The End of Glenn Beck

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 pm » by Christopherdel

christopherdel wrote:
taintedsample wrote:
christopherdel wrote:ypu should read your own shit before you post it. He was speaking as mccain with regards to his "muslim faith" not in his own words. and the other guy is just an idiot, same as bachman, that part is fair

Watch the video you tool. Its a Freudian slip and stephanopolis corrects him...
What he is blubbering about is "mccain has not yet brought up the issue of obama's religion."

a slip? wow you are the tool who is really searching for someyhing that isnt there

I dont even know what your talking about...in love with the president and rubbing my sores? I have already stated that 1- i dont support obama and 2- the second someone doesnt like a republican then automatically they are in love with a lying muslim president!!!?!?!?!

LOL thanks for proving my previous point. wow what a fucked up system you guys have. No one can disagree with the other side and if they do then they are labelled and thrown to the wolves. you actually sound like glenn beck when you accuse me of such stupid things. I dont give two shits about the president and this muslim crap, i really dont, i was trying to

discusss glenn Beck, not this garbage you pulled from your ass. why not call me a nazi loving liberal next

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 pm » by Christopherdel

I think this all that needs to be said about Glenn Beck and then you can decide(video below). I originally posted this topic in the hopes of showing that people are waking up and are no longer brainless idiots among masses. To think that people actually sit and listen to this man just scares me. There are some really intelligent people out there that are neither republicans nor democrats. I personally dont get to see the every day stufff that includes obama claiming to be muslim, if he is then thats a whole different topic. What i was trying to get across was that this man is telling people to shoot others in the head, no one is allowed to disagree with him or republicans and the same argument can be made about democrats, but the rhetoric coming from one side is scary to watch and listen to and i just hope that Glenn Beck is gone soon and replaced with some intelligent person

[youtubeDV3P9vWEnz8][/youtube]

hopefully there is a time when everyone wakes up and realizes that they dont need to choose a side and who is their enemy and to just be awake and aware of what is happening around them. From where i stand alll i can see is scare tactics designed to get your vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV3P9vWE ... re=related

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm » by Spock

Excellent episode of Glenn Beck on yesterday.

A.J.s rant came across to me as someone wishing to corner the market on "Global dominance conspiracy".

So, if he and Beck are barking up the same tree, and the message is the exact same, A.J. says Beck is copying him.

If the message is a bit different, then A.J. says Beck is stealing from him and bastardizing the information.

Because of this shallow approach alone, I will stand in Becks corner against Alex Jones any day.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm » by Illuminated

spock wrote:Excellent episode of Glenn Beck on yesterday.

A.J.s rant came across to me as someone wishing to corner the market on "Global dominance conspiracy".

So, if he and Beck are barking up the same tree, and the message is the exact same, A.J. says Beck is copying him.

If the message is a bit different, then A.J. says Beck is stealing from him and bastardizing the information.

Because of this shallow approach alone, I will stand in Becks corner against Alex Jones any day.

pffft! :wink: A.J's superior

I mean come on - you gotta watch what beck says

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU
- remember he said fema camps don't exist disproven! jesse ventura proved that was a lie.

Upload to Disclose.tv

1/5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhEW11L1gqg
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 pm » by Rydher

I agree with Beck and what he said about the very few 9/11 families that had someone die. I guess all it took for them to stop going on the news about their loss is a big payout. Funny how money makes all our supposed pain go away. Fucking leeches.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 pm » by Epicfailure

rydher wrote:I agree with Beck and what he said about the very few 9/11 families that had someone die. I guess all it took for them to stop going on the news about their loss is a big payout. Funny how money makes all our supposed pain go away. Fucking leeches.

that was the most heartless statement I have heard at least today...

you might want to think about what those people went through, to just want a little happiness restored into their lives.. money? yes sure, but if that day didn't happen they would still be happy and wouldn't need something as selfish as money to make them happy...

how do you make a broken person heal? you give them a crutch until the can walk again.

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 pm » by Spock

I do watch what Beck says. He tends to make a lot more sense than A.J. to me.

A.J. flies off on a mission against everything, he's too out there for me.

Case in point, how he came down on Michelle Malkin.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This blip is Jones forcing words into Malkin's mouth, acting like an asshole, then screaming "police state" when people are trying to get his insane ass out of her face. A brute with a megaphone.

BTW, Michelle Malkin's book "In Defense of Internment" is why Jones was so pissed off.

I would suggest reading her book.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 pm » by Rydher

epicfailure wrote:that was the most heartless statement I have heard at least today...

you might want to think about what those people went through, to just want a little happiness restored into their lives.. money? yes sure, but if that day didn't happen they would still be happy and wouldn't need something as selfish as money to make them happy...

how do you make a broken person heal? you give them a crutch until the can walk again.

Heartless? How so? I find it repulsive that you exploit a loved ones death for money.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm » by Taintedsample

christopherdel wrote:I dont even know what your talking about...in love with the president and rubbing my sores? I have already stated that 1- i dont support obama and 2- the second someone doesnt like a republican then automatically they are in love with a lying muslim president!!!?!?!?!
LOL thanks for proving my previous point. wow what a fucked up system you guys have. No one can disagree with the other side and if they do then they are labelled and thrown to the wolves. you actually sound like glenn beck when you accuse me of such stupid things. I dont give two shits about the president and this muslim crap, i really dont, i was trying to
discusss glenn Beck, not this garbage you pulled from your ass. why not call me a nazi loving liberal next

Hey man, call yourself what you want. :cheers:

Glenn Beck will be on TV for a long time, Fox will continue to do well. The only thing you get from watching regular news is weather (Which is always wrong) and Liberal Bias (which is also always wrong).
Republicans want people to be strong, stand up for themselves, be self sufficient.
Democrats want people to fail and to keep the stupid populace under tight government control. Providing a full service government life from cradle to grave.
Fitz that. I'm for small government. I don't need my fellow citizen to foot the bill for any reason.

The US is the greatest country in the world, people like Glenn Beck and Anne Coulter enjoy the same free speech as any of the rest of us. If you dont like that, then I think we are on to something good here...

Tell ya what, you can have Obama when we vote him out in 2012. I think he'd fit right in. Eh? Just make him a nice tuke. :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm » by Pateriot

Don't you just hate someone who is unconventional and exposes the fraud of the progressive left? God bless Glenn Bleck!!

PreviousNext