The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 pm » by Sketchsi

Lol, I was just about to meditate, and I did say I have posted my final post.
I have said a lot of outrageous things on here. But it is the truth. Ive been told clear as day, by spirit the world is going to end. I think there will be population reduction at least.

I couldnt leave and not post on here ever again without leaving you advice. God wants to help you. Read it, absorb it. If you meditate, contemplate the feeling, "god wants to help you" . I pray for 3 hours a day. If you are aiming for god, he is so big of a target, you will not miss. If you read my posts over the few years, I have learned a lot since then, and my ideas have changed.

I really really want you all to have spiritual experiences, once you have an intense astral travel experience, which is a visit to heaven. nothing else will matter to you.God wants you in heaven. All you have to do is contemplate it, you will feel it in the silence, of your soul. Thats the best advice I can personally give you. god bless you all. Faith of a mustard seed can move mountains

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 pm » by Slith

I hope it works out for you. Later

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:25 pm » by Hackjames

Faith of a mustard seed can move mountains

This is false.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:28 pm » by Cwmman

Well have a nice, trip/journey .

I have'nt got a clue what mustard seeds have to do with anything..........like lots of other stuff on this site lately, mountains and mustard seeds .... and other stuff.. :shock:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm » by po6t

Sketchsi wrote:I pray for 3 hours a day.

I used to be poooooot. Then I wasn't. But now I am again!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:37 pm » by *WillEase*

po6t wrote:

Where did you create that meme?

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 pm » by po6t

willease666 wrote:
po6t wrote:

Where did you create that meme?

I didn't create it. It's from a news story about an apartment fire. it's very applicable to my life...
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sweet-brown

edited out useless info
I used to be poooooot. Then I wasn't. But now I am again!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 10:00 pm » by Vertigo

god=all that is
death=just a passage
love=strongest vibration in existence
you=an unique perspective of that experience called life existing in the all here and now
time=not linear, its all here and now

we are all one because each of us is just a unique perspective of all that is, creation is all, therefore everything in existence exists like you an me. we are more advanced than animals because we create and experience all that is more consciously, more aware of what all that is is.

there is no need to destroy earth and in wont be destructed because of that.
maybe nature removes the individuals of certain frequencies.

all is energy on a certain level of vibration.

next year is a year of further manifestation, this year was more of a start to that what will follow. that december date may be a marker of some sort. people demand freedom all over the world, this is the way of unity.

everybody "feels" something is about to happen but its already happening. i say it again watch closely at yourself and how you behave on a day to day basis,specially how you react to things. compare it to maybe a year back or so and you maybe see what i mean.

thats my 2 cents on stuff... :mrgreen:

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 pm » by Niovanni

Sketchsi wrote:Lol, I was just about to meditate, and I did say I have posted my final post.
I have said a lot of outrageous things on here. But it is the truth. Ive been told clear as day, by spirit the world is going to end. I think there will be population reduction at least.

I couldnt leave and not post on here ever again without leaving you advice. God wants to help you. Read it, absorb it. If you meditate, contemplate the feeling, "god wants to help you" . I pray for 3 hours a day. If you are aiming for god, he is so big of a target, you will not miss. If you read my posts over the few years, I have learned a lot since then, and my ideas have changed.

I really really want you all to have spiritual experiences, once you have an intense astral travel experience, which is a visit to heaven. nothing else will matter to you.God wants you in heaven. All you have to do is contemplate it, you will feel it in the silence, of your soul. Thats the best advice I can personally give you. god bless you all. Faith of a mustard seed can move mountains

How can we see by ourself ?

Writer

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 11:03 pm » by MickyMouse

Soooo, and I'm wiritng this little gem down, we are all going to die in our lifetime?

What an incredible pearl of wisdom that is :clapper:

PreviousNext