The Enemy Within - A Global Conspiracy

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 am » by The57ironman

Full Length Feature - Since our nation's inception in 1776 - cold, cunning conspirators have sought to undermine our political sovereignty for their own personal profit. Behind a facade of corporate and congressional respectability, a cabal of ruthless men use extortion and murder to steal our nation's wealth and turn the United States into a fascist war-machine that inexorably threatens the entire world. But now at last, the American people are rising to unmask "THE ENEMY WITHIN"!

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/user/UFOTVstudio ... NFOv_mbbLQ

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Initiate

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 2:48 am » by Ishumble

I know we are helping with this destruction.In the US a child dies every 5 hours from abuse,and neglect if we can't protect our children,we won't have a future to worry about.Good video of what I have seen. I'm not to the end yet

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 am » by Constabul

Humans are a renewable resource, put on a little Barry white or Marvin gaye and boom, those lost are renewed.
:peep:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 pm » by The57ironman

constabul wrote:Humans are a renewable resource, put on a little Barry white or Marvin gaye and boom, those lost are renewed.
:peep:

:dancing: :banana: wootwoot.....

the big flim flam....bend over and grab your ankles....you're gonna take it and like it... :mrgreen:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image