The end result of Iran’s “pushy” foreign policy

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:There is no "power bloc" in Europe. Is there? How could this possibly happen? Germany and the EU doesn't even have their own "ducks in a row," for themselves. Would it not behoove them greatly to remain out of the fray until they can at least do this- if they ever can.

We see it get worse and worse over there- daily- monetarily- and they would have the "hutzpah" to get involved as a major intruding conflict, and just "swoop in from the sidelines and obliterate Iran and its allies “like a whirlwind,”??? " WTF??? Really??? It seems so non sequitur. It doesn't even make sense.

:headscratch:

Oh, and let's talk about "Pushy" foreign policy. roflmfao. :dunno:

That's exactly why I post this. To most of the people that read the articles, the German led military force going up against Iran and company seems so far fetched that nobody believes it could happen. But when it does, you can't say you weren't told prophetically ahead of time.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:05 pm » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:
"With Iran’s aggressive foreign policy steadily pushing its way into every corner of the Middle East, its no wonder Israel wants to take action."

Source Comment: Each star is a US base. But just to be clear, Iran is the one that is threatening us.

I never said Iran is threatening the United States, nor does the church.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 pm » by Seahawk

Okay, Will.

Please excuse my ignorance ,but how is it- again- that Germany could possibly be perceived as "the king of the north?" -when they really, really, really don't even have their "shit together" any more then the rest of the world? I don't "get" that.

And, why is it, that it seems that if this were to happen, as the trumpet's prophesy describes, that you would be the happiest person in the world? :headscratch: :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm » by Phaeton

willease666 wrote:
Phaeton wrote:
willease666 wrote:
The prophecy the church is discussing in the article is far from "east vs west".
There are no churches or news sources other than The Trumpet that even remotely suggest that Germany would be involved in obliterating Iran's extreme position in the region.

As you wish, 'North and South'.

The Northern King’s Conquests

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South shall attack him; and the king of the North shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter the countries, overwhelm them, and pass through. 41 He shall also enter the Glorious Land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall escape from his hand: Edom, Moab, and the prominent people of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels.
Daniel 11:40

This prophecy is specific enough to include Iran, Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia. If that is too vague for for you, then you are in denial. Only the PCG "trumpets" prophetic truths as is their purpose.

?
I think you should read my posts again. I never said any prophecy wasnt specific enough, quite to the contrary.

Also, you sound like a trumpet posterboy. Just sayin.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 pm » by Phaeton

willease666 wrote:
Phaeton wrote:
"With Iran’s aggressive foreign policy steadily pushing its way into every corner of the Middle East, its no wonder Israel wants to take action."

Source Comment: Each star is a US base. But just to be clear, Iran is the one that is threatening us.

No, you pasted text that paints Iran as some rogue agressive threat that is moving for war unsollicited.

Which is a highly biased view that doesnt conform with reality.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 26, 2012 11:49 pm » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:Okay, Will.

Please excuse my ignorance ,but how is it- again- that Germany could possibly be perceived as "the king of the north?" -when they really, really, really don't even have their "shit together" any more then the rest of the world? I don't "get" that.

I suggest you read...

Germany and the Holy Roman Empire

Many people are aware of the atrocities committed by Germany in World War II, but would consider them ancient history. These people are completely unaware of the legacy which Adolf Hitler drew upon in creating his Nazi war machine. His was merely the latest resurrection of a war-making empire with a long and bloody history. Did you know that the Bible prophesied of his regime-as well as the terrible emergence of one last resurrection in our day?

https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/2 ... man-empire

and

The King of the South

The Prophet Daniel wrote about a future confrontation between the king of the north and the king of the south. We are now in the time when these two major powers are quickly rising! The king of the south is stirring up trouble even today. It is critical that you know the identity of this prophesied power!

https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/3 ... -the-south

And, why is it, that it seems that if this were to happen, as the trumpet's prophesy describes, that you would be the happiest person in the world? :headscratch: :lol:

Mathew 24:22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened." That's what would make me happy about it. The end of WWIII will happen because of the return of the messiah.

By the way, this German led force also wages war with China and Russia...

Russia and China in Prophecy

The Soviet Union has dissolved. China remains isolated from the rest of the world. Yet these two great nations possess tremendous resources and manpower. Where do these two nations fit in an ever-changing geopolitical arena?
https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/4 ... n-prophecy

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:05 am » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:
willease666 wrote:

No, you pasted text that paints Iran as some rogue aggressive threat that is moving for war unsolicited.

Which is a highly biased view that doesn't conform with reality.

The most notable among the rising tide of radical Islam is Iran...

History and Prophecy of the Middle East

The next time you read about peace in the Middle East, consider the facts: For over 4,000 years, the Middle East has been fraught with cultural, political and religious violence. Much of this history is recorded in the history book almost no one relies on the Holy Bible. And what makes the Bible so unique, compared to other historical accounts, is that it is recorded much of this history before it occurred!

https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/2 ... iddle-east

Besides, conformity sucks :vomit:

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 am » by Seahawk

Okay, Will. Once again, I say, I guess we will see- since neither of us can really prove anything here.

Besides, conformity sucks :vomit:

Lol. You say that as if there is no such thing as religious conformity.

Anyway- have a good day, Will. :flop: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 am » by Phaeton

willease666 wrote:
Phaeton wrote:
willease666 wrote:

No, you pasted text that paints Iran as some rogue aggressive threat that is moving for war unsolicited.

Which is a highly biased view that doesn't conform with reality.

The most notable among the rising tide of radical Islam is Iran...

Thats funny, and there I was thinking it were the newly created / 'upgraded' terrorist traininggrounds known as 'the liberated' Iraq, Afghanistan, Libia.. and soon to be Syria. Next to the always ignored and highly respected Wahabist Saudi Arabia ofcourse. Not to mention the nuclear Pakistan.

Also, remember TPAJAX.. You cant deny the role the US itself played in the forming of what Iran is today.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 am » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote: You cant deny the role the US itself played in the forming of what Iran is today.

Absolutely agree.

PreviousNext