The end of the world only happens in the USA ?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 10:17 pm » by Theprophet

Well maybe i placed this question in a wrong thread if so please put it in the correct one, but since we are comming closer to the December thing of the Maya's people really believe that the earth will be destroyed, in a way of the appocalypse, or Ufo's that will take over, huge disasters, i even heared that Hitler would return.

So i dont believe this crap at all, like the film of the future man that i saw what is absolutly fake like the al Gore movies. And so on you have more movies that are just not believable.
But all of this seems only to happening in the USA like in the movies, like the way people are telling it on the Web, not in Europa Asia or which continent....

So my question is, why the world ends only (if this happends) in the USA and the rest will just continue their life's ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 10:34 pm » by domdabears

I'm almost speechless at how stupid some people are.

I um......

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 pm » by SUKHOV

Theprophet wrote:Well maybe i placed this question in a wrong thread if so please put it in the correct one, but since we are comming closer to the December thing of the Maya's people really believe that the earth will be destroyed, in a way of the appocalypse, or Ufo's that will take over, huge disasters, i even heared that Hitler would return.

So i dont believe this crap at all, like the film of the future man that i saw what is absolutly fake like the al Gore movies. And so on you have more movies that are just not believable.
But all of this seems only to happening in the USA like in the movies, like the way people are telling it on the Web, not in Europa Asia or which continent....

So my question is, why the world ends only (if this happends) in the USA and the rest will just continue their life's ?

You saw the video from the future man?

The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 pm » by Theprophet

:lol:
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 pm » by Eldorado

Geez.....I never thought of it this way.........

makes it all the more obvious that its a scam created and sensationalized in Hollywood, and picked up and "Proven" by half-assed professionals who think they are the authority in the matters.

on top of the hopeless prayers of a better tomorrow.......the soft music.....makes me feel like a child being put to sleep after crying

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 10:47 pm » by Slith

If the world ever ended, it would be the whole world, period. People are so wrapped up in paranoia over this it's mind boggling. It's not gonna happen

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 10:55 pm » by Mozi!!a

I Believe The Last Battle Of The Free is Happening in USA

After That, Total Lockdown.

Im ALL FOR THE PPL :flop: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 pm » by -Marduk-

Theprophet wrote:Well maybe i placed this question in a wrong thread if so please put it in the correct one.

Done!

...moved to the '2012' board section
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 3:07 pm » by Flipper

If more Lords of England think like this it maybe that the end of the world starts on the boarder of Afghanistan and Pakistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf-4X5WToVw&feature=g-u

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Next