The End of Glenn Beck

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm » by Christopherdel

esther40 wrote:FOX = 666 (F6,O15=1+5=6, X=24=2+4=6) :hell: Rupert Murdock, Glenn Beck, and all others at FOX are disciples of Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). :hell:

esther40 you may be autistic.....just sayin. at least if we start to discuss it then we can present it as a problem.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 pm » by Taintedsample

christopherdel wrote:ypu should read your own shit before you post it. He was speaking as mccain with regards to his "muslim faith" not in his own words. and the other guy is just an idiot, same as bachman, that part is fair

Watch the video you tool. Its a Freudian slip and stephanopolis corrects him...
What he is blubbering about is "mccain has not yet brought up the issue of obama's religion."
Which we all know is Muslim. :banana:

Worst
President
Ever

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 11:58 pm » by Lombozo

esther40 wrote:FOX = 666 (F6,O15=1+5=6, X=24=2+4=6) :hell: Rupert Murdock, Glenn Beck, and all others at FOX are disciples of Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6). :hell:

Esther40 = esther forty
esther=6 + FOR=6 + TY=6 ... 666

You might be onto something here bro!
Warning: I post solely for my own amusement.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 am » by Oxygen

OK so FOX is Satan, Glenn is a demon... got it. He still is waking people up to some extent and he obviously has balls. More than most.

Peace

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 am » by Mediasorcerer

glenn beck emulates aj with a lot of his material.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 4:13 am » by Christopherdel

taintedsample wrote:
christopherdel wrote:ypu should read your own shit before you post it. He was speaking as mccain with regards to his "muslim faith" not in his own words. and the other guy is just an idiot, same as bachman, that part is fair

What he is blubbering about is "mccain has not yet brought up the issue of obama's religion."

a slip? wow you are the tool who is really searching for someyhing that isnt there

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 4:35 pm » by Taintedsample

christopherdel wrote:a slip? wow you are the tool who is really searching for someyhing that isnt there

Aww *Rubs your sore boo boo*
Well schmoopy, I would let one go, but he has TWICE referenced his muslim faith, once with stephanopolis and one with Brian Williams. He has also been quoted as saying that the muslim call to prayer is one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.
Its okay that you are in love with a lying muslim lame president bro. its kay. <3

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 pm » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 pm » by Christopherdel

christopherdel wrote:
taintedsample wrote:

a slip? wow you are the tool who is really searching for someyhing that isnt there

I dont even know what your talking about...in love with the president and rubbing my sores? I have already stated that 1- i dont support obama and 2- the second someone doesnt like a republican then automatically they are in love with a lying muslim president!!!?!?!?!

LOL thanks for proving my previous point. wow what a fucked up system you guys have. No one can disagree with the other side and if they do then they are labelled and thrown to the wolves. you actually sound like glenn beck when you accuse me of such stupid things. I dont give two shits about the president and this muslim crap, i really dont, i was trying to

discusss glenn Beck, not this garbage you pulled from your ass. why not call me a nazi loving liberal next

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 pm » by Christopherdel

I think this all that needs to be said about Glenn Beck and then you can decide(video below). I originally posted this topic in the hopes of showing that people are waking up and are no longer brainless idiots among masses. To think that people actually sit and listen to this man just scares me. There are some really intelligent people out there that are neither republicans nor democrats. I personally dont get to see the every day stufff that includes obama claiming to be muslim, if he is then thats a whole different topic. What i was trying to get across was that this man is telling people to shoot others in the head, no one is allowed to disagree with him or republicans and the same argument can be made about democrats, but the rhetoric coming from one side is scary to watch and listen to and i just hope that Glenn Beck is gone soon and replaced with some intelligent person

[youtubeDV3P9vWEnz8][/youtube]

hopefully there is a time when everyone wakes up and realizes that they dont need to choose a side and who is their enemy and to just be awake and aware of what is happening around them. From where i stand alll i can see is scare tactics designed to get your vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV3P9vWE ... re=related

PreviousNext