THE END OF ISRAEL IN ISLAM AND KILL PEOPLE ( MUST RETURN ALL

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 pm » by Mediasorcerer

man we got some jewish folks here who show no respect to some muslims here,then we got muslims doing the same thing to jewish folks,where does it end,so childish and immature,some people are just vicious little fukheads,cant help the internet,but fukem,why make it nice for em either.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 pm » by Thesaint

oh boy,,,another zealot.please evolve

excellent quote,

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 pm » by Noetic

I don't hate religious people,and I certainly don't favor any side.I feel sorry for them,I wish they weren't raised by people who were so insecure that they would keep down their own people generation after generation,keeping them on their stupid old state of mind.preventing the younger generations from thinking in new ways because those new ways would show how foolish the old ways are.

but look on the bright side,athiests out number christians,jews and muslims combined worldwide,so things are looking up when you look at the big picture.no matter how much media wants to brainwash people into believing they're surrounded by bad guys,the truth is that religious people are a minority that is getting smaller all the time due to things like social evolution and of course the old tribal warmongering that is still taking lives of real people with real thoughts and feelings like the people that kill them or that they kill.yet every single religion preaches peace.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 pm » by Frankenstein

noetic wrote:but look on the bright side,athiests out number christians,jews and muslims combined worldwide.

Not from any numbers I have seen. Most look something like this: http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

Would you care to share a link that backs up that statement?

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 3:04 pm » by Noetic

well frank,you just linked to a religious site so obviously their stats are biased,no I wont give you a link,do your own homework.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 pm » by Frankenstein

noetic wrote:well frank,you just linked to a religious site so obviously their stats are biased,no I wont give you a link,do your own homework.
Even if you just add up the lowest claimed religious affiliations, they still add up to over 5 billion. Since there are almost 7 billion people on earth, that shows that the highest number possible is 2 billion (which I have never seen claimed) At 2 billion, Islam and Christianity (estimates of 1.2 billion and 2.0 billion respectively) easily outnumber atheists.

1.1 billion itself is a very high number with most research into atheism returning numbers from 0.5 to 0.75 billion. No small number, but still no contest for either Islam or Christianity in singularity.

Many who are referred to as atheists are simply not religious but do believe in a god of some kind.

Fortunately however, there seems to be quite a bit of evidence that intelligence is inverse in proportion to religious belief. That is, the higher your intelligence, the less likely you are to believe in god.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 3:42 pm » by Noetic

noetic wrote:well frank,you just linked to a religious site so obviously their stats are biased,no I wont give you a link,do your own homework.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm » by Allreadydead

I'm seriously starting to think that DTV has become a magnet for religious nutbags (not the nice sort, those you can say 'I'm not interested mate.....' and they walk away leaving a newspaper behind or something - bless 'em!) But the hate spewing, fuck-head kind who only know two things - they're right and everyone else is wrong. :roll:

Ah, the price we pay to keep a reasonable level of 'free speech' on these forums can be very hard at times. :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 5:40 pm » by Eliakim

frankenstein wrote:
Even if you just add up the lowest claimed religious affiliations, they still add up to over 5 billion. Since there are almost 7 billion people on earth, that shows that the highest number possible is 2 billion (which I have never seen claimed) At 2 billion, Islam and Christianity (estimates of 1.2 billion and 2.0 billion respectively) easily outnumber atheists.

1.1 billion itself is a very high number with most research into atheism returning numbers from 0.5 to 0.75 billion. No small number, but still no contest for either Islam or Christianity in singularity.

Many who are referred to as atheists are simply not religious but do believe in a god of some kind.

Fortunately however, there seems to be quite a bit of evidence that intelligence is inverse in proportion to religious belief. That is, the higher your intelligence, the less likely you are to believe in god.

Indeed and the religionists are birthing more than the atheists. Hence the requirement to address the issues relating to religion and not sweep it under the carpet or in the sand. The more people choose to ignore it and not sort it out now, the bigger the religious issue in the future for the children and their children. Every individual on this planet as the responsibility to ensure that we leave this planet in the spiritual freedom that many of us have been blessed to enjoy.

Religion doesn't just go away unless it is dealt with it, would it have been a good idea to ignore Hitler? Humanity did and regretted that it did in hindsight. If people do not learn from the past history, it repeats itself again and again, until people have the courage to break the never ending cycles and move beyond them.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 8:31 pm » by Boondox681

who's side are we supposed to be rooting for.
did someone translate yet?
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

PreviousNext