The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 18, 2012 5:42 pm » by Tuor10

LOL...Scouser; that is some funny shit... :O)

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 pm » by JAY9000

Whats god got todo with it ??

Writer

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm » by Rachelwordsmith

I happen to agree with you but not because of any esoteric considerations. My position comes from years of serious study relative to the human condition, nature and psyical sciences. humanity will crash- it is inevitable.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 pm » by Tuor10

Rachelwordsmith wrote:I happen to agree with you but not because of any esoteric considerations. My position comes from years of serious study relative to the human condition, nature and psyical sciences. humanity will crash- it is inevitable.

It crashed a long time ago.

Just saying.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 7:43 pm » by Ishumble

Yeah the end is near,and is coming,but no man knows the day or the hour,so I recommend staying ready cause then the judgement.

Revelation 20:13
The Message (MSG)
Judgment

11-15 I saw a Great White Throne and the One Enthroned. Nothing could stand before or against the Presence, nothing in Heaven, nothing on earth. And then I saw all the dead, great and small, standing there—before the Throne! And books were opened. Then another book was opened: the Book of Life. The dead were judged by what was written in the books, by the way they had lived. Sea released its dead, Death and Hell turned in their dead. Each man and woman was judged by the way he or she had lived. Then Death and Hell were hurled into Lake Fire. This is the second death—Lake Fire. Anyone whose name was not found inscribed in the Book of Life was hurled into Lake Fire.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:43 pm » by Willynumbnuts

Ishumble wrote:Yeah the end is near,and is coming,but no man knows the day or the hour,so I recommend staying ready cause then the judgement.

Revelation 20:13
The Message (MSG)
Judgment

11-15 I saw a Great White Throne and the One Enthroned. Nothing could stand before or against the Presence, nothing in Heaven, nothing on earth. And then I saw all the dead, great and small, standing there—before the Throne! And books were opened. Then another book was opened: the Book of Life. The dead were judged by what was written in the books, by the way they had lived. Sea released its dead, Death and Hell turned in their dead. Each man and woman was judged by the way he or she had lived. Then Death and Hell were hurled into Lake Fire. This is the second death—Lake Fire. Anyone whose name was not found inscribed in the Book of Life was hurled into Lake Fire.

All very nice - but if my name is already inscribed in the book of life and my fate determined, then WTF happened to free-will?

I'm lost the moment I'm born - I cannot change my fate.

So that's bollocks - if God wanted zombie slaves, then why give us free-will to be evil or good?

Maybe the 'soul' is something far greater than we imagine?

What if the 'soul' is all - everything. A self-concious entity not confined by the bounds of time/space/existance, with the intelligence of a divine being, tested within corporate flesh?

We are time, we are 'creation' - the only judgement is how we judge ourselves...... :flop:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm » by Shendao

Willynumbnuts wrote:if God wanted zombie slaves, then why give us free-will to be evil or good?

Whilst I agree with your view Willy, the question you posed isn't entirely accurate. According to their Bible free will wasn't given, it was stolen when Eve took the apple. The understanding of right and wrong that came from that is free will. God, apparently, had no intention of letting us have free will, it was the other guys idea :)
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Initiate

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am » by Willynumbnuts

Shendao wrote:
Willynumbnuts wrote:if God wanted zombie slaves, then why give us free-will to be evil or good?

Whilst I agree with your view Willy, the question you posed isn't entirely accurate. According to their Bible free will wasn't given, it was stolen when Eve took the apple. The understanding of right and wrong that came from that is free will. God, apparently, had no intention of letting us have free will, it was the other guys idea :)

At last - someone actually reads what I write! :flop:

Yes, according to the Bible, God wanted unthinking worshippers, then apparently the 'Devil' came along and turned US (humanity) from animals to humans.

We acquired 'knowledge' (the apple) and realised we were naked (like every other animal) we became 'God's' in our own way - and were cast from the 'garden' and 'sin' was forced upon us.

That's just the Christian version of what happened. I like to think we always knew - being part of a divine collective, we woke up one day and realised we understood the basic's of existance, something most animals don't.

WE WERE ALIVE and existing, and we wanted F**king answers!

And the answer lies within us.

and it's not '42'.

:cheers:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 1:34 am » by Phoenix rising

If there is nothing after death then what is there to fear, the unknown? you wont know what the unknown is because if there is nothing then there is nothing to fear, if you believe there is something then rejoice but don't fear nothing as when the time comes you will no nothing of it, the truth is there will be an end to the world for all of us and even and end to the world itself at some point, this is fact, think yourself as a battery of sorts where as the energy is never lost but gets converted to another form, nothing truly gets wasted in this world but mearly mutates and transends
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 7:51 am » by Kerrblur2

Strobez wrote:If there is nothing after death then what is there to fear, the unknown? you wont know what the unknown is because if there is nothing then there is nothing to fear, if you believe there is something then rejoice but don't fear nothing as when the time comes you will no nothing of it, the truth is there will be an end to the world for all of us and even and end to the world itself at some point, this is fact, think yourself as a battery of sorts where as the energy is never lost but gets converted to another form, nothing truly gets wasted in this world but mearly mutates and transends

*cheers* :cheers: which validates my point to go out and see the world, explore, live life. why sit around your house all day debating the percentages of when a plane will crash or boat sinking, or the next big earthquake. lol for that matter lol the next pole shift, CAUSE I KNOW YOU FUCKERS ARE OUT THERE THINKING THAT TOO. lol you bunch of scared bitches lol. J/K
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext