"The End of Doom" ... Good News about People

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 2:53 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 am » by Toxic32

Well that's it then. No more doom and gloom I might as well join the real world and just get hit by a train. No wait a second he must be a dis-info agent. It's ok all's well with the world and the balance has been reset.
Invictus maneo

Initiate

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 3:22 am » by TorJohnson

Just as a rule of thumb, don't listen to websites or Youtube channels with names like "ReasonTV" or "RationalWiki" or anything of the like. It's all just downright Orwellian.

I mean, ffs RationalWiki still adheres to the official story regarding JFK when, what 90% of people don't?

:vomit: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_F._Ke ... acy_theory
Truth-seeker. Useless eater. Amateur historian. Goy. Enkiite. Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 am » by Innosent

Good stuff. I am so sick of doomtards. I think we'll change our evil ways too. It's probably only because we were forced to though.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 3:38 am » by Harbin

Innosent wrote:Good stuff. I am so sick of doomtards. I think we'll change our evil ways too. It's probably only because we were forced to though.

The gist of the video suggests that changing our evil ways, or just plain ignorant ways, is happening and not by force, but by logic. The making of better choices through good information.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 am » by Toxic32

I think just posting a video and fucking off without a comment as to why, what, where, if, how or when is like posting spam. No comment. Come on I thought better of you than that.
Invictus maneo

Initiate

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 am » by Ishumble

There are just somethings we have no control over,and those uncontrollable things seem to frustrate us the most.If you want a better outcome,you have to make a better decision or choose wisely and carefully.Now I have had a good life thus far,i have to say, I have lived a more reserved life,but I don't have to be drunk,high or attached at the hip to someone to have a good time or a good life.I actually feel more peaceful alone relaxing,praying,meditating etc. Every one comes face to face at some point in life with the decisions they have made. Tragic things happen in life, it is true, like war,slavery, addiction,rape,murder,pedophilia etc, however those things still occur because of man's choosing,someone, a whole lot of someones made a bad choice multiple times very bad ones.Probably because someone else did it or influenced them to some degree or they where just hedonistic sadistic,evil even?If we want a better world,we have to be better people( to put it simply).The way I see it we got ourselves into this mess and we will have to work as the human race to get out of it.It may take an alien, or galactic,interstellar,cosmic or what ever threat to do that :sunny: I wish it would happen soon before we spiral further down this rabbit hole :shock: