The End of White America

Initiate

PostFri Feb 27, 2009 2:29 pm » by Blackbarbie

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
ooo is this segregation again??? YES!!
to hell with this ,its racism and segregation.
there is no white America and there is no black America
Black people are not ethnic minorities anymore they are people, human beings
Obamas not going to rename the whitehouse the black house just to piss all the 'White people' off.

I've heard enough of this 'political correctness' now.
Its segregation instead of uniting.

=[
Religion was made by a business man.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 pm » by Eaganthorn

I've never really understood the concept of racism, cultural-ism seemed to be more in tune with what the bigots I knew as a child really meant. But those inbreeds generally lacked the sophistication to properly articulate the concept.

That being said it is an inevitability that the perceived boundaries of race will eventually erode, leaving colloquial pockets of micro-cultures abounding throughout the globe. And since humans are rather clan like by nature, those micro cultures will be the basis for discrimination, less we evolve as a people.

As far as “white” America goes, while I agree the gate keepers of power have been predominately white for many years now, I was raised to think of America as a land for all people. The foundation for this belief is inscribed on several monuments throughout the country as well as several key documents drafted by those who had the foresight to realize what it meant to be a nation of one people comprised from the huddled masses of many lands. I really think it was intended for us to have some cultural diversity in our government and leadership.

Of course that’s only my opinion, for what it’s worth.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Writer

PostSun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm » by Chaircaner

I have noticed that each generation is more racially mixed than the previous one and that the entertainment industry shows the acceptance of multi-cultural lifestyles. So I can only assume that within a very few generations all will be mixed in some form resulting in the end of all special groups ( all black, white, red, yellow, brown,etc groups) and organizations because there won't be any such people anymore.

Maybe God (or whomever is your creator) is saying enough is enough. It's time to get along one way or another.
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Writer

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 am » by Thegreatmoe

People are growing wanting to represent a country in which they do not know of. They are proud of it even when they have been given birth by America. They continue to want to bring pride to a country that has done nothing for them.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 am » by Heruur

Hmm...
White america? Maybe I'm just too young, but I don't recall living in a white america. This might scare some people. For some reason, it bothers me when I go to a public function, and there is nothing but a bunch of middle class white people there.
I think we're all just mutts anyway, and many problems are caused by this cultural confusion and the need to belong to a group.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 am » by Clawspiracy

Mutts make the best dogs, don't they? So let us all be mutts. Maybe we will become better humans.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 am » by Ph0enix

globally whites are and always have been a minority. so much so that white cutlure is not accepting Italians, Spaniards, and a few other non-white groups as white. Is being a minority really so bad? Its not like white people or their culture is gonna die off. what is white culture anyway? i understand British, Scottish, Irish, German, Swiss, Norwegian, French, etc... but what is WHITE culture? like white american culture? hotdogs and apple pie? Who all is white anyway? Are Russians white? What about Georgians? Ukranians? I'm pretty sure Australians and New Zealanders are white, but who else?

I'm a black man. An american black man. There for a MUT. Believe it or not, most Africans don't like American blacks or consider us the same, as we are not pure African anymore. A study was done once on this very subject and it said that on average a black person from America is only 70% black no matter what shade he/she may be and the rest is Native American or caucasian. I've also learned that blacks are now the number 3 group in the country as far as number of people, as the Mexicans have beaten us for number 2 and are well on their way to being number 1. Never gave a flying flip about any of it... Other than the missing jobs and the whole entering the country illegaly part...

Writer

PostMon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 am » by Kenth68

I've seen some worry over the loss of the "white" race, then go on to decry hyphenated Americans. They complain about why some people have to call themselves, African-Americans, Native-Americans, etc. But they see nothing wrong with their worry over the loss of the "white" race. It's an intentional blurring of ethnicity and nationality in order to tell themselves that only white people are real Americans. I realize I'm a bit off-topic, but just wanted to point that out.

As for the original poster, I would think it more important to worry about matters of economy and freedom as opposed to how white his neighbors are.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am » by Ph0enix

kenth68 wrote:I've seen some worry over the loss of the "white" race, then go on to decry hyphenated Americans. They complain about why some people have to call themselves, African-Americans, Native-Americans, etc. But they see nothing wrong with their worry over the loss of the "white" race. It's an intentional blurring of ethnicity and nationality in order to tell themselves that only white people are real Americans. I realize I'm a bit off-topic, but just wanted to point that out.

As for the original poster, I would think it more important to worry about matters of economy and freedom as opposed to how white his neighbors are.

i've always wondered about that too.... i'm black. i consider myself american. i only claim african american when american-black isn't an option to choose. i know nothing of my african roots and i don't care much about them. i'm american. a black american. to me, african americans are those who just moved here from africa and became citizens. i don't even know what afro-americans are....

Writer

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 am » by Kenth68

ph0enix wrote:i've always wondered about that too.... i'm black. i consider myself american. i only claim african american when american-black isn't an option to choose. i know nothing of my african roots and i don't care much about them. i'm american. a black american. to me, african americans are those who just moved here from africa and became citizens. i don't even know what afro-americans are....

I once had to visit a doctor at one of those "urgent care clinics", for problems not needing a real emergency room. After the medical stuff was out of the way, before the doc left he asked me if I was Native American. I told him yes. He then went into a mini-tirade about how he wished people would just say they are American and not hyphenated Americans. I told him he had a setup question to get the response he wanted, to get himself riled up. He was asking in the context of ethnicity, not nationality, and I'm sure I wasn't the first to get his loaded question. I told him if he wanted to know my nationality, all he had to do was ask what my nationality was. I would have told him plainly, American. Then I would have asked him, with my regional accent, what possible other country I was from. He didn't like to have that pointed out, and I'm glad the exchange happened after the exam.

It also points out that white people in general, and their various ethnic groups in particular, are just as tribal as any other ethnic group. Most don't like that pointed out, as they see themselves above and banded against the rest of us. If the human race lasts as long, I imagine it will take a few more generations of interbreeding to wash away the hardcore tribalism still in effect today - to make worries like the OP has the exception, not the rule.

PreviousNext