The End of Glenn Beck

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:43 pm » by The57ironman

it's been purported that "they" always let the sheep know ahead of time , of their plans....

from all their puppet shepards...

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm » by Christopherdel

and just so we dont lose sight of the topic i originally posted about
glenn beck. he is the reason everyone is carrying guns and buying gold. he and others like him feed off the scared and uneducated. show me someone on the
'left" that does this.

Your posts about me being liberal are the exact problem im talking about. if i dont like someone then i am for someone else. what the fuck ever happened to freedom of speech? you throw everyone into categories and give them labels. bullshit.

what about what hes been wrong about????? FEMA CAMPS!!

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm » by Christopherdel

im sure both sides are losin it

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 pm » by Christopherdel

and just so were clear. i posted about beck and the crazy democrat. there both on the front page

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm » by Lombozo

christopherdel wrote:and just so we dont lose sight of the topic i originally posted about
glenn beck. he is the reason everyone is carrying guns and buying gold. he and others like him feed off the scared and uneducated. show me someone on the
'left" that does this.

Your posts about me being liberal are the exact problem im talking about. if i dont like someone then i am for someone else. what the fuck ever happened to freedom of speech? you throw everyone into categories and give them labels. bullshit.

This country was well armed way before Beck was even born, failed argument. As far as gold goes, wouldn't know, I don't listen to him.

Beck, Hannity, Rushbaugh, etc... may spout facts and accuracies in their programming, but it's so emotionally charged it just sounds loopy. It's the same reason I can't listen to Alex Jones... they all sound like nut jobs!
Warning: I post solely for my own amusement.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm » by Christopherdel

yes i know i already posted this but just so im not

attacked for lovin democrats or whatever im being attacked for
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p892dUiTMss

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm » by Boondox681

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm » by Stratafire

Feed the population a steady diet of half truths, small glimmers of actual truths, and wrap it in pseudo religious dogma, political grandstanding, oration skills mastered through adopting histories great saints and sinners, and cement it in "pantomime" when speaking to the masses, and you have the current Glenn Beck, a troll of TPTB..

Glenn Beck is as Alex Jones, as is O'Butt'Ma, as is all world leaders, False prophets, speaking with a forked tongue, and living off the fear, and terror they generate in others.. GB, is a "lower court" troll, no matter the ratings, he serves his masters well, he never goes off the script, has been caught flip flopping depending on current politico directions, and has no personal conveyance of honesty, but one of the same illusion you receive when going to a movie, we call them "Actors", which is to say "Professional Lier's" to take an old quote from one of them..

If you believe in "any" of them that have received the blessing, and the backing of TPTB, then you have allowed yourself to be "entranced" by the sirens luring voice of cloaked reasons, once again, to remain a "sheeple"

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 pm » by Christopherdel

lombozo wrote:
christopherdel wrote:and just so we dont lose sight of the topic i originally posted about
'left" that does this.

This country was well armed way before Beck was even born, failed argument. As far as gold goes, wouldn't know, I don't listen to him.

Beck, Hannity, Rushbaugh, etc... may spout facts and accuracies in their programming, but it's so emotionally charged it just sounds loopy. It's the same reason I can't listen to Alex Jones... they all sound like nut jobs!

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube][yOynBwfpOMU/youtube]

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm » by Christopherdel

Upload to Disclose.tv

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

PreviousNext