The End of White America

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am » by Ph0enix

kenth68 wrote:
ph0enix wrote:i've always wondered about that too.... i'm black. i consider myself american. i only claim african american when american-black isn't an option to choose. i know nothing of my african roots and i don't care much about them. i'm american. a black american. to me, african americans are those who just moved here from africa and became citizens. i don't even know what afro-americans are....

I once had to visit a doctor at one of those "urgent care clinics", for problems not needing a real emergency room. After the medical stuff was out of the way, before the doc left he asked me if I was Native American. I told him yes. He then went into a mini-tirade about how he wished people would just say they are American and not hyphenated Americans. I told him he had a setup question to get the response he wanted, to get himself riled up. He was asking in the context of ethnicity, not nationality, and I'm sure I wasn't the first to get his loaded question. I told him if he wanted to know my nationality, all he had to do was ask what my nationality was. I would have told him plainly, American. Then I would have asked him, with my regional accent, what possible other country I was from. He didn't like to have that pointed out, and I'm glad the exchange happened after the exam.

It also points out that white people in general, and their various ethnic groups in particular, are just as tribal as any other ethnic group. Most don't like that pointed out, as they see themselves above and banded against the rest of us. If the human race lasts as long, I imagine it will take a few more generations of interbreeding to wash away the hardcore tribalism still in effect today - to make worries like the OP has the exception, not the rule.

the only reason i believe in the EEC and other social tracking entities is because there are STILL those in power that would mistreat people of color and it can only be proven by looking at the reports. so it doesn't anger me. i just wish they had more than one option for black americans. i am NOT african american no more than drex is Euro American. I know african americans. they're over here going to school or working. they have african accents. they can tell you all about their country. the most i know about that ancestry is someone tricked my ancestor onto a boat... probably said there was lots of weed, women, and fried chicken on this "cruise" and it was free. weed, women, friend chicken, and FREE.... INSTANT WEAKNESS MANIPULATION :)

nah but seriously, they have Latin - white or black. why not White - irish, german, swedish, czhec, austrian, etc... it would get ridiculous... i see the point of it all, but it should be revised.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 am » by Clawspiracy

i know nothing of my african roots and i don't care much about them

I was born in Argentina, was raised here in the states since I was six. And I care about my African Heritage. Why don't you? I just want to understand. Africa is the motherland of all creation. It's not an attack, ph0enix. I am just curious. It's a human thing.

We are all brothers and sisters in this beautiful place. This little blue world in turmoil...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 6:30 am » by Bink02

I could never understand the question, .. are you ... Hispanic , Native American , Afro American, or...............WHITE.....etc... what the hell is that supposed to mean? I spent a lot of time trying to answer this question on various forms through out my life ... how about another check box that says....All of the above ..... or... how about this ... according to my DNA ancestral testing , I am fricking Mesopotamian!!! .. Yea!!! You don't see THAT on any of those little check boxes ... do ya! .... I think we need to do a Mesopotamian uprising , right now!!!! ... Alright all you Mesopotamians out there ....raise your hands and be counted.!!!... , The little voices in my head , tell me to , tell you to go forth and multiply , ( come to think of it , we should ALL go forth and multiply ) .... :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :cheers: :cheers: ...(yea, I 'm drinkin beer .... :cheers: ) so sue me.... :rtft: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm » by -Marduk-

(Rev Manning) White folks gonna riot and I'm gonna join 'em

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 pm » by Ogmios

I wonder if the end of "white America", if there is such a thing, is bad for the world. In my opinion the more power devolved to Black, Hispanic, Native Americans and Eastern immigrants the better.

This idea that somehow people with white skin and blue eyes are in the same position as the great panda I find rather amusing. Here's my solution. If it bothers you go and find a mate of the same ethnic origin as yourself, have a few pure breed children and spend your life in a mental state of righteous indignation because you are saving a species.

Me, I'll always look upon love as being the answer no matter what regardless of any racial issues.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Previous