The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 am » by Slith

Akashicrebel wrote:Image

Brilliant :flop:

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 11:27 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Akashicrebel wrote:Image

Hahahaha

ROFPMSL

:clapper:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm » by Kerrblur2

Canubis wrote:
Kerrblur2 wrote:im moving back to hawaii in january will i die there? nah no scared of the other side.
:peep:
the poster of this thread is scared to shut his eyes therefore is affraid of life. affraid to travel, affraid to live. sorry for you.

new southpark epp fetures hawaii,

the Author of this thread is a bitch??

I REFUSE to travel on a plane that explodes !!! its 80% less safe then the titanic with 2 or 3 parachutists RESERVED for the pilots..

and i bet that gay hostess will be the 1st to nab 1..no offense..Say no to flying, your a human being!

i do believe all the plane crashes ive recently seen, the pilots die FIRST lol.

2nd - you are added to my list of fear of everything.
Answer me this: I just went to europe for 3 weeks to see the cultures of holland, poland, slovakia, vienna. I got to see sites and cultures way older than the american timeline of here. Was i suppose to take a boat there, and THEN travel for 3 weeks. your nuts.
if your affraid of planes now, wait another 100+ years when we retire the combustion engines, and bring the newest FASTEST thing (newest scariest thing)

third - im moving to hawaii in january, answer me this, should i drive to san diego buy a plane ticket for 150~ USA dollars or take a boat there (which would be a cruise) for 700-1200 dollars? lol you can pick option 2. go right ahead. but ill beat you there by 3-4days and 20 hours. cause my flight is only a 4 hour flight. and noone is going to kidnap me, if the plane goes down, it was meant to be. at least i had fun.

im not affraid of death as you two are. sorry dont hate me. im a doomsday guy myself but im not scared shittless of everything.

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ~Dale Carnegie
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 4:21 pm » by Richc

@sketchsi

The next time you manifest these aliens please ask them.

"If life on Earth is comng to an end then why are they going to sit back and let it happen.?"

Are they effectively sitting in the street waiting for the old man in the nice house to croke so they can move in like squatters.? :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Sketchsi wrote:Ok. Most of you believe I am mad. There is noway I can convince you that theres way way more to life than you think you know. So im just gonna tell you what is going to happen to everyone. Im not going to tell you how I know. Because you do not deserve to know. Love you all and wish you all the best (doesnt mean I like you). Your ignorance on the whole as a population, has caused this upcoming event. Im gonna say it straight, I dont give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. I am almost certain of our future. Most of us, if not, all of us are going to die. Yes, laugh, if it makes you feel better. You will perish. The end of the world is coming. Could be this year, could be a bit more. You will all witness this, its going to happen in my lifetime. Could be a war, could be anything. But the closest word I can give to you, is that, "the world is going to end". Some of you know this deep down. And we cant avoid it, there are too many sleepers. May God have mercy on your souls. Farewell

Thanks for that.

Personally, I'm more afraid of this than death: :scary:

Cheers - goodbye.

:cheers:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 pm » by Scouser012

Willynumbnuts wrote:
Thanks for that.

Cheers - goodbye.

Funny you say that, as that happened to me in the worst possible place... ever!

It was when a game called Half-Life first came out, i went to town to get it the day it was out, but when i arrived in town i really needed a shit, so i bought the game quick and went to get the bus home.

As i was waiting for the bus i could feel a turtle head popping out, so i really needed to find a bog right away! Just over the road from the bus stop was a proper shit hole of a pub, not really a nice place to have a shit but i was desperate and had to do it. By time i was in the toilet i neeed a shit so bad that i just pulled my pants down and unloaded without even checking for toilet roll. I think you have guessed by now that there wasn't any toilet roll, nothing at all, all i had on me was a bag and my new Half Life game. That's when i realized that games have manuals in them, so i unwrapped the game and wiped my ass with the manual, flushed the bog and got the bus home, job done.

The worst part is when i got back home to play Half Life, i put the disc in and followed the instructions right up until it asked me for the CD Key, which could be found at the back of the manual! I had just wiped my ass with £40. :bang;

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:13 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Scouser012 wrote:
Willynumbnuts wrote:
Thanks for that.

Cheers - goodbye.

Funny you say that, as that happened to me in the worst possible place... ever!

It was when a game called Half-Life first came out, i went to town to get it the day it was out, but when i arrived in town i really needed a shit, so i bought the game quick and went to get the bus home.

As i was waiting for the bus i could feel a turtle head popping out, so i really needed to find a bog right away! Just over the road from the bus stop was a proper shit hole of a pub, not really a nice place to have a shit but i was desperate and had to do it. By time i was in the toilet i neeed a shit so bad that i just pulled my pants down and unloaded without even checking for toilet roll. I think you have guessed by now that there wasn't any toilet roll, nothing at all, all i had on me was a bag and my new Half Life game. That's when i realized that games have manuals in them, so i unwrapped the game and wiped my ass with the manual, flushed the bog and got the bus home, job done.

The worst part is when i got back home to play Half Life, i put the disc in and followed the instructions right up until it asked me for the CD Key, which could be found at the back of the manual! I had just wiped my ass with £40. :bang;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

F**king funny story!

Loved it! :flop:

"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:34 pm » by Scouser012

Yeah well my mum didn't find it funny when i asked her for another £40! :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 pm » by Kerrblur2

lmFAO haha hopefully you showed the receipt to customer support. or something.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:38 pm » by Scouser012

Kerrblur2 wrote:lmFAO haha hopefully you showed the receipt to customer support. or something.

Because it was a PC game and i had opened it, that wouldn't have been possible. They tell you before you leave the shop that they can't refund it once it's been opened.

PreviousNext