The End of Glenn Beck

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:56 pm » by Epicfailure

boondox681 wrote:
and who cares we're talking about glenn Beck. I cant belive your protecting him and his insane views

say what you will about his 'insane' views,but he predicted more things that are now coming true than you've even thought of.

just 2 examples...
2 years ago he told us about the next big problem...immigration.BAM!
1 year ago he warned us about these union fucks.BAM!

The NEXT BIG PROBLEM?! :lol:

1. Immigration has always been an issue, not just 2 years ago :lol:

2. Unions have been an issue since it's inception too :lol: , good idea the unions are, but then again so is communism if you strip it to it's bare essentials and rid humanity of their acquired taste for greed...

this is why I picture you out in your front lawn beating up your neighbor with a garden ho.

I can just picture it:

"YOU SON OF A BITCH, you voted for Obama and support unions!"

KRWHACK!!!!

Poor Progressive: "AHHHHH!!"

(Boon proceeds to look at his stack of social security papers, and half smoked social security paymen........oops I mean half smoked joints)

Boon: "Damn YOU and your wanting government social services!!!!"

WHAPPPPPP!!!!

Poor Progressive: " AHHHH OMG NO !!!!! OH NO!!!! PLEASE!, I WONT SUPPORT UNIONS ANYMORE OR VOTE FOR OBAMA AGAIN!!!"

(boon takes a hit from his social security weed)

Boon: "good problem solved, TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO!!!! now I can go on DTV and tell everyone I saved the world from progressive ideals and stomped the NWO in their footsteps...."

"after I call an ambulance for barely being able to lift my clicker finger to poke that progressive in the eye!...."

"well "EYE" showed him!"

"Stupid Commies!"

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm » by Christopherdel

wow finally i have some backup on this topic..cheers

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm » by Epicfailure

christopherdel wrote:wow finally i have some backup on this topic..cheers

Glenn is a crazy dude.

most of us feel that way about ALL reporters, while some feel that a major news corporation, you know the same ones responsible for:

Faking news casts.

giving false information.

fear-monger.

and use "personalities" to "relate" to their viewers, and send polls out to get their likes and dislikes of their audience then program themselves to their audience....

those people feel like they can trust in people like that, regardless of the countless lies and countless times they have been exonerated .....

then those same people wonder what is wrong with the world while staring right at the mouth piece of the problem.....it's a conundrum that will probably never end, but with entertainment news, who has to think about truth huh?

it's quite a world we live in isn't it?

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm » by The57ironman

with entertainment news, who has to think about truth

there ewe go.... :lol:

:cheers: :hugging:
Mark Twain:

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 pm » by Bluesman4uonly

It's getting easier to recognize government agents on here.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 pm » by Boondox681

epicfaiure....the name suits you perfect.
The NEXT BIG PROBLEM?! :lol:

2. Unions have been an issue since it's inception too :lol: , good idea the unions are, but then again so is communism if you strip it to it's bare essentials and rid humanity of their acquired taste for greed...

this is why I picture you out in your front lawn beating up your neighbor with a garden ho.

I can just picture it:

KRWHACK!!!!

(Boon proceeds to look at his stack of social security papers, and half smoked social security paymen........oops I mean half smoked joints)

WHAPPPPPP!!!!

Poor Progressive: " AHHHH OMG NO !!!!! OH NO!!!! PLEASE!, I WONT SUPPORT UNIONS ANYMORE OR VOTE FOR OBAMA AGAIN!!!"

Boon: "good problem solved, TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO!!!! now I can go on DTV and tell everyone I saved the world from progressive ideals and stomped the NWO in their footsteps...."

"after I call an ambulance for barely being able to lift my clicker finger to poke that progressive in the eye!...."

"well "EYE" showed him!"

"Stupid Commies!"

immigration has not been an issue.something can only be an issue if it's discussed.

public unions have only been an issue since your commie buddy kennedy signed an executive order overriding the law abolishing them set in place by FDR in the 30's.

I can just picture it:

KRWHACK!!!!

WHAPPPPPP!!!!

"well "EYE" showed him!"

"Stupid Commies!"

to this i give my usual response...
what do you need to do in order to prove what an ignorant,self-centered douchebag someone is?
NOTHING...they'll do it themselves.

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 pm » by Epicfailure

LOL @ BOON!!!!

"immigration isn't an issue unless discussed!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG!!!!

so a million people can hop a border and it's not a problem until someone says something on the news?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BWAHAAHAHHAAHHAH!!!!

after I read that, I was done with your post!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

2 years it's only been an issue?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

(sorry for all the bwahaha's , but that is rich!)

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:35 pm » by Esther40

FOX = 666 (F6,O15=1+5=6, X=24=2+4=6) :hell: Rupert Murdock, Glenn Beck, and all others at FOX are disciples of Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). :hell:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 pm » by Epicfailure

esther40 wrote:FOX = 666 (F6,O15=1+5=6, X=24=2+4=6) :hell: Rupert Murdock, Glenn Beck, and all others at FOX are disciples of Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). :hell:

............(Brad Watson?)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 pm » by Boondox681

epic,me and you and everyone else can discuss immigration for 1000 years.
guess what?the same thing will happen if the president does not...
nothing.
so a million people can hop a border and it's not a problem until someone says something on the news?

apparently,einstein.
if you haven't noticed,it's been all over the news AND THEIR STILL COMING IN.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PreviousNext