave of concrete and substantial hope.

Source http://www.arbitragemagazine.com/topics/science-technology/cancer-3dca-4world-7debut/

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm » by Constabul

Upload to Disclose.tv

On more serious note. I find it doubtful any meaningful ground will be gained due to the Big pharm.
They make billions treating symptoms, not curing. Eventually, for the privileged few, such things will be an option, but you will not see the its effects on a peasant level.

While some discoveries of research are great beginnings for the future, it unfortunately will not be our future.

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm » by Flecktarn

this is great news if it can be brought to the people :flop:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue May 15, 2012 8:47 am » by Headhunter711

Good Morning...
This is something you may find interesting, although Glenn Beck should NOT consider me a fan...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:31 pm » by Biggumsmcdee1

" peasant level "

Nice lol.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 am » by Opalserpent

I can't believe this isn't bigger news since it's been around for decades.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I liked this old glen beck before he became a zionist lapdog.

I just thought, if they tried to ban this we would know immediately that they are for profit only.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 12:50 am » by Opalserpent

LOL, I reposted a video that was already present from above, my bad. Anyway, I thought phoenix tears were the best until now.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 am » by Sp00kyWhiz

I really hope it gets the coverage it deserves if it will cure cancer and save lives , But you gotta know that big pharma and the politicians they have in their pockets will do whatever they can to bury this story ...

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 pm » by menemene

Constabul wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

On more serious note. I find it doubtful any meaningful ground will be gained due to the Big pharm.
They make billions treating symptoms, not curing. Eventually, for the privileged few, such things will be an option, but you will not see the its effects on a peasant level.

While some discoveries of research are great beginnings for the future, it unfortunately will not be our future.

I am legend was the first thing that popped to mind when I read the thread name. Come on vampires, do your worst!! :peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 pm » by Richc

The source in the original post is now 19 months old..

I take it that its still not the end of cancer and was another false hope.? :top:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Next