The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning

Writer

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 am » by Mhillebregt

My view on this is:

eve: right hemisphere of the brain
adam: left hemisphere of the brain
the fruit: the pineal gland. it releases a gold or yellowish fluid.
Hell, fire: baptism of fire in the head, or the purifying.
cross, christ: top of the brain where the oil or fluid crosses at the top of the spinal cord.
cristos translated means oil.
Like the great cross of hendaye, with the sun and the moon, the four A's and judgement.
the four A's: the four horsemen of the apocalypse (meaning revelation, removing the curtain between the left and right brain.) Horse can be translated into hippo (like hippothalamus in the brain).
Jesus will come on a white horse in the clouds. Like in the fairytales the prince on the white horse that comes to save the girl.( think of the expression : a clouded mind)
Sun: male - is light, or the photon belt.( bible says: god is light)
Moon: female.see it as the marriage of the two brains that come together.(like the real marriage where the bride removes the veil to kiss her man. where the fluid mixes with the male through a kiss.
The pituitary gland(moon) releases a white fluid, and there is the land of milk and honey.
The age of aquarius is also known as the age of knowing.
judgement: capacity for making decisions, mental.
The dead means, people who can not see, stuck in the 5 senses of reality. Left brained, ruled by greed, lust,...etc.

Jeremiah 5:21
Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought to you with good intention....just my view of it.
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 12:19 pm » by Toxic32

Sketchsi wrote:Ok. Most of you believe I am mad. There is noway I can convince you that theres way way more to life than you think you know. So im just gonna tell you what is going to happen to everyone. Im not going to tell you how I know. Because you do not deserve to know. Love you all and wish you all the best (doesnt mean I like you). Your ignorance on the whole as a population, has caused this upcoming event. Im gonna say it straight, I dont give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. I am almost certain of our future. Most of us, if not, all of us are going to die. Yes, laugh, if it makes you feel better. You will perish. The end of the world is coming. Could be this year, could be a bit more. You will all witness this, its going to happen in my lifetime. Could be a war, could be anything. But the closest word I can give to you, is that, "the world is going to end". Some of you know this deep down. And we cant avoid it, there are too many sleepers. May God have mercy on your souls. Farewell

Are you still here? No body is immortal get with the program and enjoy what ever little time you think you have left. It could be worse. You could be living in the middle east where you could get your brains blown out by the government. :bang;
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Writer

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 3:15 pm » by Mhillebregt

Or live in the USA where u can be held indefinite whithout trial, and get your brains blown out by Obama.
Where u will be forced to chip your kids, and eat gmo's.Get arrested for collecting rain or having your own vegetables grown in your garden. Get your genitals squeezed by a no life moron called TSA Agent. :look: :lol:
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Previous