The End of Glenn Beck

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 pm » by Epicfailure


spock wrote:I do watch what Beck says. He tends to make a lot more sense than A.J. to me.

A.J. flies off on a mission against everything, he's too out there for me.

Case in point, how he came down on Michelle Malkin.


Upload to Disclose.tv



This blip is Jones forcing words into Malkin's mouth, acting like an asshole, then screaming "police state" when people are trying to get his insane ass out of her face. A brute with a megaphone.

BTW, Michelle Malkin's book "In Defense of Internment" is why Jones was so pissed off.

I would suggest reading her book.


LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

that is the funniest video ever.....actually she was being a total bitch, and talking to Alex and others like she was a diva, telling them to step away from her with that snappy attitude like she is better than them....lol...

you are unperceptive too aren't you spock?

you couldn't see those drunken stupid college kids being the ones shouting things and getting people started did you? I suppose you didn't see any other videos describing the situation afterward that those people were in favor of Malkin and starting those rants just to mock Alex Jones... but yet you lie and tell people here that it was Alex Jones doing and saying things that aren't true...

He yelled "hey look its Michelle Malkin!"

that is the only thing he yelled, until those drunk idiots started doing their frat boy thing.

her bodyguard put his hands on alex jones and PUSHED him forcefully (which is against the law) away from Malkin, when Alex wasn't even inside an unsafe perimeter.....

I don't know why you used this video as an example, and I am not sticking up for Jones more say as putting down Malkin for being a mass media vine swinger, who YES DID write a book about how INTERNMENTS are OK in AMERICA if administered through the government....and how it is OK AND SHOULD BE EXERCISED TO RACIALLY PROFILE anyone who isn't a white American.....well shit if this was WW2 and she was looking the way she did, I wonder if she would think it was ok when they stuck her ass in an internment camp like they did to the Japanese?

probably not, but it's ok to flex your female balls like you have some after the fact of a situation that happened to your peoples in a time long ago..

read her book Spock? you recommend it? do you think she is right?


Jones was pissed about a book describing racial profiling and how internment camps are cool and should be accepted, in a free and everyone is equal world..... yeah that pisses me off too, and I am sure others feel the same way.

@ tainted, actually Glenn Becks rating are plummeting dramatically, I wouldn't be surprised if we see him on a sports entertainment news channel soon, flipping out at the camera man and fake crying because Terrel Owens tried to kill himself again.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm » by Epicfailure


pateriot wrote:Don't you just hate someone who is unconventional and exposes the fraud of the progressive left? God bless Glenn Bleck!!



and uhhhhh....

(I will just call you "DUDE")

you aren't fooling anyone, I know who you are and you only come by when certain things are talked about and need to be re-enforced...... I would take this second account and probably delete it.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 pm » by Epicfailure


rydher wrote:
epicfailure wrote:that was the most heartless statement I have heard at least today...

you might want to think about what those people went through, to just want a little happiness restored into their lives.. money? yes sure, but if that day didn't happen they would still be happy and wouldn't need something as selfish as money to make them happy...

how do you make a broken person heal? you give them a crutch until the can walk again.


Heartless? How so? I find it repulsive that you exploit a loved ones death for money.



I find it repulsive that you say that.

I find it repulsive that the government killed them, and some people want something back for what was taken from them from the people that caused it....

how is that repulsive? is an insurance policy repulsive? no I suppose saving up your whole life for your 20,000 to 40,000 funeral is something that isn't repulsive....

I suppose after you die, your loved one should just pay for you being dead, then mourn the fact that you aren't there on top of having nothing and having to struggle with the loss of finances and their loved ones too.....

yep it's repulsive that people want a crutch to stand on after something was TAKEN away from them with no choice...

personally if someone killed one of my family members I would do anything I could to damage that person, monetarily or physically....

an eye for an eye, or Karma if you will.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 pm » by Rydher


I don't even know what to say to that. It's about as ludicrous as you saying Beck's ratings are plummeting. Take a look at his ratings at 5PM. Depending on the day of the week his 5PM show gets 2 - 3 times the ratings of any competitor. Even blowing away an other network's prime time shows.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/25/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-february-24-2011/83797

Stop being so jaded, the guy is doing good work and draws in good people. Take the 8/28 rally for example and compare that to ANY leftist rally.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm » by Spock


epicfailure wrote:
LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

that is the funniest video ever.....actually she was being a total bitch, and talking to Alex and others like she was a diva, telling them to step away from her with that snappy attitude like she is better than them....lol...

you are unperceptive too aren't you spock?

I'm sure you think so. What I saw was a brute with a megaphone in the face of a 5 foot nothing girl.

you couldn't see those drunken stupid college kids being the ones shouting things and getting people started did you? I suppose you didn't see any other videos describing the situation afterward that those people were in favor of Malkin and starting those rants just to mock Alex Jones... but yet you lie and tell people here that it was Alex Jones doing and saying things that aren't true...

I would wonder where "these" videos came from, as I, as well as most people, understand how A.J. confronts people.

No - I didn't see those videos you are talking about, but let me ask you this...


did you hear A.J. publicly apologize for the way he acted that day to Malkin, on Coast to Coast A.M., when George Noory called him out for being a jack-ass and he admitted his actions were wrong?

He yelled "hey look its Michelle Malkin!"

that is the only thing he yelled, until those drunk idiots started doing their frat boy thing.

I heard much more than that - and you did too.

I would like your systematic breakdown on the "drunk frat boys" as well, as this is just another of your knee jerk "holier than though" I only smoke pot reactions"


her bodyguard put his hands on alex jones and PUSHED him forcefully (which is against the law) away from Malkin, when Alex wasn't even inside an unsafe perimeter.....

This was her "body guard" he's lucky he simply got shoved while he threw that huge mouth in her 5 foot nuthin face through a megaphone. He could have easily gotten knocked the fuck out, and no judge in the land would have blamed the body guard.

I don't know why you used this video as an example, and I am not sticking up for Jones more say as putting down Malkin for being a mass media vine swinger,

Yea - and so? Can you, again, systematically break down the downfall of Michelle Malkins life to where she is today, and why Alex Jones should be allowed to bark in her face, to the point that you would say ALEX suffered abuse for being pushed back?


who YES DID write a book about how INTERNMENTS are OK in AMERICA if administered through the government....and how it is OK AND SHOULD BE EXERCISED TO RACIALLY PROFILE anyone who isn't a white American.....

I love this part... "Who Isn't a White American" <---- your words

One question. Is Michelle Malkin white?

Am I to take the above statement that you just posted to mean that you have read the book, totally understand it, and still wish to present this argument?



well shit if this was WW2 and she was looking the way she did, I wonder if she would think it was ok when they stuck her ass in an internment camp like they did to the Japanese? probably not, but it's ok to flex your female balls like you have some after the fact of a situation that happened to your peoples in a time long ago..

See - you just proved you don't know what the fuck you are bitching about, right there. Thank you. I'll take that as submission


read her book Spock? you recommend it? do you think she is right?

Read the book, and yes, I think the book was outstanding, and yes, the arguments she made concerning the situations, were as right as right can be.



Jones was pissed about a book describing racial profiling and how internment camps are cool and should be accepted, in a free and everyone is equal world..... yeah that pisses me off too, and I am sure others feel the same way.

Yes - can piss people off, no doubt, but that argument also shows that he never read the book and doesn't care to discuss the arguments, but would rather lump her into the big bad NWO killing machine mantra. Much like most people that simply wicki a topic to get a 5 minute education before they show their doctorates in bullshittery through a single post on an internet forum

@ tainted, actually Glenn Becks rating are plummeting dramatically, I wouldn't be surprised if we see him on a sports entertainment news channel soon, flipping out at the camera man and fake crying because Terrel Owens tried to kill himself again.

<---- the rest of that; nuthin' but good ole hopeful speculation on your part.


Conspirator
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm » by Chronicnerd


When Glenn makes a mistake he takes blame and apologizes for it.
What do his competitors do when they make mistakes?
Do they take 100% blame or do they point fingers at more people?

I would rather have a dominant amount of personalities like Beck reporting news, that is based on facts that are typically well researched, than what we seem to have now...which is a dominant amount of personalities who seem to report what they are told to report without researching and who don't come out and apologize for anything...because they know deep down that what they are saying is what they are told to say as opposed to someone like Glenn who is based on the vision of the founding principles of this country.

Just an opinion...but I think the majority of people who talk trash about Beck are typically not willing to take the time to research what is being said or they have similar socialistic/democratic-state/progressive ideals as the very same people who the majority of Americans are a bit upset with right now.

His numbers are fine...relative to the rest of the news/opinion competitors he beats their pants off every night. The numbers posted in this thread are based on an over-all census done not too long ago, of which they determined that people can only watch "doomsday" related material so long before they have to take a break.

I also have to mention that the CNN article that talks about him blasting Rabi's (when he made a mistake regarding political interests) and then went on to explain how Glenn was blasting Soros which they then take a uniquely singled out line to explain very simply: "He is jewish."... these are all examples of how the "Media" twists things based on opportunity rather than fact.

Glenn made a mistake regarding a specific group of religious figures and their political alignment (if you actually watch the show they are talking about you can clearly see he is not doing it in a tone of hatred)...and the best of the best is Soros...

While Soros was born into a Jewish family and will still claim his Jewish heritage, he does not go to temple, practice the religion, and the final kicker...Soros worked for the SS (yeah the Nazis) to turn in his fellow Jews as well as act as the person who kicked Jews off of land the Nazis decided they wanted to occupy.

So, when you actually "know" the facts and then hear/read things from the Media that is obviously just being used to blemish someone due to their upper management's desire to get higher ratings...it kind of makes you a little sick in the stomach. When you start to see people believing the garbage the majority of the media is churning out...it makes you fear for us all.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm » by Spock


Another Malkin book I would suggest, I have this one on my iPod, is "Culture of Corruption".

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm » by Spock


chronicnerd wrote:When Glenn makes a mistake he takes blame and apologizes for it.
What do his competitors do when they make mistakes?
Do they take 100% blame or do they point fingers at more people?

I would rather have a dominant amount of personalities like Beck reporting news, that is based on facts that are typically well researched, than what we seem to have now...which is a dominant amount of personalities who seem to report what they are told to report without researching and who don't come out and apologize for anything...because they know deep down that what they are saying is what they are told to say as opposed to someone like Glenn who is based on the vision of the founding principles of this country.

Just an opinion...but I think the majority of people who talk trash about Beck are typically not willing to take the time to research what is being said or they have similar socialistic/democratic-state/progressive ideals as the very same people who the majority of Americans are a bit upset with right now.

His numbers are fine...relative to the rest of the news/opinion competitors he beats their pants off every night. The numbers posted in this thread are based on an over-all census done not too long ago, of which they determined that people can only watch "doomsday" related material so long before they have to take a break.

I also have to mention that the CNN article that talks about him blasting Rabi's (when he made a mistake regarding political interests) and then went on to explain how Glenn was blasting Soros which they then take a uniquely singled out line to explain very simply: "He is jewish."... these are all examples of how the "Media" twists things based on opportunity rather than fact.

Glenn made a mistake regarding a specific group of religious figures and their political alignment (if you actually watch the show they are talking about you can clearly see he is not doing it in a tone of hatred)...and the best of the best is Soros...

While Soros was born into a Jewish family and will still claim his Jewish heritage, he does not go to temple, practice the religion, and the final kicker...Soros worked for the SS (yeah the Nazis) to turn in his fellow Jews as well as act as the person who kicked Jews off of land the Nazis decided they wanted to occupy.

So, when you actually "know" the facts and then hear/read things from the Media that is obviously just being used to blemish someone due to their upper management's desire to get higher ratings...it kind of makes you a little sick in the stomach. When you start to see people believing the garbage the majority of the media is churning out...it makes you fear for us all.


Excellent post chronicnerd, I agree 1000%.

People like EpicFailure have no answers, at all. He just wants to bitch and go out blowing up all the "haters". Proving that being; young, dumb and full of cum, are the biggest haters out there - simply because they act on "what feels right to me", regardless of if it's their own dick mandating.

(MOM!!!! I HATE YOU FOR TAKING AWAY MY X-BOX, NOW I CAN'T TALK TO MY FRIENDS YOU BITCH!!!!!!)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 am » by Mediasorcerer


yeh,just trust the fox network,they have your best interests at heart,you can be sure of that,lol.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18872
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Feb 27, 2011 3:10 am » by The57ironman


you can trust me , i'm not like the others.....
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook