The end of the world.This is my final post.its a warning

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm » by Sketchsi

Ok. Most of you believe I am mad. There is noway I can convince you that theres way way more to life than you think you know. So im just gonna tell you what is going to happen to everyone. Im not going to tell you how I know. Because you do not deserve to know. Love you all and wish you all the best (doesnt mean I like you). Your ignorance on the whole as a population, has caused this upcoming event. Im gonna say it straight, I dont give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. I am almost certain of our future. Most of us, if not, all of us are going to die. Yes, laugh, if it makes you feel better. You will perish. The end of the world is coming. Could be this year, could be a bit more. You will all witness this, its going to happen in my lifetime. Could be a war, could be anything. But the closest word I can give to you, is that, "the world is going to end". Some of you know this deep down. And we cant avoid it, there are too many sleepers. May God have mercy on your souls. Farewell

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm » by Tuor10

Bye.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 pm » by Icarus1

we all dance with the reaper bro , only a fool thinks differently
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Sketchsi wrote:Ok. Most of you believe I am mad. There is noway I can convince you that theres way way more to life than you think you know. So im just gonna tell you what is going to happen to everyone. Im not going to tell you how I know. Because you do not deserve to know. Love you all and wish you all the best (doesnt mean I like you). Your ignorance on the whole as a population, has caused this upcoming event. Im gonna say it straight, I dont give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. I am almost certain of our future. Most of us, if not, all of us are going to die. Yes, laugh, if it makes you feel better. You will perish. The end of the world is coming. Could be this year, could be a bit more. You will all witness this, its going to happen in my lifetime. Could be a war, could be anything. But the closest word I can give to you, is that, "the world is going to end". Some of you know this deep down. And we cant avoid it, there are too many sleepers. May God have mercy on your souls. Farewell

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 2:59 pm » by *WillEase*

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:05 pm » by Arella

Icarus1 wrote:we all dance with the reaper bro , only a fool thinks differently

well said...personally i don't fear death.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:07 pm » by Arella

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 pm » by Zer0

The end has always been with us dumbass... its called "Death" and we all have to go through it. But I am not scared, because Death is the only way out of this place.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:18 pm » by Alexrubic

Arella wrote:Image

Love it! Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) is someone I would have loved to have known personally!

On topic, why is the end of the world necessarily equated with the destruction of the earth and all life on it?

According to the definition on the wiki page, 'world' is the name commonly given to 'human civilisation' - human experience, history, etc. Since it could be argued that 'civilisation' is the worst thing that ever happended to humanity, the 'ending' of it may not necessarily be a bad thing!

My idea of our civilization is that it is a shoddy, poor thing and full of cruelties, vanities, arrogances, meannesses and hypocrisies.
- Mark Twain, a Biography

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 pm » by Iwanci

damn it .... so I wont ever need to retire? I wont ever get old? I wont die of old age or some disease or illness? Everyone I know is going to die with me? I will never have to pay back my mortgage? I wil never have to work for idiots again?

OK.. help me out here.. I am struggling to see the downside???

:think:

Make it fast, swift, no pain and preferably when I am in the middle of a great orgasm.....

:flop:

CYA soon btw sketsi..
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Next